Evan Rachel Wood says she's been raped twice

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38140960/westworlds-evan-rachel-wood-says-shes-been-raped-twice-in-an-open-letter-on-twitter

In an open letter on Twitter, the 29-year-old said she'd been attacked by a "significant other" and a bar owner.

She wrote the post after an interview in Rolling Stone magazine, in which she talked about being subjected to "physical, psychological, sexual" abuse and attempting suicide in her early 20s.

The star said the attacks happened "many, many years ago".

She also claimed that the rapes were "one of the many factors" that contributed to her attempt to take her own life.

Fuck that's not funny. Poor woman.

That seems pretty low actually. I'm assuming the number is closer to 6 than 2.

>"significant other" and a bar owner.

>implying she didn't get drunk with her boyfriend at the bar and had a threesome with the owner
>implying the next day she didn't regret being a whore

Bet it was Manson lmao.

she's a lying whore

>the guy that danced around for years with fake tits.

>man enough to take a woman

>'no'

>In an open letter on Twitter, the 29-year-old said she'd been attacked by a "significant other" and a bar owner.

Always thought this little ballerina cunt was shifty.

It was Holly Hunter on both occasions

what are the odds that you'd ever get raped twice. i'd believe it more if it was just once, any more than that and I start to question if either are true.

How are you computing the odds exactly or is it just your neckbeard intuition?

>"significant other"
Someone close from Trueblood probably

Did she get raped or did she get "oops I had sex, now I regret it raped"?

if you were actually as objective and as logical as you claim to be you would know that the statistics lend weight to her telling the truth. the scenario you present is possible and does happen but is much less likely to be true than her story. strange that such a rational objective intellectual such as yourself would be so quick to latch on to the less plausible story

common sense I suppose

The feminist cuck that dated ellen page? yeah fucking right, he is definition of a true swede

the eternal cuck

lol and now she gets to get raped over and over on westworld

this is Sup Forums. are you expecting any other perspective besides "all women are attention seeking selfish liars"?

These days if someone claims in public that they've been raped you can just assume they're full of shit, because most likely they are. Especially if they claim it has happened more than once.

Probably this desu

That wouldn't be rape

>Now every actress in hollywood has being raped
>All said they were raped twice

Hmmm I se a pattern here... Both Weinsteins, right?

That shit doesnt mean anything.

Trannies have been known to assault women at the same rate.

Rape is pretty common actually. I've raped girls and I'm not even that shitty of a guy. I'm just average shittiness. But I've partied a lot and had a fucked up moral compass throughout my 20s.

Rape isn't some super dramatic once in a lifetime experience that only happens in lifetime movies. It happens. To lots of girls. Almost at a frequency similar to jury duty