>10 more days

you can do ittttt!

hell be fine

I am Jewicus

>Be actor
>Beat your women
>Get until 100

I see a pattern here...

Either you die young or you live long enough to become that.

Do you remember when you were a 4-5 year old kid, running around, knowing nothing, trusting adults. When you look at a fish in a pond, it's such a new thing. If you fall, you cry and then after a while it's okay. The world is simple. Now it's a mess and you are hairy and tall and you demand more of the world and the world demands more of you. And then one day, in a glimpse really, you'll be old and you'll be feeling your knees in pain for just walking, and you'll realize that you couldn't have possibly imagined this when you were young, because your knees were fine back then. You look in the mirror and you look like a dried fruit Kirk Douglas and when you eat, you can't keep the food in your mouth or chew too hard on a steak and people talk to you, but all you hear is a mumble and so you ask them again and again you don't hear it and so you don't ask and just nod. This will either literally happen to you, or you'll die young.

Roids and surgery ftw.

>tfw our generation has the best chance in human history of prolonging human life indefinitely before we get too old

deep

Who would wanna live forever, i feel old as shit and i'm 27 imagine being 127.

>why doesn't everyone feel the same as me??

speak for yourself pussy we cyborgs soon

Well being a cyborg is fine i don't wanna be a Kirk Douglas.

>tfw robot arms and legs will be perfected by the time i'm 80

now just need replacement organs and brain.

Aren't they printing organs now?

ears and bone and stuff. it'll all be ready by the time I need it.

You're thinking too small user. Consider if cyborg technology DOES become available to you when you're Kirk's age. You install everything and now all you simply have to do is play the waiting game. As long as you don't die from getting beat up you can live until technology catches up to make you look young again.

nope, after this 4 years the Trump administration is going t o stop development of any medical tecnologies. Maybe some rich is going to afford something, but Trump is going to fuck up so much the market with a new recession and with non snese law that whe are going back to the middle age

Enjoy you cancer.

*8 years

You type like an immigrant.

i'll print myself a pusy to fuck

t. Pedro Muhammad

This is what they actually teach people in Universities.

awwww that's a qt stump :3

Elon Musk will make San Junipero real very soon. Also everyone becomes a girl when they go in.

she's beyond based for choosing a deus ex model

>Maybe some rich is going to afford something
Rich WILL afford things more than ever. the rest even less. Look at Russia ;))

Imagine the first kid she jerks off who tells everyone, they're gonna be calling her jizzbot and handroid for years.

>robot cunny with robot-strength is better than a mentally-broken cunny because of her double arm stumps
pleb

>handroid

Holy fucking kek my sides are in orbit around Andromeda.

>he doesn't imagine slowly breaking his robot cunny, eventually taking her augments away and leaving her more broken than anyone else ever could

heh

Damn he has a nice head of hair.

Becoming old sucks. Life was a mistake.

this is how meme magic starts
he's toast

Jesus Christ those earlobes...

I have a feeling if you shopped Immortan Joe's mask on him the resemblance would be uncanny.

>saw her image on Sup Forums
>though he was dead
FUck you, OP.

he's 99% dead

Question, lads...

Why do rich Jews live so long?

What's their secret they are holding out from the rest of society?

the red cross siphons young blood from people and they use it to prolong their overlords life