How do we fix the american obesity epidemic?

How do we fix the american obesity epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/06/08/troubling-shift-in-american-obesity-women-surge-ahead-of-men-40-percent-now-obese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conscription

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

Make fast food great again.

Reinforced chairs, problem solved

make powerful stimulants legal.

being a coke addict is healthier than having type 2 diabetes.

whatever is necessary to cause them to choose less calories in than out, whether that means eating less or working more or both preferably

until then, it will only INCREASE

Fat tax

First post is always best post

The men of America need to toughen the fuck up. Two years of military service would solve 90% of our problems.

This

Rationing, charging higher healthcare costs for fat people, conscription, more gym class, ban sugary drinks

This.

Just make employers pay extra for fat people like they do in Japan.

Don't worry we'll all be slim enough (or dead) after the Chinese death marches.

No I don't want a fat fuck with in the military m8.

I think you're onto something

might as well pay for gastric bypass surgeries.

$15-30k for one surgery. BUT it'll save the government money in the long-run. they won't have to pay for obesity-related disease treatments.

Dunno how it works over there but here new recruits get several months of training during which they lose enough weight to pass as skinny

Good idea, make them swim for their food, metaphorically of course. Food shopping should be inconvenient, perhaps by banning anyone from purchasing food if they didn't walk to the shops. Ready-to-eat high calorie food should be banned outright

A large percent of america's obese population comes from the lower class, aka blacks and welfare leeches
if we could have stricter guidelines on what is and isnt allowed to be purchased with welfare, food stamps, EBT, ect it would probably cut down on the obesity rates by at least a half

It's simple..... we kill the fatman.

>limited rations and strenuous physical training for hours a day for weeks on end won't unfat the fat

Yea the type of shit people by with EBT is so fuck crazy. Its all like soda and surgar-y food. and its like nigger by fruit and vegetables

the little boy too?

Make elevators and escalators illegal and maybe they'll lose some fucking weight

back to ifunny faggot

Won't someone just nuke America, yet?

I would take that one for the team

Nihilism and liberty must go.

yes. genocide till america looks like this

I still don't understand why the creators of that picture got to the conclusion that showing a perfectly happy, healthy and complete family will evoke feelings of hatred and fear in people after watching. Brrr, just imagine the horrible future...

>Mexican calling Americans fat

This right here. You don't need Oreos for sustenance

oh was that picture created for negative propaganda? I just found it on here not too long ago
yeah thats weird it looks like heaven to me

FPBP

Fat Tax

Put sin tax on fast food, trans fat, msg, refined sugar.

If you are overweight at work you get paid less or are taxed heavier.

This

taxing soda worked wonders for us

the media can stop telling woman its good to be fat

they are almost doubling men in obesity rates right now

This is ironic coming from a Mexican. Fucking burritos.

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

I was just watching a short documentary film from 1986 (Heavy Metal Parking Lot) What immediately struck me, almost no fat people! We have become so accustomed to every 3rd or 4th person being somewhere between overweight and morbidly obese it's shocking to be reminded what it was like just 1 generation back.

MEXITARDS BTFO

>America is no longer that world’s fattest major country on Earth.

>According to a United Nations report, Mexico are the new kings of the calories.

>The report blames Mexicans' expanding waistlines on a combination of rising incomes and rampant consumption.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html

with a plant based diet

The best you can do without massive government intervention is promote healthy lifestyles or support companies that profit from said lifestyles.

Any real solution will require massive government intervention.

Get rid of the fructose in the soda.

Build more sidewalks.

gotta love the liberal media

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/06/08/troubling-shift-in-american-obesity-women-surge-ahead-of-men-40-percent-now-obese/

>Can't do math
As espected of an Americlap

Living off corn syrup hasnt been helping them

just require that there be fiber content in all products with sugar in them.
That would end 80% of obesity worldwide and skyrocket the price of metamucil.

dispel the myth that high carb low fat diets are good for the american public, when high fat diets were king obesity was a non issue, heart disease was rampant due to chain smoking and alcoholic hedonism

This. I have two morbidly obese women that work for me and I have had to replace both of their desk chairs twice in the past two years because the hydraulics keep breaking. Luckily they are still under warranty although I have to lie to the customer service reps when they ask if the person using it was under 240 pounds.

put everyone in the south in concentration camps

nah fuck that, give every fatass a script for desoxyn

Put adderall in vending machines. Seriously.

>ban sugary drinks
>freedom
Pick one

Don't be a retard

remember how the luddites burned down all the machines in acts of mob violence / arson?

i think we should do the same with fast food restaurants

just start torching the motherfuckers

In some instances, the healthy alternative is more expensive than the other options. I blame Hipsters and Jews.

fix yours first. your country is more obese.

high test

lol
how much do they really weigh?

Holy shit, muricans so fat, they need to sit on runways

How ya gonna do that champ?
Maybe you don't know, but the majority of the military is from the south.

why would an american wear a filthy kraut outfit. we are world war winner, not world war losers like the germans.

Do what Japan does. Employers who enable and encourage employees to stay healthy. Like removing elevator privileges if they're overweight (forcing them to take the stairs) and having an annual fitness evaluation at work with pay incentive for improvement.

we fix it by deporting 11 million shitbird sand roaches.once we get rid of fatty dogshit mixican food whole country will get back in shape.
mexicans fault white girls are fat.

I always wanted to be fat because those people could beat me up without knowing how to fight

no they cant, run around and make them chase you for 40 seconds.

Increase minimum wage so americans can't afford fast food

holy shit whole body is a ballsack that thing needs to be killed.

But I play pcgames all day and although I dont look like it I am probably as unhealthy as their behometh obese ass

Both the U.S and Mexico should have smaller doors in their hospitals. And a sudden rise in popularity in homemade soap

One is about 300 and the other is closer to 350 but I don't really know.

We might have to organize an office field trip this summer to the county fair and see if I can't get them on the stock scales.