Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbYXwtIxxQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the 2nd half of the track bangs

the cheech and chong hook is juicy

>DRUMPFY WUMPFY DOODY POOPY

I just summed up what this thread is going to be like

I want to bang my head against the wall listening to it if that's what you mean

This is fucking garbage. Did the producer even try to balance the sound levels?

>Total length: 77:00
Getting real tired of your shit, hiphop.

and the song is awful, even if Em is still a great rapper.

Campaign Speech was good but walk on water and this were fucking Encore tier garbage

first part of this song was dog shit second part was okay the lyrics were good but nothing amazing the chorus on the first part made me want to put a bullet through my pea brain

such agenda

>WHITE BOY WHITE BOY

what a shitty song. they absolutely ruined Earache My Eye. disgusting

when korn does a better cover you're in trouble

i’m getting tired of him pandering

Jesus Christ, play this first then listen to Renagade. Did an artist ever fall this far?

Should have retired after Relapse desu

What the HELL was that Die Antwoord line

How will Drumpf ever recover?

How much longer are people going to dwell on race for? Seriously, it's not helping a single thing.

>something this profoundly lame still somehow unironically triggers Sup Forumsfags

this... the worst mix I've ever heard holy fuck

First comment I saw

Eminem is a fucking legend man. This dude is really the reason I started rapping. I'm 16 and 7k subscribers strong. Can't wait to see what the future has for me.

amazing...

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

>WHITE BOY WHITE BOY
>YOU SHOULD DRINK
>SOME MORE SOY

Why is he doing this? I say this as an Eminem Stan.
I just want a relapse 2. His rapping was completely flawless on that.

how long til fantano's "REVIVAL: NOT GOOD"

You will never get that again because he's in full midlife crisis mode and has been for 6 years.

His message is fine but holy fuck this is the worst thing I've heard in a long time. Everything from the flow to the production is cringeworthy. Eminem should've stopped making music when the 90s ended.

i've noticed from the language lads on here use there seems to be a way higher percentage of brits on this board than on any other
why is that

He looks like an oblivion npc

Man there was a time when no one could compete with eminems production. That time is long gone.

don't know what you all are talking about, this is the best he's sounded in a long time

As long as a select super privileged super inclusive creepy group that controls the majority of the media has control of the narrative

its pretty good tho

What did you like about it?

(((this))) but unironically

Reminder that Fantano gave MMLP2 a 7/10

the flow and the lyrics
im not am*ricans so i could care less about the meme politics

I gave it a 7/10 when I first listened to it and then deleted the entire album and never listened to it again. Upon further reflection the album is utter trash. Everything after The Eminem Show was shit.

SSLP - 9/10
MMLP - 10/10
TES - 9/10
Encore - 6/10
Relapse - 7/10
Recovery - 4/10
MMLP2 - 7.2/10
Revival (Will probably be a 9)

The blacks don't care about his BLM support and would rather hear some metro booming shit with no message as long as it's fire.
The whites that would hate Eminem and will hate him no matter what he releases.

So who is he making this music for? From that big Sean verse he's been talking about trump all year but why release this now?

I suppose if it's a record about America from all angles it'd be an interesting one. But if it's all just race baiting white guilt with terrible rapping over rap rock beats I'll be angry. He needs to get back with Dr Dre.

>my album collection is only albums i rate 8 and aboves
>also must decide on first listem

The Sup Forums butthurt over Eminem this year's been delicious.

Give relapse and mmlp2 4s and I agree. Fucking late 90s born retard.

For leftist soyboy critics on pitchfork, rolling Stone, the MSM,etc. to give him praise.

Those people hate him and always will this won't change that. He'd have to admit he was gay or some shit.

No true btw

Also not true btw

Circlejerks only work in echo chambers like Sup Forums and The_Donald, ya doofus

I just can’t comprehend how someone who has made killer hype tracks like Till I Collapse and Lose Yourself can sound so fucking cringe

this is unironically SOTY
Blew me away. Fuck the haters

ok after your post it's time to finally check it out
I'll write my impressions in 3 minutes

He's lost testosterone from the drugs.

there are some flaws that for me at least are nothing other than personal opinion.

>the whole black rights thing is pretty damn important (depending who you are I guess) but it can start to sound like he is milking it

>he grew up in a black neighborhood and when it comes to embracing black culture, he is one of the only white guys where the borderlines begin to blur and he gets away with it. Referring to the black community as "us" however did not have that effect for me, it felt more like an elephant in the room.

>Personally I was not "over the moon" in regards to the first half of the song

>The whole thing maybe felt a bit too political for my taste, it can get a bit cringe

All that considered, I'm not going to be one of those guys who pretends like the flow of that second half was anything other than straight fucking flame. No one else can string a verse together like that and make me bop my head irrespective of its content. I'm actually keen for this new album now, I just hope the whole thing isn't political and he brings more of that flow

Fuck man im sorry in advance for what you’re about to hear

supercool switch-ups is played out already, like how he's sounding like every white rapper that ever tried to sound like him though
it really helps bring across the point that he's white and how he's all BLM and against cultural appropriation
>I'd rather hear 'em say "Die N-word" than Die Antwoord
>Ninja, now it's better disguised banter
what did he mean by this?

"african americans have been treated like shit and I admit there are times when it is embarrassing to be a white boy"

is this a joke?

literally what the fuck em
what the fuck
i'm disappoint

>SSLP - 7/10
>MMLP - 7/10
>TES - 6/10
>Encore - 3/10
>Relapse - 4/10
>Recovery - 3/10
>MMLP2 - 3/10
>Revival (Will probably be a 3)

FTFY.

He's only saying we or us when he's rapping the second verse from the perspective of a black kid. Maybe that's weird but Eminem who still lives in Detroit is the one white person who has unlimited passes at this point so I don't really care about that. And to say that ignores the entire first part where he says I can get away with stuff because I'm white.

I just don't want the whole album to be trump shit.

he was capable of making such powerful tracks: youtube.com/watch?v=QbYXwtIxxQc
what happened, em