Atheism is degenerate

Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today.

It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "It's in our biology. A product of evolution that is innate in all humans. Empathy." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution.

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism. Morality is impossible without a foundation of transcendental truth. Atheism denies that such a concept is even possible. Logically then there is no reason for an individual to respect the concept of collective morality.

Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple. It just boggles my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

totally agree. they are all fucking autists.

no u.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

>Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution.

Funny, since you just said Atheism is incompatible with a "moral universalism" and then admit that there can't be such a thing.

lol sweden. Makes sense that you've been overrun with Muslims and now you hate atheists. Try and focus on your real problems.

When do you all decide to wake up

When will you finally realize what you've been ignoring as a given for so long

Every party and individual, faction, and school you can think of is unequipped, inefficient, and simply incapable of meeting the goals we REALLY need to be focused on, which, to prevent confusion, are the same goals you have in mind, I should let you know

Civilization beyond a certain point is folly, the tower is built too tall, and it collapses, and nothing escapes this fate, like trying to fix everything with duct tape, it only works for so long

So long as you take to factions and different sides of the single dichotomy you will not understand

I was speaking from an atheistic perspective. Put two and two together.
I hate heathens and heretics alike (i.e. muslims).

like any other belief retards will corrupt and twist it to motivate their retarded and degenerate actions

God isn't real.
Facts override feelings.

>Facts override feelings.
So why let empathy decide how you act? If you can get away with theft, why not steal? If you can get away with rape, why not rape? See how your degenerate worldview is a problem for western civilization?

>Logically then there is no reason for an individual to respect the concept of collective morality.
I've never understood why people think the logic has to go there, as if we are to be purely machines of logic alone and not emotional animals with a shared interest in maintaining society at a certain standard for mutual benefit.
I have my catholic grandparents to thank for laying down basic morality when I was young as something to be maintained for it's own sake as the right thing to do. Even without faith as an adult, the idea of trying to be a good person because that's what you do has never left me, only wavered in my edgy teen 'fuck bush lol' years. It doesn't need a perfect logical underpinning to be an idea we all get behind, whatever our reasons for getting there.

>Let's ignore logic when it isn't in our favor.
t. atheist

The intellectual dishonesty is strong in you.

Game theory explains morality much better than god can. It's not hard to understand that you will survive longer and thus have more chances to produce offspring if you're not trying to kill every one of you come across and betraying the trust of people around you.

And you're mistaking atheism (something very simple which has been hijacked by fedoras and redditors and spun into a pseudo-belief system) with nihilism. Not every atheist is a nihilist. And not every nihilist rejects ethics as a whole.

>It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).
Stop reaching so goddamn hard. Uneducated masses with too much time on their hands and access to the internet is the problem, not the fact that someone doesn't believe in your god.

Who cares though? Whatever it takes to get an individual to act like a decent person in a civilization, be it anti-logic or deep faith or ignorance or sense of superiority. We're not inherently logical creatures no matter what fedora-tippers or whomever wish to believe, we operate on whatever works.

>Game theory explains morality much better than god can. It's not hard to understand that you will survive longer and thus have more chances to produce offspring if you're not trying to kill every one of you come across and betraying the trust of people around you.
Doesn't account for the times when you can get away with something. If you can get away with theft, why not steal? If the murder of a person will benefit you in any way, and you can get away with it, why not murder?

When there is no inherent value to life beyond what value you personally assign to it, and there is no life beyond this fleeting life, then logically your own life becomes priceless and should be preserved above everything else at all costs.

>Not every atheist is a nihilist. And not every nihilist rejects ethics as a whole.
Only the rational atheists do. The atheists who don't are just sticking their heads in the sand.
>Uneducated masses with too much time on their hands and access to the internet is the problem, not the fact that someone doesn't believe in your god.
No, the problem lies with non-christians.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board.

post DEUS VULT

>Who cares though?
Who cares about logic? Quite a lot of people, especially those of an intelligent variety.
>Whatever it takes to get an individual to act like a decent person in a civilization
Who decides what's decent? You?
>We're not inherently logical creatures no matter what fedora-tippers or whomever wish to believe, we operate on whatever works.
And atheism doesn't.

>When religious people start talking about morality
God is the source of your "morality".
It is morally right to help people who are suffering or in need.
Suffering and people in need still exist.
So the conclusion should be -
God isn't moral or god doesn't exist.
Have fun.

>It is morally right to help people who are suffering or in need.
That's just your opinion. It has no transcendental basis whatsoever.

Your game is weak, Sven.

wow they let you out to post?

It's painfully obvious how destructive and hindering atheism is to knowledge and progress as a society as you laid out and the numerous instances of atheist "Utopias" that are and end up in massive bloodshed third world hell holes. Every evil act that has and will happen comes from an atheistic heart/mindset regardless of what the individual identifies as. They are self-deceived and it isn't too mind boggling for the natural man is at enmity with God. They are unable to understand nor want to the things of God. Only the Gospel message of faith alone in Christ alone for forgiveness of sins changes a man's heart or hardens it further depending on who God has elected to be his child.

>current year
>caring about (x)

So you're saying suffering is god's work?

You have no rebuttal so I must be trolling. Got it.

>So you're saying suffering is god's work?
Yes, it is.

Atheism might be degenerate, but christianity is not the answer

So god isn't good?

Shitposts beget shitposts, if you weren't simply making this thread to troll hardcore fedorakids you'd get a more thoughtful dialogue going between anons. Instead you begin from a position of absolute certainty and talk down anyone with another point of view. Enjoy the thread, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one.

what humans (which are imperfect and fallible) think is good =/= the real Good, which is God's will

OP btfo

Why are you even talking about good and evil as an atheist?

Agree. It is the core of degeneracy.

Why is it so shattering to find out there is no omnipotent force? Or if there is, it doesn't give a shit about you personally?

>Instead you begin from a position of absolute certainty and talk down anyone with another point of view.
Except I asked you here about who decides what's decent and what isn't. You didn't answer. You're the shitposter, not me.

>God works in mysterious ways
Not an argument.
What do you mean?
You don't need a god who created evil to make sure you suffer to not like suffering.
No one likes bad shit happening to them.
I was just pointing out that evil in itself is proof enough that god doesn't exist.

If God knows evil is going on and does nothing - he is not good.
If God doesn't know evil is going on he is not all powerful.
If he knows evil is going on and can't stop it he is not god.

>Doesn't account for the times when you can get away with something. If you can get away with theft, why not steal? If the murder of a person will benefit you in any way, and you can get away with it, why not murder?
Because I have been raised to not do that. It goes against my moral code, or programming if you want to use that word. Very rarely will you ever get away with committing something as heinous as murder anyway, so it's an irrelevant example.

>When there is no inherent value to life beyond what value you personally assign to it, and there is no life beyond this fleeting life, then logically your own life becomes priceless and should be preserved above everything else at all costs.
I never said there is no inherent value to life beyond what I give it. I never said I don't believe in a life after this life. Atheism is not a belief system. The lack of belief in a diety =/= no morals/do whatever you want/nothing happens after you die.

>No, the problem lies with non-christians.
Ok bud, deus vult and all that.

>who decides what's decent and what isn't
People, through the action of laws. What other answer do you want, kingly decree or holy proclamation? Not everyone agrees, but enough do to set basic guidelines that we all think are right enough to pass.
And considering this exact thread is a daily fixture on pg1, I'd say you're the bigger shitposter overall.

>You don't need a god who created evil to make sure you suffer to not like suffering.
Why is suffering bad? Because you said so?
>No one likes bad shit happening to them.
Some people actually do. How's that an argument though? Why is it immoral for me to cause another person to suffer if it's beneficial to me?
>I was just pointing out that evil in itself is proof enough that god doesn't exist.
There is no "evil" without an absolute moral authority.

>If God knows evil is going on and does nothing - he is not good.
>If God doesn't know evil is going on he is not all powerful.
>If he knows evil is going on and can't stop it he is not god.
This argument. Evil has a purpose (as do suffering). God didn't create it because he's maleficent, but because it helps us grow. He has no intention of stopping evil until we are fully learned.

the only proper way to become an atheist and not someone who simply doesn't care about religion (agnostic) is to either deconvert or look at both sides equally if you weren't raised with religion.

I was a practicing Catholic for the first 18 years of my life, but when I started studying philosophy/logic and debating atheists I realized the logical flaws in Christianity/Catholicism and had to accept the correct side since I'm an honest person to myself and others. I was using proper arguments and making sure I avoided fallacies, yet my side was usually proven wrong in different ways I couldn't counter.

I went to a Jesuit high school so I received a good education with lots of religious courses (a couple general religion courses with a course on apologetics and a course on scriptures). The problem wasn't I didn't understand my side well; it was that I understood my side too well and started to see the faults.

>People, through the action of laws.
People don't agree. Laws are different from country to country. Who are correct? What country?
>Not everyone agrees, but enough do to set basic guidelines that we all think are right enough to pass.
Argumentum ad populum. Just because the majority agree on something, it doesn't make it correct. Atheism and moral universalism are incompatible.

So I should just believe in some god or some religion of your choice just not to be degenerate?

>Why is suffering bad? Because you said so?
No. Because if I make people suffer I go to hell.
>Why is it immoral for me to cause another person to suffer if it's beneficial to me?
Because you'll go to hell.
>There is no "evil" without an absolute moral authority.
So god makes me suffer and if I make someone else suffer I go to hell. Like what type of morals are those?
>He has no intention of stopping evil until we are fully learned.
Fully learned? Fully learned what?

>Because I have been raised to not do that.
So you've just been brainwashed. Because logically speaking, there's no real reason for you to abide by these arbitrary rules if you can get avoid the repercussions from breaking them.
>Very rarely will you ever get away with committing something as heinous as murder anyway, so it's an irrelevant example.
You can get away with lying on a daily basis. How do you combat that one?
>I never said there is no inherent value to life beyond what I give it.
So the suffering argument is just arbitrary. It doesn't matter.
>Ok bud, deus vult and all that.
Catholicism and protestantism are both heresy, so no.

If you don't believe in God, you're a degenerate. Yes.

delete your account

Well I would if he existed. And I hate Islam can't fake being Muslim too hard

>but when I started studying philosophy/logic and debating atheists I realized the logical flaws in Christianity/Catholicism and had to accept the correct side since I'm an honest person to myself and others.
You went from having a basis for morality to not. Good job. Now you're free to do whatever you want. Lie, cheat, steal. It makes no difference. Atheism is a cop-out for people who want to live a hedonistic lifestyle, and not be held accountable for their actions and choices.

not an argument

The swedish dude is probably a muslim.
Most christfags give up on arguing after you drop the suffering argument.
Islam is more compatible with an immoral, vengeful god.

God isn't real, stop being a fag about it.

deuce vault

"Gods behave just like the people that create them"
God exists just as much as Sauron, but I agee with you if some people need to worship an imaginary being in order for their lives to have meaning then they may as well do as long as they don't start killing the non-believrs like the Sikhs for example, they seem pretty chill.

No sources.
No arguments.

>The swedish dude is probably a muslim.
A muslim would never call islam heresy. I did.
>Most christfags give up on arguing after you drop the suffering argument.
Maybe it's because they grow tired of debating with people who don't understand moral relativism/universalism.

>Needs a source for logic or arguments
Good one.

>Now you're free to do whatever you want.
This is the scariest bit about religiousfags. You would do unspeakable things if one day you truly stopped believing in god. OR think god wants you do to unspeakable things. That's fucking mental.

I personally try to be a nice person because, well, I don't like other people being dicks to me.

>Now you're free to do whatever you want. Lie, cheat, steal.

Except I choose not to do those things. I tell the truth because I hate lying, I play by the rules because it's fair, and I purchase whatever item I want from someone that'll accept my offer otherwise they'd have nothing and I'd have everything, which is immoral.
I don't have to believe in God to do those things. I just do because it makes everyone's lives easier.

>LE FUCKING DEGENERACY MEME :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm not free to do whatever I want. Laws and societal norms restrict me from doing many things.

Without religion, there are no sides. How you behave is dependent on your conditioning, and what you choose to do is what you believe is correct unless you are in a bad situation where what you choose to do might be influenced by this situation.

Atheism is not a cop-out for the person who arrives there by debating. I definitely do not agree with hedonism, as in my everyday life I try to be as utilitarian as possible. Generalizing all atheists as hedonists is obviously fallacious.

I know I'm accountable for my actions because my actions have consequences. I don't need a deity to know this simple fact, as I just need to use logic.

If God is real show me proof that he did something, if not he either doesen't exist or he doesen't do anything which is equal to not existing.

>This is the scariest bit about religiousfags. You would do unspeakable things if one day you truly stopped believing in god.
No I wouldn't. But you see the thing is, what's stopping you? Really? Why not rape someone if you can get away with it? Like really? Empathy? Reason supersedes emotion, doesn't it? Just because you stick your head in the sand and ignore logic it doesn't make it go away.

>I personally try to be a nice person because, well, I don't like other people being dicks to me.
What's nice and not is a matter of opinion. Let's say a person is genetically superior. He has high intelligence, good symmetrical facial features, high test, etc. He's a perfect partner for procreation. Isn't it "nice" of him to then rape an ugly, obese woman who wants to get pregnant? He's doing her a favor. With atheism (and moral relativism), you can morally justify any action. You just have to do some mental gymnastics.

Oh, it's one of THESE threads.

Damn good points, Sven.

There's nothing wrong with atheism, agnosticism, theological noncognitivism, etc. as long as they're used responsibly.

So because the consequences of truth might be bad, we should all lie? I can't get behind that.

>Except I choose not to do those things
Why not? If you can get away with it, it's the most rational choice. Aren't you rational?
>I tell the truth because I hate lying
Why do you hate lying?
>I play by the rules because it's fair
Why do you care about fairness? Life isn't fair. Everything is up for grabs.
>I purchase whatever item I want from someone that'll accept my offer otherwise they'd have nothing and I'd have everything, which is immoral.
That it's immoral is just your opinion, is it not?
>I don't have to believe in God to do those things.
No, you don't. But following arbitrary rules just for shits and giggles is completely irrational.

>Why not rape someone
>person is genetically superior
>"nice" of him to then rape
Are you alright, mate?

There's this little thing called empathy.
You don't need to be afraid of hell to not rape someone you sick fuck.

>brainwashed
Taught is a better word. Even if I had no parents then systems of ethics would still emerge due to the long term efficiency of cooperation.

>You can get away with lying on a daily basis. How do you combat that one?
I think lowly of people who lie. Therefore I don't do it myself. I see no reason to do it. Compulsive liars are weak people who don't take responsibility for their actions. It comes from mental instability due to a bad upbringing, whether or not that upbringing involves god.

>Catholicism and protestantism are both heresy, so no.
Then, for the record, what do you believe?

Atheism is fine.
Christianity is evil.
Jews are necessary for good western media.
Muslims are impressively devout but a danger on the world.
Pagans are best bros.

Wiccans are sluts.

You mean as long as you accept it's all in yer head and founded on topsy-tervy thinking and learn to enjoy it then bröther

>I'm not free to do whatever I want. Laws and societal norms restrict me from doing many things.
Laws, maybe. Societal norms? Give me a break. If you lie on your CV, what repercussions does that have? If you lie about not masturbating, what repercussions? Literally none. Also, the argument in the OP implies you won't get caught. What's stopping you then?
>I know I'm accountable for my actions because my actions have consequences.
Not if you don't get caught. Read the OP and try again.

>So because the consequences of truth might be bad, we should all lie?
No? I simply pointed that atheism is fundamentally degenerate.

>all that straw-maning
Just remember that these are your ideas. No evil, degenerate atheists in this thread are suggesting what you are suggesting.

>Are you alright, mate?
Refute the argument.
>There's this little thing called empathy.
Reason supersedes emotion. Does it not?
>You don't need to be afraid of hell to not rape someone you sick fuck.
Animals rape each other all the time. Are they too, sick fucks?

>Literately every single one of your questions
To. Make. People's. Lives. Easier.

My father taught me this concept, HIS father taught him that concept and every perceivable father before HIM taught him that.

Please read all the words chronologically before making a rebuttal.

>Taught is a better word.
I think brainwashed is a better one seeing as you refuse to accept the logical approach.
>I think lowly of people who lie.
That imples you know that they are lying. What if people never find out? For example, lying on your CV. What's stopping you from doing that? If you can get away with it, why not?
>Then, for the record, what do you believe?
The Bible.

Checked.

Can you tell us anything about the evolution of religion in Sweden?

I think now you guys are pretty much faithless, but what did you used to believe before it all went to shit?

>No evil, degenerate atheists in this thread are suggesting what you are suggesting.
Read the OP next time.
>I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism. Morality is impossible without a foundation of transcendental truth. Atheism denies that such a concept is even possible. Logically then there is no reason for an individual to respect the concept of collective morality.

>Refute the argument.
You built a flimsy strawman.
What is there to refute?
>Reason supersedes emotion. Does it not?
I wouldn't want someone to take a shit on my rug, why would I shit on someone's rug?
>Animals rape each other all the time. Are they too, sick fucks?
No, they are animals. They are incapable of empathy.

>To. Make. People's. Lives. Easier.
Why do you care about making other people's lives easier? It makes no sense if doing so hinders your own prosperity.
>My father taught me this concept, HIS father taught him that concept and every perceivable father before HIM taught him that.
Brainwashed it is then.

>Can you tell us anything about the evolution of religion in Sweden?
One of the most secular countries on the planet. Gone from pagan to christianity to fedorism.
>I think now you guys are pretty much faithless, but what did you used to believe before it all went to shit?
See above.

You have the chance of being caught lying, which is a risk you are taking opposite to the proper function of the resume. There are possible negative repercussions for every action which negatively impacts other people in society, and intelligent people understand actions which impact others positively has the chance of positive repercussions. Society existed before organized religion because society was founded on this understanding. If we help each other, then there is possible gain for ourselves.

Religious morality is slowly being replaced with principles of game theory and an understanding of why society functions. Everything points towards working together for the most efficient work in some fashion if you have the means to work together properly.

>You built a flimsy strawman.
It's a strawman because you said so? Refute it.
>I wouldn't want someone to take a shit on my rug, why would I shit on someone's rug?
Because that person is not you. Why should you care about him?
>No, they are animals. They are incapable of empathy.
And humans aren't animals? But if we're gonna throw reason out the window, why not just abide by emotion completely? Fuck everything that has got anything to do with reason. You wanna believe in science? Sorry, no. The idea of gravity upsets me. I'm upset by the legal system, remove it.

>I think brainwashed is a better one seeing as you refuse to accept the logical approach.
See this guy's post That is the logical approach.

>What if people never find out?
We don't live in a world where that happens.

>The Bible
As do Catholics and Protestants, or so they claim. What makes you different?

You're getting a lot of (You)s today, Sven. Soak it all up.

Since we already have the bible and these moral truths that you hold so dear, what stops us from just adopting these morals and deny Gods existence? Just because we say we don't need God anymore, it makes the morals and laws unusable? We haven't heard anything from God for 2000 years, I think it's time for us to move on, don't you?

Have you read the whole thing though? I read both testaments cover the cover the summer I was 15, King James Version.

There is some seriously fucked up shit in there.

Lot's daughters, ladies and gentlemen. This is how God does it up, after he turned mum into a pillar of salt for looking back.

God turned mum into a pillar of salt so Lot's daughters gave him wine and he fucked them and made babies with them.

And that's how we got started as people mostly.

Well, that's not fucked up at all! That was in the book of Genesis. The very first book. Chapter and Verse in captioned picture. You can't make this shit up.

From there, it got crazier and crazier and crazier. I was a Good Christian but holy shit did I have a lot of questions. A LOT OF QUESTIONS!

The only answers I got was that it's allegory, parable, or all based on faith. The Church and I parted on friendly terms.

Any religion is a social control mechanism, and maybe we need that as a society, but the bible, if you read it cover to cover, is one fucked up pair of books.

Burn the witch.
Burn the heretic.
It's not evil is saving their soul.

>You have the chance of being caught lying, which is a risk you are taking opposite to the proper function of the resume.
Stop trying to avoid the question. Assuming you won't get caught, why not lie?
>. There are possible negative repercussions for every action which negatively impacts other people in society, and intelligent people understand actions which impact others positively has the chance of positive repercussions.
If the outcome supersedes the repercussions, and it's a great chance that you'll avoid getting caught, then the most rational approach is to go through with it.
>Religious morality is slowly being replaced with principles of game theory and an understanding of why society functions. Everything points towards working together for the most efficient work in some fashion if you have the means to work together properly.
Just because this is what's happening it doesn't mean it's the rational approach. Abiding by arbitrary laws that benefit society and not you is not intelligible from an atheistic perspective. Why should I care about what happens to children 100 years from now? Why should I give a shit about the climate they grow up in? What about things like the death sentence? How do you conclude if that's moral or immoral? What about incest? What about bestiality? Necrophilia? All of these are VERY easy to morally rationalize.

>See this guy's post That is the logical approach.
It's not the logical approach if it hinders your prosperity.
>We don't live in a world where that happens.
Still avoiding the question. Also, we do. I've lied plenty of times and never got caught. So stop talking shit.
>or so they claim.
There you go.

>It's a strawman because you said so? Refute it.
There is a giant pink unicorn in your room. REFUTE IT.
>Because that person is not you. Why should you care about him?
Because not being an asshole benefits the society? Like, imagine this. I'm not an asshole to this guy, and than that guy doesn't shit on someone's rug. See. We all benefit from not shitting on people's rugs.
Look, Latvia is extremely non religious and no one has shat on my rug.
>And humans aren't animals?
We are social animals. Shitting on someones rug would make us face consequences. So it is not advisable. Sure, you don't believe in hell so you won't go to hell for wiping your ass on someone's curtains, but you will go to jail.
Actually wait, scratch that.
If I shit on someones rug and wipe my ass on the curtains do I not go to hell if the person I did this to is okay with it?
Or do I go to hell because it is written so in the pink unicorn book?

the biggest degenerates i know were all raised catholic. iyself am atheist, my mother isjewish, my father was catholic and i grew up in a strictly protestant village.

i am a disciplined, well adjusted and resppnsible individual. i despise promiscuity and hedonism and i pursue s puritanical ideal.
i find it offensive when inbred faggots like you declare people like me degenerate just because we're not idiotic enough to believe that the earth is 5000 years old and snakes can talk.

>There is some seriously fucked up shit in there.
And why are they fucked up? Because of social conditioning (i.e. socialization) that you've gone through?

Keep up the good work swedebro.

>Since we already have the bible and these moral truths that you hold so dear, what stops us from just adopting these morals and deny Gods existence?
Because without God's existence all of these "moral truths" are just arbitrary opinions. You need God to have moral universalism.

>the only people actually speaking out against Islam and its tyranny
>cause of the destruction of the west by Islam

You can go fuck yourself, cucktholic.

Because incest is detrimental to human reproduction.

>There is a giant pink unicorn in your room. REFUTE IT.
That's not even comparable to what I was saying.
>Because not being an asshole benefits the society?
Why should you care about society? Let other brainwashed fucks do it while you reap the benefit of not doing so. Also, who is and isn't an "asshole" is subjective.
>Like, imagine this. I'm not an asshole to this guy, and than that guy doesn't shit on someone's rug. See. We all benefit from not shitting on people's rugs.
I lie on my CV, I get the job, no one ever finds out because it was a trivial lie. Everyone benefited. Guess lying is moral then. Good job, Latvia. You just morally justified lying! Woohoo for atheism!
>We are social animals
Oh, so we are animals!
>Shitting on someones rug would make us face consequences.
Only if that person finds out. Assume he doesn't.
>Sure, you don't believe in hell so you won't go to hell for wiping your ass on someone's curtains, but you will go to jail.
Will you go to jail for lying to a stranger on the street?

God's existence and religions are just arbitrary opinions and concepts. Those moral concepts are a whole lot more real to everyone I'm sure than God is.