Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>what will you do this 4th of July?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when is it?

Gonna eat a big fat greasy meaty burger with a side of thin cut chips and a big glass of root beer.

this tuesday

oh
yeah i have nothing planned

nothing because i don't give a shit

fireworks and grilling food

>what will you do this 4th of July?

shitpost on Sup Forums like any other day, only I will post more pro-american images

you're not a real American.

Listen to this song, like every single year. This time it doesn't feel the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM

This.
I didn't celebrate the independence day even of my own country, why should I care about the american one?

Get yelled at by my gf if I drink even a little and go to bed early for work.

I really need to make some changes.

commit suicide

I have a consultation for surgery on my eyes

Probably be a faggot

It's the American way...

Murrica

head out to a grassy park with my ol,d neighbors and talk bout what we're doin with our lives over sodas, beer, and chips, then watch fireworks after a motorcycle show, and hope some of the embers from explosions dont go out before hitting the ground and we see the fire dept contain the blaze

get fucked, England, you tea drinking lemons

You're right.
OP should stop caring about another country's independence day.

My dog always freaks out when there are fireworks so id have to keep with her the afternoon

>be american
>head out to a grassy park with my old neighbors and talk bout what we're doin with our lives over sodas, beer, and chips, then watch fireworks after a motorcycle show, and hope some of the embers from explosions dont go out before hitting the ground and we see the fire dept contain the blaze
>get shot

you wouldnt understand, yuropoor

blow up the americans in yokosuka