Guns should be outlawed

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

There is no sound argument as to why you would allow guns if you compare american homicide rates to european. The US is one of the most uncivilized countries regarding firearm related deaths among all first world countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans can protect themselves and you cannot.

Not an argument.

Homicide rates would skyrocket if we lost our guns. The only difference would be that the US government wouldn't report it because they'd be the ones doing it.

>america
>first world

you're right it's not an argument, it's a fact, americans can protect themselves, their property, and their family.

how do we ban guns

>muh need for defense
Maybe it is american's low IQ that leads to these high death rates?

Give a rest, Achmed.

Americans aren't going to disarm themselves just because black and hispanic gang bangers like to kill each other for sport.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

Calm down ham planet you don't want a stroke

The Second Amendment has no place in modern society. When America got organized as a country, they wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the radical American masses. There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it. The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

>There is no sound argument as to why you would allow guns if you compare american homicide rates to european
Sure there is:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Why is gun violence more important than any other kind of violence?

Be sure to compare ALL violent crimes per capita, regardless of the weapon used.

Then you can make the determination that most of Europe has more violent crime than then the US as a whole.

Also, immediately after Australia banned most firearms, there was a significant rise in violent crime.

When you think you might get shot, you tend to not rob someone.

Really makes you think...

>second amendament
That shit is 200 years old, it has no relevance at all in 2016. Americans need to update it.

we need guns in europe. america has a problem with guns because muh niggers and you are a faggot OP

Not an argument.

>be European
>get stabbed or bludgeoned to death

>t. Harper

Fuck off man, you're making us look like Californians.

Yes, it is.

Americans being salty and not making valid arguments like always

First two articles are on total homicide rate. Only the third article shows gun related rates.

He's right though. Second amendment is stupid.

>magna carta
>that shit is like 800 years old
>no place in modern society
This is how dumb you sound.

You are 5x more likely to get killed on american soil than in my home land.

No it got scrapped by fucking gypsies

So if I'm in a wheelchair and someone wants to rape me, what do I do?

Get raped? Are you saying handicapped people deserve rape?

By the time the cops show up, Jamal is already pulling his pants (not all the way) up. I'd rather just shoot him, thanks.

It's a lot less stupid than the one that gave women a right to vote and the one that created feral farm equipment.

I will never turn in my weapons if liberals want them they can pry them from my cold dead hands.

None of the statistics support banning guns. We've been loosening gun restrictions for decades now. The murder rate is half of what it used to be. Violent crime is nearing record lows. All while doubling the number of guns and making it easier than ever to carry them.

Of the 8,000 or so actual gun murders, 80% are gang related and overwhelmingly take place in places where democrats have banned guns.

Outside of the ghetto, America is safer than any place in Europe.

We're not banning guns. Get over it.

You shifted from guns to handicapped people to defend your stupid point somehow. Stupid american as always

There is no correlation between firearm ownership and violent crime. OP posts "intentional homicide rate" and "firearm death rate" next to each other to create the illusion that the two are connected, but this is not the case. Any cursory examination of the data will illustrate this. There is no statistical argument for gun control whatsoever.

Good so stay in Germany, nobody is holding a gun to your head(not that they could) and making you move here

And yet that doesn't bother me.

Let's play the which one of us gets to vote in America game. I'll give you two guesses. Ready, set, go!

Silly Hans. The only reason we need as Americans is the Second Amendment.
That's literally it.
"but muh children"
"muh mass shooting"
"muh suicides"
"muh gun murder"
Are all literally irrelevant because owning firearms is guaranteed by the second amendment. There is no sound argument agaisnt guns in America.

I'm not talking about homocide.

I'm talking about total violent crime. The prevalence of guns reduces the total amounts of violent crime. The banning of guns increases the amounts of violent crime.

Example: Australia, UK.

There's a town in Georgia that mandated each homeowner had a firearm. They have one of the lowest rates of crime in america.

Why do other countries care so much about what we do in america?

>just want my country to leave other countries alone
>other countries cling to every domestic policy with bated breath

Fix your own country before you worry about america.

Keep guns out law bombs?
Just globally. Let's have a habbening so you can finish your wank fest.

Give it a few years, those rapefugees will even out the numbers. Also, you have like 1000% more home invasions and burglaries per capita.

>muh low IQ
Maybe it is America's niggers that lead to these IQ rates?

This. Violent crime has been on the decline for decades. Gun crime too. Only an uninformed fool would say otherwise.

Maybe it's just Americans being stupid?

Not an argument. You'd be leaving the weak, unable, and disenfranchised to the wolves with no chance of personal safety.

Its funny because we are generally safer now more than ever but the media has people thinking that we are in constant danger.

>And yet that doesn't bother me.
I am not interested in an exchange of personal opinions.

I have a gun, I'm still a dumb cunt that doesn't understand stastical survival rates of a species doing nothing about exterior threats on a planet that also had the exact same event happen previously, yes pew pew a gun, you're all fucked anyway because you ignore the fact the banks is actually doing this, it's not a joke. They will just fuck off and you will die, and all you kin eventually. Yep awesome.

why do europeans care so much about what we do in our country?

stay obsessed you muslim rape magnet slimebags

You take the worst case to defend yourself like before. But that's never the case.

Guns are outlawed in your country. So mind your own business Merkle.

The US is not part of "we are all Brussels". Most of the US population wants nothing to do with massive international government bodies comprised of non-elected fuck heads.

So please fuck off. I don't want to ban your lederhosen.

>no sound argument

subjective

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

You're right. I am now a #fuckingapoodlefortrudeau

No.

>we are safe
You can overdose on mcdonalds easily

Urbanization is a thing, you can't just look at this and say it doesn't help, there could be more factors at play.

America literally is eat shit and die, fast food and wars.

Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.
Actually that would be an insult to shit.

>A FUCKING LEAF

still more American than anti constitution faggots

That's why it's Jew hq.
Israel is the overseas op.

0.0001%*5 =0

Answer my question, how would you enforce a ban on guns? How would you implement it?

Qualify as proper Jew in Israel, move to America. Dance at 9/11.

Liberty or death.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

guns protect the first amendment you kike

Drones n tanks duh hehe

They just use Christians and Muslims in war and much prophets lol! That's why they are the only 2 with prophets.

Red herring.

Red herring.

Red Herring.

Ok, obviously I define a lower death rate to be better. Agreeing on this premise shows that america is worse compared to europe.

Ad hominem.

Red herring.

Emulate european gun law system.

Red herring.

They cant I could make guns in my back yard. Shit I could even make gunpowder and ammunition in a pinch. If guns were outlawed I would start immediate mass production just to supply people who were willing to resist.

>Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom
The right to bear arms was pre-existing in English law. The second amendment merely reaffirms its standing.

It's perfectly possible to repeal the second amendment. But first show me any instance of the crime rate being brought down by the passing of a restriction of gun freedom.

I usually get Australia as an example. If that's true, just point out to me on the graph where the law changed everything.

Then why make this thread that is about nothing but your opinion?

Woops, I dropped this fact here on accident. I sure hope nobody observes it and learns from it. That would be terrible.

by killing everyone on list starting with jews,nigers,sandniggers...

Oy Vey! Its the CURRENT YEAR!!!

can we ban subhuman krauts from posting so that they dont infect the rest of the world with their self loathing self hatred of their own race, country, and culture.

Quantifying empirical data is not a subjective opinion.

>such thing as too much personal freedom
>only state deserves power
>second amendment has no place in society
>citizens no longer need to protect themselves
trudeau? is that you buddy? better start putting out that fire with your african workers soon

Oh, so you just want to centralise guns in the hands of the obviously always benelovent government. ok kid.

Well, that's the point.

Nobody uses a gun in the best scenario. Inherently, there's a danger to yourself in order to use a gun.

The weak, old, women, and generally anyone that can't physically defend themselves benefit the most from owning a gun.

I'm not going to let you strawman a bunch of rednecks and gangbangers as gum owners.

there is no argument to be made, come and take them you eurotrash pile of shit, i dare you.

I cant fucking stand the American philosophy that a gun is a tool for defense. No it isn't. A shield is a tool for defense. A helmet is a tool for defense. A gun is designed specifically to deal fatal damage to a person. It's not a tool to incapacitate or disarm someone, it's made to kill. If you're worried about defending yourself carry a stun gun or a peppery spray. If you seriously think that everyone who commits a crime in which the victim might feel the need to defend themselves; petty theft, muggings, carjackings, should be executed on the spot then you're a disgusting human being. This is America's problem. Violence is so engrained into your culture that you can't even entertain the idea that a criminal is also a human being. Instead you opt to murder them. If you want to address crime, you fight it at its root. Systematic corruption, wealth inequality, racism. These things drive people to a life of crime. When you shoot a criminal dead you more than likely create another one.

*benevolent

Are you actually crying about people posting opinions here? Because I've been posting facts for a while now and you haven't said anything.

man a jew-paid-guy psot shit on /pol and you argue with him ...

Nice ad hominem faggot. Meanwhile you have no argument. Idiot

That isn't a red herring Hans. I have been to Germany, it is quite nice. I live in the US it is also quite nice.

Let's keep them separate. You live the way you see fit, and we will do the same.

Keep pushing the globalist bull crap and America will eventually BTFO the UN and you will truly be overrun by Turkroaches in a violent conflict. And we will not care.

>There is no sound argument as to why you would allow guns

This is your opinion.

There is no correlation between poverty and crime, friend. Your understanding of crime is faulty. I don't have the data on me, but look it up.

By the way: A shield and helmet will never protect you from a gun.

Offense is the best defense. You think the Secret Service should carry around shields?

You just proved his point retards.

Enjoy being raped by Muslims. You will never take my guns from me so long as there is life in my body. Gun ownership is a right self defense is a right and rights cannot be taken away.

>The US is one of the most uncivilized countries regarding firearm related deaths among all first world countries.

Then stay the fuck out faggot. Don't use American products, don't visit our websites, and mind your own shitty business. Enjoy sucking the cocks of your Muslim overlords.

Edgy

What if a criminal is holding me at gunpoint, what do I do? Should I have deployed my tactical riot shield and armor before going out in public or should I bring out my taser or pepper spray?

>2015+1
>still feeling guilty

poor germs

plz get me some article about some wheelchair getting raped