Be honest

He triggered you didn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylyIiNMq-ko
youtube.com/watch?v=VG9AVafHj9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not "triggering" to say he's been a weak rapper before all this political bullshit and this album is gonna tank just like Encore, Relapse and Recovery did.

Who?

no because i'm not a drumpf-loving Sup Forumstard

>he's been a weak rapper

Oh yeah you're triggered all right.

Critiquing someone =/= triggered.
Though to be fair I did word poorly.

He's been a weak rapper since after TES.

ain't gonna lie, he did, it's 6 minutes of "they dindu nuffin, police and whole America is racist"

other than lyrics, the track is pretty good, definitely better than Waling on Water at least

better be no alt righters on my general lads

is that the new eminem bop? that’s my shit man i been bumpin dat shit all day its fuckin dope man

It's ok but people will rarely admit it. Give it some years and they will come back and say this was amazing

Nazis are like cockroaches, they scurry when you shine a light on them.

The first part before the beat switch was garbage.

However, and I may be reading too much into this, what if it was intentional? Like his goal was to make that first part sound like garbage to further drive his message through. Like the cops are doing shitty things, so to reflect that I'll make their part of the song sound like shit.

Is Eminem 200 IQ?

>first half
>shitty beat and hook, decent rapping

>second half
>great beat, shitty choppy rapping

why

People loved him when he went after the fags and women but now that he's going after white men, everybody has a fucking problem with him for some reason.

My problem is eminem's choppy flow sounds like garbage and has sounded like garbage since recovery, i don't care what he raps about as long as it sounds good.

Because the times are different now, unfortunately. You can't scratch your ass without someone you don't know getting personally offended.

t.

actualIy no, YOU'RE THE SOYBOY, what now?

What is it that made Em's earlier work so good? Was it his flow?

Ok let's not meme here that sounds fucking delicious.

t. Cockroach

SPLAT! you're dead, bitch.

he wasn't washed up

You were less than 15

Listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=ylyIiNMq-ko
And then listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=VG9AVafHj9E
And then see what you think it is

Since when was thinking prejudice and bad treatment towards another based on race was a bad thing something to be insulted for

Nazi got triggered. lol

They all should go back to pol am i right

No, Sup Forums.

>Triggered
Grow up, Sup Forums

>2009
>I'll pee on Rihanna see man I do what I wanna
>2010 and forward
>gee I better do like 5 songs with Rihanna and all those other pop stars that I used to make fun of when I was on peak popularity and did my greatest stuff

I did not appreciate Relapse enough, it was really great album

>Grow up
You first, stop reading Mein Kampf, edgelord.

>Telling someone to grow up
>Edgelord
I don't see a correlation.

No, I'm glad he made this track

Shut up, ya leaf.

It's not that at all. It's that the world he catered to at the time grew up and became adults and his whole 'shtick' failed to age gracefully.
A lot of his music that rides the wave of references to popular media of then holds no value now because nobody cares who or what Jessica Simpson represents for example.
From his old music, only the real powerful stuff which tells stories people can relate to stands it's ground, all the wacky shit has aged extremely poorly.

Why do people on Sup Forums who defend this song keep bringing up trump LMAO. Awful track making excuses for African Americans again.

>every right-winger/trump supporter is a nazi

The only thing that can save Eminem's reputation right now is if some big name rapper disses him.

>Using the lord's name in vain
>Implying you aren't edgy yourself

lmao is this limp bizkit?

it's worse