In a fantasy world based on Mexican culture, what themes would you use other than Day of the Dead stuff?

In a fantasy world based on Mexican culture, what themes would you use other than Day of the Dead stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ98vBeZuDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DIA DE MUERTOS

Narcocorridos and Luchador stuff ala Saints Row.

user, your image is nice, but what's the point of it? What's it's mission?

quetzalcoatl

Cartels.

What's the point of existence?

Nothing else, this shithole doesn't have any culture whatsoever, no matter how hard mexican netoyuyos shill it.

but u wuz mayans n shiet

He is a proxy, or an American tourist. The past 2 weeks there has been a Mexican flag shitting on everything Latin American, including Mexico, just to get people to shit on us.

>shitty "culture" based off macho b.s., frying all foods in lard and being dirt poor

so culcherul

So tell me, what has Mexico other than an overrated cuisine and deteriorating buildings from the Colonial and Prehispanic era?

Your mum, she is a slut of a high calibre.

>wetback saying "mum"

your proxy fell off Tyrone,

Beheadito, charismatic young aspiring druglord with a temper

:)

but they were mayans you nigger. they still speak it. holy fucking shit, how stupid can ameristupids be. jsut shut the fuck up fagot

Most Mexicans don't have a relation with Aztecs or Mayans, only a small minority. Most people descend from other tribes.

Shut the fuck up you fucking banana thief.

>he literally cannot believe there are Mexicans who are critical of Mexico
Are you even Mexican?

>implying

>there are Mexicans who are actually proud of their country.

Mayan and Aztec themes, with a fantasy spin ofc.
Already a huge fan of games and stuff that takes mesoamerican themes.

Personally i think mexican culture is fucking cool.
muh exotic

The cuisine is not overrated
Although you need to stop your trashier people from creating horrifying abominations out of our products.

good god. a part of mexico has a direct relationship with mayans, because theyre fucking mayans. ofc not everything was or is mayan, that is fucking obvious johny. mexico is pretty big, I doubt you even understand the amount of cultures that have existed in narcoland. I mean, for you to need to point out something so obvious.... wtf . i dont think youll ever realize the stupidity of your comment LOL

You're the guy from the Chinese thread, aren't you?
You're pretty rude desu

Baseless smugness

CHI
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ98vBeZuDk

I know for a fact that Mexicans who are critical of Mexico exist; this guy in particular acts like a proxy, however.

Refer to this btw