You are looking at the only thing in Captain America: Civil War that was good

You are looking at the only thing in Captain America: Civil War that was good.

Black Panther was good too, he's the only person that didn't quip.

That was the worst part you utter pleb

Let me guess, you also think Captain America was right?

TELL THAT TO JAMES' SNAPPED BACK

there was that "i dont care" line, but i guess it's not really a quip

The only thing in Mcu that is good

This movie was fucking awful.

Spiderman keeps getting worse and worse for every reboot. Now he's a 14 year old gay turbomanlet with webshooters who would get rekt by mallcop.

That's not Zemo

>Now he's a 14 year old gay turbomanlet with webshooters

As opposed to a 15 year old googly eyed faggot shooting sperm from his arms who has to be saved by a bunch of commuters?

I really don't like the web shooter shit. It basically makes him not spider-man right? It makes him a normal person with web shooters.

>trailer comes out
>see it recommended on youtube
>watch it, enjoy the spider-man reveal
>go to Sup Forums
>catalog is filled with nothing but spider-man threads

I remember being glad I decided to go on yotuube first before heading to Sup Forums

>It basically makes him not spider-man right?

Spider-man literally always uses web shooters though, has been since his origin

He has a bunch of other powers unrelated to them. A normal person with web shooters wouldn't have the strength and agility to swing around on webs like does, for starters.

How the fuck does he make the webs then? Or is his webbing just super weak and he needs outside assistance for stronger webs?

>hey guys, remember that really old movie "Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told"?

it was nice, that they included a subtle throwback to Raimi's work

Kind of an anti-quip given what it was a response to.

holy shit man, calm down

Raimi Spiderman was a fucking tank. He could take an enormous beating and he was clearly as strong and agile as captain america. There is no doubt he could kill a man with one punch. He didn't need to change cartridges on his for his faggy little webmachine, he was all natty webslinger.

underrated

>the airport fight was bad I swear it!!!!!! why wasnt it during the pitch black night in a rainstorm???

>hey guys, remember that really old movie "Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told"?

And people complain DC movies are dark and desaturated? Look at this shit, it's just grey backgrounds.

THE ONLY THING, HUH?

PLEB

it's fucking ugly

>as strong and agile as captain america
Then he would had been too weak, spiderman actually is one of the most op characters

It might get better now that they switched from the Alexa to the Red Weapon 8k.

Yes but in spiderman reboots afterwards he can't even outmuscle a stocky 6' human.

Nope. Now fuck off and stop trying to confuse Sup Forums's audience.

I liked when Capt America attempted to murder an innocent 14 year old

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

What movie were you watching? He lifted a eighteen-wheeler and took down a giant.

Captain America outsmarted him, he didn't outmuscle him.

what if they try shooting on better locations and not green screen?

Am I the only one that cringes at the CGI in this movie? At some parts it's so obvious and terrible it takes me completely out of it.

>>CHILDRENS COMICBOOK STORIES
>>GOOD

this the cancer that killed Sup Forums after revoking its osamacare