/who/ - Doctor Who General

Twin flames edition.

Last ascension

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/803593552026550272
radiotimes.com/news/2016-11-29/what-time-is-the-doctor-who-christmas-special-on-tv
youtube.com/watch?v=nAzVXyT2dTM
youtube.com/watch?v=k0F2waRX0_g
doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-to-be-capaldis-last-chibnall-teases-the-very-different-new-doctor-81b834.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman: TwinFlame OTP

Will they have to shove a Dalek into the Christmas special? The BBC has to use the Daleks at least once a year or the Terry Nation estate has the right to license them to someone else, right?

They already used them in asBill's introduction

Trailers count? Who knew.

Will Series 10 be finished filming before the ascension, lads?

What ascension?

A jobber tag team from NXT

Capaldi's regeneration arc

Love this meme.

>look at me I'm making shit up, I recognise that guy's back!

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/803593552026550272

Twin flames is a meme now.

Capaldi is being stalked by a fan who believes that she had inter-dimensional sex with him in a "vision", that they are "twin flames" that belong together, but are being kept apart by reptilian aliens. She is supposedly pregnant with his baby (if she's even pregnant at all), and on 31st December some sort of "ascension" will occur.

Daily reminder that Rory was a cuck.

Incomplete story.
More here Wiki page when?

Why not? The Daleks had about as much screen time in that mini-episode as they did in the specials year.

Only at first

Daily reminder that Amy and Rory were twin flames who enjoyed a long, happy time-locked life together.

Good thing we're too decent and upstanding to send that mentally ill girl a link to this thread.

Never stick your link in crazy. We just got rid of the "Cats, my old enemy, I know it's you" autist.

Please don't. She obviously has serious problems that could be made even worse. I genuinely feel sorry for her.

If possible, what's on Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums.only.

He left?

Only cats would do that.

Pretty sure that's just a meme.

If Moffat isn't lying, and Chinballs will be writing 12's regeneration, how would /who/ like it to be written?

>implying any other TV show would want the Dalek license

There's no legitimate evidence to prove Doctor Who has to have a Dalek episode every year. Tobeaitch, I think one is written each year (almost) simply because the Beeb think Daleks are fan favorites.

12 chokes on a grape mid-episode and asBill performs CPR incorrectly

Ariel Winter as the Abzorbaloff when?

I'm sure plenty of shitty British film and TV companies would love the Dalek licence so they could make their own Doctor Who spin-offs. Come to think of it, it's really weird we have three Auton films and no Dalek ones. I guess the Nation estate has high prices/standards.

Delete this. /who/ is a respected Sup Forums forum for discussion of a popular wordwide TV show that has won numerous awards.

Nice arse by the way

The Nation estate are weirdos. Remember how NuWho almost couldn't use the Daleks because of a fucking cameo in a Looney Tunes movie?

>Remember how NuWho almost couldn't use the Daleks because of a fucking cameo in a Looney Tunes movie?

Refresh my memory user.

Radio Times confirms a 5:45 start time for the Christmas special

radiotimes.com/news/2016-11-29/what-time-is-the-doctor-who-christmas-special-on-tv

youtube.com/watch?v=nAzVXyT2dTM

protect his smile

This makes Looney Tunes part of the Doctor Who universe. As well as the entirety of Disney via Kingdom Hearts and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Interesting.

Huh? How does Looney Tunes connect to Kingdom Hearts?

The Terry Nation estate got pissed off that a Dalek was used in a Looney Tunes movie without consulting them This apparently made them not want to let the BBC use them either. They only calmed down when Steve Martin personally apologized, since he was the one that forced WB to put a Dalek in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0F2waRX0_g

>They only calmed down when Steve Martin personally apologized, since he was the one that forced WB to put a Dalek in the movie.

This sounds like made up nonsense.

Joan Cusack a GOAT.

loved the Toy Story movies

We know that there was in fact a legal conflict over the use of the Daleks, with the LT movie being one of the main problems, and they had to write a script with another alien race just in case (the Toclafane).
We know that Steve Martin wrote a letter explaining things and apologizing. However, like you I doubt that that's what made the Nation estate change their mind. It was most likely them realizing how much money they'd be throwing away by not accepting the deal.

Guys I've watched all the way up through season 24 and I don't think I can continue. The show is just so embarrassing and unwatchable. Probably one of the worst things I've ever seen if I'm being honest.

25 and 26 are a huge shift in tone tho, and they've got best companion

>watching 24 seasons of a show you don't like

Sounds like I've watched more of it than you if you don't understand. Either that or perhaps you're mentally challenged and actually believe that the shit that was put out during that time was good.
Is it a marked improvement to the point that the show is good again?

What parts of Doctor Who do you actually like? They're definitely the two best seasons of the classic show, in any case - it was cancelled at its peak.

Pretty much all of it through season 21. Before that, the shit parts were 1st/2nd filler, bad six part pertwee stuff, and the occasional snoozer that was more common when JNT took over. 22 was a bit crap but it wasn't bad. 23 was bad and 24 was embarrassing and horrible. You're saying that 25 and 26 are GOAT?

Different user but definitely agree, Season 24 is pretty shit, but they turned it around 25 and 26 are some of the best Who. No point stopping now if you've come this far.

This. Silver Nemesis is pretty mediocre and you may or not may not like Happiness Patrol. But the rest is GOAT. Curse Of Fenric is one of the best of Classic Who.

Alright I'll be brave and try to keep going

doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-10-to-be-capaldis-last-chibnall-teases-the-very-different-new-doctor-81b834.htm

Page not found.

Fuck, I thought you were talking about Who plots, this shit is fucked up!

Curse of Fenric and Survival are good stories, but are pretty slow moving compared to modern Who.

Power episode 1 is really slow guys, so far it's just the Doctor pretending to be an Examiner and tooting his flute while Ben grumbles.

>ten years later
Different user but definitely agree, Series 7 is pretty shit, but they turned it around 8 and 9 are some of the best Who. No point stopping now if you've come this far.

>Twin flames
I've been away for a while. Pikeys and all that. Would anyone care to explain this dank new maymay to me?

We go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

>flute
*Recorder

Steve Martin's a Whovian? Cool!

Without the forced emotion and Marigold's usual orchestral histrionics. Have him regenerate and just carry on without the usual farewell bullshit.

Strap yourself in boyo, because this is the dankest we've had in a while.

Okay which one of you fuckers raped me through spacial dimension manipulation?

Come on now, that's not funny at all. I'm pregnant now, and I'm not even a girl!

It might have been my evil future self. Sorry about that. I'll have a word next time I see me.

You better take responsability for the baby now.

I'll book myself in for a vasectomy ASAP.

Good time for a UK broadcast, Husbands did well in this slot.

Last Christmas did well too. But, without the draw of Clara's potential exit, or 12 meeting River, I can't see the draw for the next Xmas special. Make me more hyped /who/.

>Make me more hyped /who/.
Tbqh with Dr Who you're better off lowering your expectations. Especially considering it's an xmas special.

I have it on good authority that there will be a scene set in the oval office in s10. What's the odds that the president will be that annoying black kid from s8?

we go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...

based nardole desu

Danny Pink?

>oval office
Didn't we already do that?

How old must you have to be to consider him a kid?

you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

with this fucking meme with this fucking meme eeee e e e eeeehhh

I don't care for the new costume variation.

Possibly. I haven't seen all of Matt's run.

0 because its a constitutional requirement that the US president is an American

Leaked photo from new Gareth Roberts story "The Policeman" ?

You do realise that we're talking about a fictional universe?

Disruptive Influence for President!!

Anyone's better than Trump, or the other choice of which is the lesser of 2 evils that was the eventual choice for a so called democracy.

I thought he looked more like a parkie. Back when parkies were a thing.

>Anyone's better than Trump, or the other choice of which is the lesser of 2 evils
>/who/ actually believes this

Numbty Trumpty or Killary? What a choice.

The Constitution can be amended in accordance with Article V.

The moon's a fucking egg m8. Your argument is invalid.

What's that from?

I'm really interested in reading The Fact of Fiction about different episodes from Doctor Who, but from a google search I can't seem to find which stories are in which magazines.
Anyone got a list which issues they are in so I don't want to have to trawl through all of the magazines to find episodes that are written about.

Paddington 2

Add them to the St. Elsewhere list.

Doctor Who S10E06 "The Policeman"

Who's ready for the ascension?

Ur mum is m8.

Bored, Alexis?

Zoe a cute

Zoe is REALLY cute

I was thinking the other day how much of a shame it is that she failed to ever pose nude with a Dalek

Was that Dalek Katy Manning's Twin Flame?

Nah, Kylie Minogue is

And Jo had her ascension, and her child had an ascension, and Santiago was born