TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP CURSE AFFLICTION EDITION

Elizabeth Warren Describes Hillary Clinton as a Donor Puppet (2004)
youtube.com/watch?v=qYa3Q4NUYPM

POLICIES
pastebin.com/PNi17fSH
donaldjtrump.com/positions

>Delegates Trump: 1,542
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Faith & Freedom 6/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=-8Q65kszkCk
>Trump Final Primary PC 6/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=LRvOJjXZWyo
>Trump in Redding, CA 6/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GSjLHsiP9mo

INTERVIEWS
>Roger Stone on Breitbart 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VCWotYlMwKM
>Trump on Hannity 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=9rIwfFcFoIw

ENTERTAINMENT
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>Violence Against Trump Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>The Long Road to the White House
youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Trumpinator
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
>Jeb gets cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>Trump Raps
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
i.imgur.com/9VoBF8d.jpg
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wyX4QvH0cU
liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1465570066
youtube.com/watch?v=pfHZ3FG-LII
fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-isnt-winning-enough-white-voters/
recode.net/2016/6/10/11903020/deray-mckesson-twitter-hack
youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw
instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUMP IS LOSING KANSAS BY 7 POINTS

AHHAHAHAHAHA

HILLARY AND OBONGO FOR PRISON

youtube.com/watch?v=5wyX4QvH0cU

Our enemies are divided. There are things we can do to keep it that way and make it worse.

Divide and conquer is rule #1 in politics.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

Donald Trump Caught Lying Again and Againand Again *35

liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1465570066

here are your (you)s

WHITE COP SHOOTS NIGGER WITH ROCKS

>ALERT

CHIMPOUT INCOMING

>ALERT

CHIMPOUT IMCOMING

All Hillary has is a botnet.
She's toast in the actual election.

Fresh, warm, tangy new Hillary

Hogan
Hogan
Watchu gonna do
Watchu gonna do when Hulk comes for you

Time to get busy.

>Trump going nuts on Twitter this morning, shitposting at all time high
>Gawker files chapter 11
>cunts yelling Refugee Welcome during Trump's freedom conference speech
>some dindu gets shot at an airport for throwing rocks

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Can some richfags help me out?

TRUMP IS GAINING STEAM AFTER THAT TWEET

AJEWMENT

>up for auction

>mfw Sup Forums buys gawker

FUCK GAWKER. Finally some justice in these country. This is why Trump is right to make libel laws stricter, or easier to prosecute. All of these corrupt media outlets will get slammed with lawsuits, because they have lied about everyone, and every thing. Like how they edited out half of Trump's tweet, that is literally libel. You can't attribute half of someone's quote to them!

I sense something extremely cute and high energy hiding in this image.

Glad Gawker is finally dead.

New Trump ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=pfHZ3FG-LII

What happened?

I was washing my dogs while this was going on? How did this play out? Was he muslim?

>dindu gets shot at airport for throwing rocks.
I fucking love my state

Drumpfkins cucked by their own kind
fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-isnt-winning-enough-white-voters/

moot should buy it since he's very experienced at running websites into the ground.

Twitter Account Of Black Lives Matter’s DeRay McKesson Hacked, Tweets Endorsement Of Trump…

Social activist DeRay Mckesson, who is well known for his role as a member of the #Blacklivesmatter movement, is the latest of many high-profile Twitter users to have their account hacked this week.

recode.net/2016/6/10/11903020/deray-mckesson-twitter-hack

Which of you racist stormfags did this?

And all the while, Trump is being restrained and quiet, allowing them to do so. The media is literally ready to jump on anything this guy says. He is constantly throwing them off their groove by doing new shit. And the judge this is in memory right now. People have made up their minds.

fuck off muslim scum

How long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up

Oh my god these bernouts are simply NOT going to accept Hillary. If the internet is anything to go by 70% will stay home or vote Trump, especially if he keeps railing against corruption. That's really the BIGGEST and root issue for both the Trump and Bernie camps. Corruption is the source of *basically* all of this country's problems.

>t. Nate Cardboard

>moot
who?

She said it herself:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

Save this video and spread it

Sorry user, I walked away, yeah I've got the psd for it.

You want it up'd?

You can vector this ish p easily tho, you don't even need a .psd if you have photoshop you can just scale it up.

You just want the 2024 bigger? desu i think the blue is too light, need to darken it a bit.

I'll make a shitty test one

We need to get an actual op going guys. We need to push the notion, to Sanders supporters, that Hillary and the Establishment will never allow any more outsiders into the Presidential race going forward if she wins. They will not ever have another chance at the White House, and that this is the last election they have a chance of making a big change in before 2020.

We need to push the notion that if they support and elect Hillary, she and her NeoCon friends will stop at nothing to prevent another Sanders or Trump from rising, and they will succeed and Sanders supporters will never have a chance to have their voice heard again.

We need to tell them and convince them that Trump is not a bad candidate. He has points that they like, and the points that they dislike will not pass the House and the Senate and that he has no power without either of them. (It's not true, but we need to play on their emotions.)

We need to paint Hillary as the enemy of both Sanders and Trump supporters, and unite them under one banner, otherwise they will lose everything and no change will ever start.

We need to give them a false hope and lead them away from the Establishment as a whole, so that they feel they are making the right choice by not voting for Hillary and instead allowing Trump to win.

We can play this card well, but we need to start today. We need to put on a mask of support for Sanders and his caused, under the guise that we are disgusted what the Establishment DNC has done to him. We can play their emotions against them and get them to support a third party. This is the only way to guarantee our victory in November.

instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/

Most likely just a regular homegrown dindu

The creator of Reddit.

You guys don't get it do you? There is no lie he can tell that is worse than the lie to cover up the deaths of 4 Americans. Everyone lies. Not everyone gets people killed because they're abusing the power of their office, and then lies.

pic related

I know you Sup Forums stormfags are behind this...

jesus christ, the final battle against he jew got me

Try to up the contrast, it should make the red and blue better

Got my first wage and went a little overboard

Sup Forums should buy Gawker

Just sayin'

Glad Pocahontas got exposed for what she always was.

>Nate Boron still thinks that he has a relevant opinion

GNAA you fucking idiot

About what I expected.

I have 10 euros in my wallet

match me Sup Forums

I'm sure the media will come up with a story in which Hitler stood restrained and quiet while there were protestors.

>Maybe he muttered something sexist under his breath

Trump's unpredictability scares the shit out of them. They literally think he can't control himself either, they haven't done enough research to know his boorishness is all just persuasion tactics. He is using the Art of War to great effect. They all underestimated him.

Plz call Trump and led him boog you for the RNC this year Tay Tay :D :D :D

t. fan

Being white? I bet she hates 99% of herself.

Thought he made tumblr

Wasn't Chapter 11 bankruptcy not liquidation?

If it were Chapter 7 we could buy it.

cant wait til ISIS bombs your city again faggot
and im not from fagkansas btw

paul mccartney looks like shit

>538
>our own kind
That's fucking hilarious user
Is this false flag shitposting? Goddamnit Hillary you bitch. Too bad only the niggerest of niggers and SJW scum give a fuck about some guy who was obviously trying to suicide by cop.

>average hillary supporter

I like Gizmodo's science articles. Shame if they close down.

>Trump is being restrained and quiet
I was surprised by this, not in a bad way, I'm just used to the classic OUT OUT OUT. Shows he can be respectful in the right circumstances. I hate to use the "presidential" buzzword but that's what he was

That's not just a notion, it's the truth.
A Hillary win means they worked for naught.
A Hillary loss means they have another chance.

They're selling the company to pay debnts

Here it is in Trump's colors(from his twitter banner)

Yeah but I meant overall as a fraud. As some who is actually is part AmerIndian, her stealing money meant for real tribesman pisses me. Fuck that cunt!

perfect

Much better

In a setting like that, its better to just let the marxist scum reveal themselves. He even said "its okay let them talk, free speech". As they were being carried out, though :^)

>Bunch of spics buy it
>TELEVISACLONELOL

T-thanks....

BREXIT UP 10% AS OF MOST RECENT POLLING, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING BOYS.

I like it like this with 2024 in white desu, thoughts(last one I'll post)

That's not a notion, its true. If Hillary wins we will never have another election in this country. We will become part of the technocratic NWO system like Europe has. North American Union, federalized police, all that shit. The Founding Fathers' worst nightmare basically.

>GNAA
They're still a thing?

Whatever happens to it Nick (((Denton))) is still BTFO.

>cant wait til ISIS bombs your city again faggot
>and im not from fagkansas btw

No, Moot was the guy who invented Facebook.

Wait, was that the protester from earlier?

She's the cunt from Code Pink.

I see.

>90 million for Gawker.

It's 25 million at most.

>Carlos Slim buys it
>GOVERNMENT IS BAD CARTELS ARE GOOD CHAPO IS A HERO TRUMP IS EL DIABLO

Stop this madness.

Yeah looks better

I was making fun of her because I agree with you. I've been friends with natives and dated a part native for a while. She is white as fuck and has no right to claim her little drop of blood.

Awoo for a(You)

Oh and not only that, the first thing Hillary would do is ban free speech under the guise of "protecting from dangerous ideas" or some other Orwellian excuse. Anyone dangerous to the regime (Bernie OR Trump supporters) would immediately be labeled speech criminals. Radio and tv shows would get taken off the air, then they would come for the internet. THERE WILL BE NO RIGHTS UNDER A HILLARY REGIME, PERIOD. The very first people to go would be the useful idiots, just like Stalin did.

Trump should buy Gawker

MAGA daddy here. Anyone that remembers me, she was born 5:29 am EST. She's a high energy baby. Only took 19 minutes of pushing.

is that the correct red?

i think it should be a bit darker

DO IT BRITBONGS

yeah it's better

>Trump buys Gawker
>makes it great again
>turns it into a right-wing media website
>LOW DEBT, TREMENDOUS CASHFLOW

Congratulations, what's the name?
Ivanka?

They help Trump in some ways, in others they don't. At some point it needs to stop.

Free speech is the exchange of ideas.
Think of how many anti-abortion protesters were arrested over the years for stabding across the street at a distance.
Crashing a private event, not having permits, threatening, intimidating and silencing another's speech isn't free speech. These SJWs are criminals, some are terrorists.

I find it HILARIOUS that Trump is just co-opting old anti-Hillary ads. That shit must make Obama so fucking mad. UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

Did you let Sup Forums name your baby?

Yeah idk, literally ripped the rgb value of the red on his twitter banner, do you have an rgb you want to see?