PATTON OSWALT HAVING A CUCK-OUT

>So, sixteen days into the reality of Donald Trump being our President-elect, and I'm reading New Yorker and Jacobin and Slate and NY Times articles, trying to make sense of just what the fuck happened, and how the fuck do we go forward. The Democratic Party is in shards on the floor right now. I think we're going to have eight years of Trump and his clean-shaven looters scraping out the carcass of the country before fucking off and blaming it on progressives and lesbians and PC and rap music.

archive.is/EqK7z

Cuck-off bro! You and me!

The person happily bending over for corporations and the wealthiest people in the country calling someone else a "cuck", how ironic

Nothing about this has anything to do with being a cuck. Word's lost all meaning here. You retards just throw the word around at anything.

t. cuck

da corportions are baaaaad maaaaaan

I think being pegged by Patton while sucking off Donald would be OP's ultimate fantasy.

Just when I thought liberals couldn't get any more stupid

getting pegged by ivanka maybe. I don't want patton oswalt anywhere near my fantasy.

Liberal SJWs are the most fitting group to call cucks. They are literally willingly letting their country get cucked by immigrants.

>I'm reading New Yorker and Jacobin and Slate and NY Times articles, trying to make sense of just what the fuck happened

If you want to know why a particular event happened, why would you read publications that strenuously denied beforehand it could ever happen?

Have another triple cheeseburger man. it will be alright.

>da ebul corporations

are you 12?

>patton oswald politics thread

here we go

>I was wrong about who would win
>but I'm right about the world ending

>The person happily bending over for corporations

who do you think fronted all the money Hillary wasted? Are you that fucking dumb?

your a cuck dude, words change and evolve if you cant see the meaning of it now nearing the end of 2016 you are without a doubt a cuck

>I think we're going to have eight years of Trump
PATTON OSWALT HAS MADE PEACE WITH TRUMPS REELECTION

You're not alone, Patton, we're still here.

>the candidate who literally received less corporate funding than any candidate in recent American history just won
>the candidate who built his campaign on fighting free trade legislation that majorly benefits corporations just won
>this is somehow a victory for corporations
When you were backing fucking Hillary Clinton of all people, you don't get to sing this tune, faggot.

>I think being pegged by Patton
>pegged

Yeah, he is a fat piece of shit that would need a strapon wouldn't he?

Did the (((Democratic Party))) still pays you for shilling their cuck ideology or are you doing it for free. Trump won, America won, you lost, get over it or fly to Yurop, they love being cucked there lmao.

The best part about the Trump win was how quickly the air got let out of the trend of calling everyone a racist.

It's like one day they woke up and their favorite word had no power. It's pretty awesome.

I'm like 80% sure this is his suicide note.

>MUHH KEK

kys trumptard

#rekt

back to redit

Cool story racist

Not to mention that Trump's policies are ironically more left-wing than Hillary's.

back to r/thedonald

>What the fuck did you just fucking post about Her->, you Deplorable Basket? I’ll have you know I Downvoted top of my class in the CTR, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Brigades on /r/The_Donald, and I have over 300 confirmed $hills. I am trained in $horilla warfare and I’m the top Tendie in the entire US triggered forces. You are nothing to me but just another Trigger. I will Downvote your Post the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Tumbler, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Her-> over the Internet? Think again, Xenophobe. As we speak I am contracting my CR0OKED network of $hills across the USA and your Pepe is being 'hate speeched' right now so you better prepare for the $hill, Bigot. The $hill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Shitpost. You’re fucking $hilled, Racist. I can $hill anywhere, anytime (after the campaign gives us direction), and I can $hill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Tendie hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed $hilljitsu, but I have access to the entire computer lab of the CTR and I will use it to its full extent to $hill your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little Sexist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “uncorrected” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have built your fucking Wall. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you deplorable basket. I will $hill narrative all over you and you will [redacted] in it. Record fucking Corrected, kiddo.

It's amazing that you cucks are still salty after all these days

hopefully they're just stunned and trying to recover. I've grown so addicted to arguing with them and I don't know what to do anymore without it.

>he thinks america won

girlslaughingatyou.jpg

>I'm reading New Yorker and Jacobin and Slate and NY Times

yeah Patto, we figured.

I used to love Patton, I followed his comedy since the early 90's. If this fucking crying hobbit pussy doesn't shut the fuck up about muh politics and start actually writing some jokes I'm going to buttfuck him with his wife's skull on his front lawn. He's already part of the team that is going to ruin MST3K and I was willing to forgive him for that because that's obviously Joel's doing, but this shit is going too far. He's turned into everything he always talked about hating in his stand up. I don't even give a fuck if the jokes are about politics, just make them funny. He had hilarious stuff about Bush and even Obama, now he's just being a fucking bitch.

wtf is jacobin

Plenty of time left for you worthless liberals to an hero, stream it if you can.

Words change their meaning with time. Cuck today also means beta/wimp/loser/nerd

Yeah, except his pick for treasury secretary is a former Goldman Sachs banker

Legit question: What's wrong with being racist and hating parasitic subhuman races such as niggers? I don't mind blacks, plenty of them are fine, hard-working people, but niggers need to hang. What's wrong with believing in superiority of your own race? I'm a jew and along with the Japs, we rule the master race territory. I'm also a fascist, nothing wrong with that.

That's absolutely fucking retarded. Even more so that the twelve year olds here call a guy whose wife cheats on him a cuck. It's a complete bastardization of a word perpetrated by fucking idiots.

Patton is dealing with his wife's death in a very odd and disturbing way. I hope he gets the help he needs

Shut the fuck up, kike.

Spotted the cuck. Go start another paedo or blacked thread.

It's ok son you can relax now
Hillary lost

Sup Forums, a place for civil discourse

Thanks for proving my point you twelve year old beaner. Go be a shitskin on another planet.

>That's absolutely fucking retarded.
You need to CHILL out BROTHER

Get it? You're not really getting colder and you're not my brother.

god liberals are stupid

Hang yourself, cuck. Your wife is waiting for you there.

Oh, don't forget to bring your daughter along ;^)

kek this fat little nigga was cucked by the grim reaper

And yet, they're still light years ahead in intelligence when compared to alt right retards like you. Don't you have a minority to blame all your failures on?

If you can't deal with language changing with time you are literally autistic

How do you know he isn't getting colder or your brother? Checkmate atheists.

Not my fault you're a beta male and your bitch has either left you or is out fucking Tyrone. Trump is president now my friend, time for a new beginning and some self improvement.

>((()))

kek, okay.

hmmmm...It is winter and my mom is a giant whore. You might be onto something here.

Not the guy you're replying to, but you're a faggot.

No one faults minorities for their personal failures, they fault them for ruining their communities.

pretty much this. Unless you can find evidence that Pat's dead wife cheated on him he isn't a cuck

t. patton harvey oswalt

I have a six figures job, a nice suburban house, a loyal white wife and lifting everyday, blame your failures on me brah

>Banker has experience for the job

He didn't hire a transgender Muslim, what a shitlord!

>Don't you have a minority to blame all your failures on?
Liberals literally constructed conspiracy theories about how working class straight white males are oppressing everyone else in society.

I voted for Trump you dumb fucking nigger. I thank God everyday that Trump is now President because I am hoping he makes it legal for me to shoot retarded faggot meme spouting beaners like you. I'd tell you to improve yourself but with your shitskin we all know you can't polish a turd.

Oswalt is a faggot and so is OP you're both cucks

What a faggy little goblin. He literally sounds like a child, like most liberals.

Is that why this board blames Jews, blacks and women for all their problems? Is that why this board loses its mind if a movie has a character who isn't a straight white male?

You're a fucking idiot.

Are (You)?

Why are all of the SJW memes just shittily edited versions of right wing memes?

Why did Patton kill his wife?

>I voted Trump I swear!

Everytime you go out to lift she has Jamal come over and satisfy her in ways you never could with his BBC. Everyone's a cuck!

I'm a jew and me and at least 20 others jew I know voted for Dahnald. Even the niggers who works for us had to vote for Dahnald because we forced them to or they'd lose their jobs. AMA!

Oh wow, that was cold, Mr. Pi4noBl4ck.

>B-B-But Hillary
Are we really going to have to sit through this nonsensical deflection bullshit for four years?

>Is that why this board blames Jews, blacks and women for all their problems?
Meanwhile, leftists have academic degrees devoted entirely to their conspiratorial victim narratives.

Well you're going to be doing a lot of praying pal, because that's never going to happen. You need to relax, why are you getting all worked up on a Japanese basket weaving site?

t. Told as fuck meme spouting shitskin beaner. Thanks for correcting the record, Juan. You have to go back.

>I thank God everyday that Trump is now President because I am hoping he makes it legal for me to shoot retarded faggot meme spouting beaners like you.

That's never going to be legal.

>lifting everyday
Nobody trains every day. You need a day of rest/stretching.

You're a fucking basement-dwelling neckbeard liar.

The TPP is already dead and Trump isn't even in office. On that measure alone, he's doing a better job than she ever would have.

Because it highlights the fact that right wingers are complete hypocrites and most of the insults they spew can easily be turned around on them with slight edits?