Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vh7UglkRGk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8uxdqo_EoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vK31xReg2As
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're white faggots

Yes hello, I have arrived

Yeah hello...forgot to remove the subject part.

Pls sell us good millitary stuff

Well sweden has nothing in general as good military stuff anymore. But we have started with conscription again so, the weak people will feel the pain.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vh7UglkRGk

Video is our conscription training
Webm is our real military training
This nation is a clown nation.

What about Lettland?

HÅLLA :DDDDD

Hej Finland!

Share some good finnish stuff!

We have National Guard and a proffessional standing army, the latter being quite small. Combined we have around 15k troops. Even though they trained really good, we lack the numbers to do anything big. We should really get conscription back.

Due to the upping of the military budget, we're now replacing old Swedish stuff with German and American stuff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8uxdqo_EoA Heres a video of our special forces selection camp

Pls sell us good networking stuff

reee my internet

no one can have it

I'm from Normandy, and 199cm.

Do I count?

Normandy always counts.

Damn these guys are good. Lettland strong!
Well I don't really mind if people don't like our equipment, just means we need to improve it if it's not an option for others to use it.
So it pushes advancements.
Jä, it is okay. What are you doing pal?
How is it going in France?
What is at hold?

b-but mikrotik is so good.

Oh, I didnt say it sucks, I personally like the Ak-4. But the only equipment we have from Sweden is really old, all of it was gifted to us by you lads when we gained our independence.

You can buy one of the very best missiles in the world from us.

Ah.
How much does Lettland usually put in military budget and do they let other nations come and offer sales of weapons or is it always the government that has to first look out for it?

Literally got in an hour ago from a night out at my friends house. Can't sleep 'cause of the sunlight.
Things are bad, but not as bad as the UK yet.

Our navy is too small
We'll soon hit 2% finally and I think the MoD looks for deals. Like we're now buying around 40 M109 from Austria because they are downsizing.

I seriously hope you french will recover everything, because damn all of these problems are like a nightmare that feels like it's impossible to wake up from.

Tell me, how do french people view nords in general?
Like, what is the general consensus about us?

You can use it from the ground.

reee cant find the full comic

Send euros, so we can buy it

thanks

>We'll soon hit 2% finally and I think the MoD looks for deals. Like we're now buying around 40 M109 from Austria because they are downsizing.

I see. What is Lettlands strengths?
Ground, Air or Seas?

Btw just checked out balt, what is happening there is no bants just animes.

Our air force is basically non-existent. A few helicopters, one shitty plane to train sky-diving and anti-air stuff. NATO secures our skies. But they do have a cool motto, it was something like "If we can't fly, we won't let anyone else do it"

Our fleet has,i think, 18 ships. Our own original patrol boats and anti-mine ships.

Our ground forces are the only good thing we have. Even though they are extensively trained in guerilla warfare even though in reality we should focus on urban warfare.

/b*lt/ is dead

How was conscription in Lettland? Was it strict like for instance Russia or was it relaxing like here?
Also by strict I mean like where people fuck up each other for no reason and just become corrupted due to abuse and shit.

I was too young when conscription was still in effect, cant really comment on how it used to be. But, I'd like us to implement Estonian-like conscription

youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc&feature=youtu.be

HOW DO WE STOP THE AFRICANS FROM MAKING METAL GEAR?!

we ship them all to sweden so they can just live lazy on welfare

HAHA, VERY FUNNY LMAO 10/10 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OUTER HEAVEN??????

General French consensus across the country is positive, but because you guys are so far way there's not much talk about you guys. In Normandy the muh heritage sentiment is massive, museums dedicated to it are everywhere.

we buy their attack choppers and pray to god that it's enough to destroy it.

the rocket pod behind the cabin is to make sure nobody steals the helicopter.

>trust no one, not even yourself

VI

WE
THE
NOOOOOOOOOORTHEEEEERN
BROOOOOOOOOTHEEEEEEERS

MĒS
ZIEMEĻU
BRĀĻI

FÖR FETT FÖR ETT FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=vK31xReg2As

---