/tv

/tv
when Superman died, why was his body in Clark Kent's grave? Why was there another grave for Superman? Was it empty? Did the government find out Clark was Soup?

somebody explain.

>capeshit

kys

FROM THE VISIONARY DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER

He was buried in Clark Gable's grave.

Superman's coffin for the the country and the whole world to watch

Clark Kent's grave for the family and friends, that's why you see Bruce and Diana on Kent's Farm

did the government investigate Superman's body?

So did the government find out he was Clark Kent?

>Did the government find out Clark was Soup?

It was not explained.

But I don't think they find out.

Batman and Wonderwoman didn't give Soups body to the government and nobody knew how superman looked like.

even if someone investigate the cause of death of Clark, theycan't find out he was Superman.

>Clark Kent's grave for the family and friends, that's why you see Bruce and Diana on Kent's Farm

>One of them tries to kill him for 2/3 of the movie
>The other one doesn't even speak to him
>Friends

WHAT FUCKING BULLSHIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

Superman's face was in the news.

Clark Kent has a giant hole in his body,
his blood is kryptonian.

Of course they find it he was Kent but it doesn't matter, he is dead

A dead man can not put glasses on.

I'm sure they will come up with a retarded explanation in JL

Be sure to watch it on theaters :^)

>he didn't watch the 3 hour ultimate edition.
Before Batman handed Clark to the government, he super glued glasses to his face.

>In the comics, After his revival out of his grave, Superman can not go back to his normal life because during the autopsy the government has find out that he was Clark Kent

Why do I have to explain these obvious things to retards.......do you need everything to be explained to you? Just think by yourself once.

>yfw no one in Snyder's universe can put two and two together.

>why was his body in Clark Kent's grave?
Because Clark is Superman
>Why was there another grave for Superman?
To make sure that people don't realize that they were the same person.
>Was it empty?
No. It was a bunch of rocks. Bruce explains that.
>Did the government find out Clark was Soup?
Are you trying to imply that Bruce didn't take care of everything? He even payed Martha bills.

OMG. Lex killed Clark.

>>Did the government find out Clark was Soup?
Are you trying to imply that Bruce didn't take care of everything? He even payed Martha bills.

I don't get it

>all it takes for the most well known and powerful being on the planet to fool everyone is a pair of glasses

Yeah that guy looks nothing like Superman.

Except that wasn't the case at all you retarded faggot

Clark Kent was declared missing, and when Superman resurrected, they just said Clark Kent was found, and he went back to being Clark Kent

>He even payed Martha bills.

What?

OMG. We can never see Clark Kent at the Daily Planet ever again :(

Mean while Jimmy Olsen gets killed in Africa right when he meets Lois..

Why did Snyder make this universe so depressing?

How are they going to explain Clark coming back to work in JL?

Watch the end of the movie again.
>anonymous donor

That didn't happened. Go re-read that shit.

Clark's funeral was paid for by an anonymous donor (Bruce).

>He didnt watch the 4 hour cut where Bruce Wayne goes to Clark's farm every afternoon and pays Martha's bills
They were nice scenes showing his true care for Martha but I suppose Snyder thought they took too much screen time.

DON'T YOU SEE? IT'S REALISTIC!

IT'S...GROUNDED ON REALITY!
#kino #kinography #bravosnyder

BEUCE! AM A TOO LATE? I TOO EARLY! SAVE MARTHA! IT WAS ER! TOUCH TTHE KEY!!! NIGHA!

I don't remember that scene in the movie.

>he didn't watch the 15 hour Ultimate Extended v3.7 Arcade Edition

I'm getting really tired of these fucking nu-males

Its from the original 4 hour cut.

That scene where Superman gets in an argument with a group of mexicans and says "Did I hear someone say wall" before flying off... JEEZ Snyder that was heaps dark. Imagine if that was allowed in the 3 hour cut?

It's exclusive on the Laserdisc Extras disc 3

They say in the movie superman's coffin was empty, they show in MoS that Clark's powers were kind of an open secret in Smallville that people kept because he saved a few kid's lives, the government probably went along with it because he saved the world twice, the second time dying for it, they gave him a full state funeral after all.

>"Remember that time Superman fighting Zod led to thousands dying and then I tried to murder Superman with kryptonite? He was a good friend"

All of those questions were answered and you would've gotten them if you stopped chewing popcorn and checking your snapchat for a second.

Why did Snyder cut this scene out of the movie?

Seeing Batman go on a killing spree entierely changed his character. No wonder they call him a vigilante

"Because Clark Kent IS Superman."

"Oh, not this again! Clark Kent wears glasses. Superman DOESN'T wear glasses."

"He takes them off when he transforms."

"That doesn't make any sense! He wouldn't be able to SEE!"

so what happens when they revive him in the next film and clark mysteriously returns?

One line: "Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated."

Goyer please go

Maybe he doesn't return.

Anymore of these edits?

Come on, Snyder doesn't dwell in stupid details that crumble his whole narrative.

50 bucks says they do something almost exactly like that tho.

Nice spoiler faggot

What do you mean "edits"?

>He didn't watch the movie yet because RT told him it was shit.

you are the idiot here

Parademons stole Clark Kent

>It was late at the Daily Planet and I was trying to clean out that room of newspapers when suddenly they all toppled on me. I was trapped there for weeks but luckily I bought lunch earlier and had slipped it into my pocket, remembering Perry White being furious with anyone eating in the office. I chewed on that same sandwich for days. Suddenly it occured to me. There was a camera with a massive zoom lens on the floor near me. I grabbed it. I decided to place the camera lens on ground, I turned it on and amazingly the massive zoom lens stretched out and helped me to stand up. I know you all thought I had died while reporting in Gotham but this is what really happened".

>Next movie

CLARK! We saw your fucking body inside a coffin! EXPLAIN THIS in 10 seconds or I expose in daily planet that you are superman!

clark kent is dead, only supes revives.

also, the government already knew, the use the same facial recognition database that lex zuckerberg used.

the weird thing is that clark's acquaintances didn't recognize he was the superman. probably the media was required to censor his face or something?

You don't know what the real friendship is, basement dweller

DIE!!!!

>"Okay Clark.. I will keep your secret that you are Superman. BUT you must do the Sports! Failure to do this and I will make sure that your little laser eyes will be cleaning out a million mile swamp on Jupiter".

I'm Clark's twin brother.

And thus began Superman's descent to darkness

Well, you see user, just a few scenes before that they were fighting the reanimated corpse of another kryptonian, so you'll have to understand their reluctance about leaving more kryptonian corpses lying around.

So how about you stop being a fucking idiot?

>"I hate sports. It's rough and irritating and the fans in the stadium get everywhere".

>It was a social experiment for youtube.
>it was just a prank bro

That begun way before he even became superman

Superman's alter-ego has died dozens of times: farmer, seaman, oil rig worker, teacher, reporter, etc. Nothing special about Clark Kent's death.

>"SPORTS TRAITOR!"

>Superman
Oil rig worker

>Jesus Christ
Carpenter

POETRY

Why didn't Clark get fired from Daily Planet, he didn't even write what he was supposed to.

As a person who works gor a newspaper, I can assure you that you get fired and blacklisted if you write an article without permission

he was fucking their star reporter.

I could see someone from /tv do this if they had super powers and were an autism

>It's a Clark Kent sneaks into a college and watches the girls basketball team in x Ray vision episode

Why did Lex react as if Clark Kent was also a celebrity like Bruce Wayne, he is just a nobody reporter.

What's so special about Clark Kent meeting Bruce Wayne?

Only the audience of the movie would find that special, not the people inside the movie.

Somebody explain

>and were an autism
What did he mean by this?

Because Perry White isn't Satan?

>Why did Lex react as if Clark Kent was also a celebrity like Bruce Wayne, he is just a nobody reporter.
He knew Clark was Superman.

>What's so special about Clark Kent meeting Bruce Wayne?
He knew Clark was Superman.

Didn't your aspie mind paid attention?

Because 2 years have past since Man of Steel and in that time Clark has become a pretty prominent reporter.

also because he fucking knew already that Batman was Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent was Superman.

>hey brah, check the femurs on that one
>that was never funny, Kent

People still buy newspapers?

How else are you supposed to beat your dog? With your hand?

>mfw months after this movie was released and it still keeps making the idiots on this board seem like the drooling retards they are...

>All the circuses back east to bury an empty box.
>They don't how to honor him; escept as a soldier.

An empty casket burial is a military tradition for honoring fallen heroes without a body to bury.

Go to France ... All G.I.s who fell (body recovered, un-recovered, or vaporized) during D-Day have a plot at the heroes cemetery. If the soldier is known to have served there, he gets honored.

Even when body parts are recovered later, the burial requires a full heroes ceremony (honor guards, folded flags, gun salutes, etc.).

>The entire planet is not millenials?
>What are Trump supporters?
>What are old people?

Wake up

It's funny how that fact pisses so many retards off. What do you want to talk? The Films of Kurosawa? The newest Adam Sandler movie? Pick a topic, make a thread and shut up.

The movie is set during 2012 (Doomsday/Mayan Apocalypse), they're in Mount Vernon, New York for the burial of radio personality Dick Clark, whom Bruce Wayne was an aquaintance of. They really only met once, shared a drink backstage of an unaired episode of The Tonight Show back when Carson was around. Talked about good times, and bad times. Women, football, you name it. Wayne was a young man then of course, only there because of his father's stake in NBC and no coincidence at the behest of his now late father, God rest his soul.

All in all it was a strange easter egg to put at the end of the film, but Zack always did love that stuff.

It will be answered in the next snyder kino

>Because 2 years have past since Man of Steel
DAM I always forget about that.

>All the reporting cases that we didnt see Clark do
Man of Steel 2 should have been made first

>Man of Steel 2 should have been made first
That would've required some kind of thoughtful planning from WB before rushing these garbage flicks.

He knew he was Superman was slightly afraid of him.