Planet Earth

Why is such open propaganda allowed to be broadcast on TV?

It's dangerous, it portrays the THEORY of evolution as fact, and no other option or idea such as intelligent design is even considered. This could indoctrinate children against religion, and I think that is the dark intention

This show should at least contain a disclaimer, or the BBC should air another show explaining different ideas

>This could indoctrinate children against religion,
Only against Christianity, which is an evil and racist religion

You are from burgerland right OP?

Only an Americann can be this retarded.

It's dangerous, it portrays the THEORY of a christian deity as fact, and no other option or idea such as atheism is even considered. This could indoctrinate children against heathens, and I think that is the dark intention

This show should at least contain a disclaimer, or the BBC should air another show explaining different ideas

We're the only western nation not slurping jew semen

*tips fedora*

>>i eat cocks. yummy yummy cocks.

jesus. take your faggotree back to pol.

Britain is founded on Christianity, go home Mohammed

>This could indoctrinate children against religion

Then they should show it on a continuous loop (like TBS with A Christmas Story) for at least twenty years. On every channel.

I think changing this up so it's about climate change instead of religion would be better b8.

It's dangerous, it portrays the THEORY of global warming as fact, and no other option or idea such as natural climate cycle is even considered. This could indoctrinate children against fossil fuels, and I think that is the dark intention

>watch episode 4
>holy shit its desert lions!
>they never catch anything

how the fuck do these hueg cats survive in there?!

>We're the only western nation not slurping jew semen

10/10

They just had an off day, everybody has them.

That raise the question though, humans can go days without food as long as they hydrate, do predators like lions have it worse or something?

Lions can survive 2 to 4 weeks without food.

Desert lions, it has been said, are not like the lions of the veldt. They had been, when the great desert had been verdant woodland. Then there had been time to lie around for most of the day, looking majestic, in between regular meals of goat. But the woodland had become scrubland, the scrubland had become, well, poorer scrubland, and the goats and the people and, eventually, even the cities, went away.

The lions stayed. There's always something to eat, if you're hungry enough. People still had to cross the desert. There were lizards. There were snakes. It wasn't much of an ecological niche, but the lions were hanging on to it like grim death, which was what happened to most people who met a desert lion.

Lions need to average 11 to 15 lbs of meat a day to survive, but are capable of going IIRC up to 5 days without eating. A pretty typical cycle is for a lion to make a large kill and gorge on it, then scrounge and scavenge until the next kill.

>Christian children watch Planet Earth II
>Consider evolution as a possibility

>Believes that evolution can have an intelligent hand behind it pulling the strings

>No longer believes that evolution and intelligent creation cannot coexist

Nothing is wrong with this. The original Hebrew for Genesis has the Hebrew one "yom" for "day". "Yam" has several meanings ranging from:

>24 hour period
>"time"
>"season"
>"period"
>"year"
>"a time period of unspecified length"

Nothing but your own mind will find reason with the creation process literally taking only 6 humans days.

>ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!

>THEORY
>I'm in my early 20's, and I dont know what the word theory means, the post

Rude, gold mole is pure, I like how he looks like a furry pillbug. or maybe a tick

c-c-cute

You sound like a fucking idiot. Also, "theory" in the scientific sense is way more involved than your theory on how the blacks, gays, and Jews are trying to take over America.

Cunt.