Which crime drama show is this?

Which crime drama show is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-refugee-children-being-raped-in-camp-aid-workers-claim-a6912711.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
youtube.com/watch?v=IoCYRGsbKVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I saw that coming up to my car i would FUCKING OPEN FIRE because it probably has a bomb

hijab's aren't a problem, who cares

it's those black trashbag looking things that cover everything but the eyes. Burkas? Straight out of the fucking middle ages. Thankfully we very rarely have to see those in the US (for now anyways)

Don't get triggered by hijabs, boys.

No you wouldn't

hijab is a joke

lazy non bathing girls

>lazy non bathing girls

you mean French bitches?

I sure as hell would. I open carry a Ruger Mark III, and I'm not afraid to use it.

>I would shoot a woman because she wears something I don't like

>I open carry a Ruger Mark III

Prove it, show us a timestamped pic of this gun

Ayyo West Dearborn here, what up

Change that to:
>I would shoot a woman police officer because she wears something I don't like

He said they were wearing a hijab so of course they are French women.

death to all sunniggers

>Hijab on the Job

The story of Amal, a 23 year old police officer. She and her partner, conservative jew Benjamin Cohen, solve robbery cases in Dearborn, MI. There's sexual tension between the partners but no move will be made until one converts to the other's religion.

I need you to find her and pull it off

Muslims know the Quaran doesn't mention anything about wearing that stuff though, right?
Who am I kidding, of course they don't.

>assuming Muslims read anything beyond "kill the infidels" and "no pork for dinner" and "homosex isn't a sin on Thursdays"

It's more of a cultural thing. You'd be surprised how many traditional aspects of religions (Christianity, Islam, etc.) aren't explicitly outlined in the actual holy books

It would be very painful

for her

The kosher and halal thing is funny to me.
All animals are dirty.

D E A R B O R N
E
A
R
B
O
R
N

It's somewhat okay if you have allergies since that shit is checked more thoroughly than a hot busty chick wearing a skimpy outfit at the TSA.

Well, headwraps are a Jewish thing that got passed down to Christianity and Islam because they're all cousins. Also like Muslims and circumcision, but European influence meant it didn't catch on among Christian groups.

more like HOT BOMBSHELL am I right?

Then an evil white racist in a red MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN hat opens fire on them when they are trying to deliver toys to orphans on Non-Denominational December Holiday. Just as the evil white racist male is about to execute them with his illegal assault rifle while they are entwining their different race hands (lingering closeup of this to an uplifting song) a black transsexual in a wheelchair rolls up and incapacitates the fucking white male using nonlethal force. Then multiracial Israeli President of America Hilbernice Al-Clintama gives them all medals at a ceremony where a sea of white people are on their knees begging for forgiveness.

Directed by Joss Whedon.

Why so triggered, user? Did your BF dump you? It's okay. You'll find another man soon enough.

Try here >>>/polgbt/

Go be a fucking shitskin somewhere else Abdullah. I wipe my ass with the quran. New Crusades not soon enough.

Oh you. He broke up with you over a text, didn't he? That's not right. You just have to heal and then when you're ready just put yourself out there. Don't be afraid to take a chance. You'll find love again.

I'd go see that. Might even take my wife's son.

Unexpected ally is Freddy "Frodo" Shortman, a self-proclaimed Atheist who works at the crime-scene investigation unit. While adverse at first, he learns to set aside their differences to protect the city he was born and raised in.

Aww yeah.

>Hey I may be a kid fiddler but at least I'm not GAY like u r!

Ebin! Le Pedophobes BTFO

Would you look at that.

Anyone have that image showing the different head coverings for women from religions? Like nuns and shit. I only remember because the jewish one gave me diamonds.
>Tfw no Jewess to scam goyim with

He broke up with you this morning, eh? That's just too bad. It's okay. You'll heal.

Department Q series. They're good though

Do you people realize that Turkey, an Islamic country has banned the Hijab in public?

>Islamic countries are allowed to put restrictions on their faith
>Western countries are critisized for this

"Religion of Peace" they said.

Dry your tears, user. He's not worth it. He never really did love you if he just tossed you aside so easily. Just have an easy day today and relax. You'll be fine.

Don't immediately jump into another relationship because you'll end up hurting yourself and another man. Put down the Grindr app and just relax for the day. Have some tea, eat something you like, but don't eat your feelings.

The funniest part about you posting this is Muslim men literally think it's okay to assfuck little boys and think that little boys are there made for their pleasure. Being a gay pedophile is literally part of Muslim culture.

Don't go overboard on the food. Seriously, scarfing down all that ice cream and gaining weight is not going to bring him back. He's gone and you'll have to make peace with that. Just take care of your needs: have a nice shower, eat a balanced meal, and maybe cozy up with a nice show.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-refugee-children-being-raped-in-camp-aid-workers-claim-a6912711.html

Keep memeing you pederast scumbag. muhammad is my jizzjar and the quran is my toilet paper.

>Anyone have that image showing the different head coverings for women from religions?

>Mennonite
ENGORGED

Maybe you can hit the gym after the shows? Or just take a walk in a park. Nature is usually calming. Maybe call up a friend and talk about it?

Mennonites confirmed for WOKE AS FUCK.

Child rapist.

Maybe your mother might be available then? She can comfort you. But in all honesty, you just need to heal. The wounds are incredibly fresh so you really need to take time for yourself.

Child rapist.

>complaining about pedophiles on Sup Forums
step up sempai

Seriously, a nice warm bath or shower will help a lot. Maybe doing things around the house? A little laundry, a little dishes, a little vacuuming? Little busy work. Things will get better. I promise.

>Culture so degenerate they have a slang term they use for when they laughingly violently rape children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

No-one asked you, Cunnyscum.

you're not making yourself seem any less butthurt champ

>Anyone have that image showing the different head coverings for women from religions? Like nuns and shit. I only remember because the jewish one gave me diamonds.
>Tfw no Jewess to scam goyim with
youtube.com/watch?v=IoCYRGsbKVE

enjoy

>guns
>bongistan

Winter is just around the corner. Maybe try picking up knitting or crocheting. Make yourself some nice gloves or a simple scarf. Craft stores usually sell A Pound of Yarn skeins and you can use that for your crafting needs.

Literally no Catholic wears one.

Child rapist faggot. How many little boy dicks did you suck today, Muhammad?

God wants you to wear a hat though

Seriously, put away the phone. Stop texting your ex. He's not going to text back. And stop perusing through Grindr. Anonymous sex isn't going to help. Just have a self-care day and relax. It's a nice day. You'll be okay.

Just fuck already you faggots

>In a documentary titled "This Is What Winning Looks Like", British independent film-maker Ben Anderson describes the systematic kidnapping, sexual enslavement and murder of young men and boys by local security forces in the Afghan city of Sangin. The film depicts several scenes of Anderson along with American military personal describing how difficult it is to work with the Afghan police considering the blatant molestation and rape of local youth. The documentary also contains footage of an American military advisor confronting the then acting Police Chief on the abuse after a young boy is shot in the leg after trying to escape a police barrack. When the Marine suggests that the barracks be searched for children, and that any policeman found to be engaged in pedophilia be arrested and jailed, the high-ranking officer insists what occurs between the security forces and the boys is consensual, saying "[the boys] like being there and giving their asses at night." He went on to claim that this practice was historic and necessary. "If [my commanders] don't fuck the asses of those boys, what should they fuck? The pussies of their own Grandmothers?"

Fuck you nigger, shitskins do not get to win.

Nah, he's too angry right now. Maybe when he's calmed down I'll go out with him for a coffee. But as it stands, thank you for your suggestion but I have to decline.

WHY CAN'T THAT BE MY WIFE

You know Lush has a line of products for the bath and shower. Find one that's near you and browse. Maybe you'll find something you'll like that will help you to relax.

>Maybe when he's calmed down I'll go out with him for a coffee.

Wew fucking lad, who's the gay one again? HOYL PROJECTION, BATMAN.

>In 2011, an Afghani mother in the Konduz province reported that her 12-year-old son had been chained to a bed and raped for two weeks by an Afghan Local Police (ALP) commander Abdul Rahman. When confronted, Rahman laughed and confessed. He was subsequently severely beaten by two US Special Forces soldiers and physically thrown off the base. The soldiers were involuntarily separated from the military, but later reinstated after a lengthy legal case. As a direct result of this incident, legislation was created called the "Mandating America's Responsibility to Limit Abuse, Negligence and Depravity", or "Martland Act" named after Special Forces Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland.

Hijab is just as much a sign of oppression as thefucking Burka and the fact that people defend it because of muh religious tolerance in the same breathe as feminist equality is god damned retarded.

>He was subsequently severely beaten by two US Special Forces soldiers and physically thrown off the base

Why is America so fucking based? I might call you fat and talk shit every once in awhile but America is seriously a best.

>Write long ass nonsensical posts every time someone posts a fact and triggers you
>They're the ones who are upset

lel okay

As a friend. You've never gone out for coffee with a friend? Must have some interesting friends then. You seem really angry and alone when you're hurt. Now, I can't magically make it better but I can give you suggestions that hopefully can make things easier during your rough time.

>Hijab is just as much a sign of oppression as thefucking Burka

It's not a sign of oppression at all. Keep your slutwalk whores though.

american here and we appreciate the love

but I have to think any western/developed country's military personnel would act the same

Coffee is for women and faggots, faggot.

Child rapist.

calm down, keyboard warrior

do you get triggered by nuns' habits, old ladies wearing shawls at sunday mass, or yarmulkes?

I'm not Muslim, but he thinks I am. And that's what's funny.

A hijab (/hJˈdʒɑːb/, /hJˈdʒæb/, /ˈhJ.dʒæb/ or /hɛˈdʒɑːb/; Arabic: حجاب ḥijāb, pronounced [ħiˈdʒæːb] or [ħiˈɡæːb]) is a veil traditionally worn by Muslim women in the presence of adult males outside of their immediate family, which usually covers the head and chest.

You're right no opression there

So you're white knighting for Muslims and just being retarded in general. Hilarious?

>He isn't even a Muslim
>Defending Muslims this hard

>>>/Rotherham/
Fucking hell you are the most pathetic person on this site and that's saying a lot.

That's unfortunate. I do hope you get the love you so desperately crave and a chance to unburden yourself in a healthy way of your animosity towards your ex. You'll be fine. I believe in you.

>calm down, keyboard warrior

You first, champ.

Making sweet aural love to a Sup Forumstard

Child rapist.

>aural

Yeah, that means it has to do with the ear. You're kind of retarded aren't you?

Yes. Because I know you're reading this in whatever voice you choose. And I want you to know that you'll heal and you'll find love again.

I've never posted on Sup Forums but I can tell you that I think you are an idiot.

>Because I know you're reading this in whatever voice you choose

Right.

So anyway, after I unfurl myself from the ball of cringe this autist has made me into does anyone want to talk about cop shows? Hillstreet Blues was pretty great.

Thanks. ;)