What's the worst musical opinion you've ever heard?

What's the worst musical opinion you've ever heard?

The fact that

U2 was never post-punk

anybody that unironically considers hip hop and rap high forms of art and take it so seriously that they talk about it on the music board of a japanese anime website

>anybody that unironically considers hip hop and rap high forms of art and take it so seriously that they talk about it on the music board of a japanese anime website'

Is the worst musical opinion i've heard

High as in classical or high as in, say, rock?

>Twenty One Pilots are a good band with deep and clever lyrics

Listening to rap doesn't make you a nigger.

>im feeling a light 6 on this one, tran

Anyone who thinks one form of self-expression can be objectively superior to another

This one actually

I don't see how merely discussing it on Sup Forums even indicates it is serious high art.

Copyright law

>nu metal is bad

Fatmano giving Narkopop a 2

My friend, who mainly listens to five finger death punch and other pleb-tier middleschool-core bands, said the following sentence: "the heavier the music is, the better it is"

I'd argue clipping is an example of how you can do rap in a great way. Their stuff is much more about story telling as opposed to a dick measuring contest. For tow examples you've got Body and Blood which is about a female serial killer and then Story 2 which is a bout an arsonist whose house burns down. They both do great jobs on establishing the story and stretching it out. I think with any genre you'll find something worthwhile

rap is good

>the heavier the music is, the better it is
Did you show him Pulse Demon?

classical

Something scaruffi said

I showed him my middlefinger

got 'em.

>Sex pistols were trash the dead Kennedys were better

>when someone likes thrash metal and black metal and says that it isn't retarded and childish
>when someone likes Five Finger Death Punch and says that it's retarded and childish

Zition. Have you giving this album a listen, did you love it, did you hate it? What would you rate it? Give a like if you like and please don't cry. Just leave a thoughtful comment down below. Ughhhh Anthony Fantano.....forever.

People who listen to thrash and black metal and don't embrace it's immaturity and silliness are posers desu.

"Stop being a fucking critic user. Just because "INSERT RAPPER WITH LIL IN THEIR NAME HERE" has so, SO many flaws, doesn't mean that they are a bad band."-some dipshit

there is nothing wrong with this

If it's not popular then it isn't good. Good music is popular for a reason

rap is music

t. falsie

>People who listen to thrash and black metal and don't embrace it's immaturity and silliness are posers desu.
Literally who? I don't know a single person like this.

Any list that ranks Kanye albums and doesn;'t have Late Registration in the top 3 indicates a significant absence of credibility and taste.

its music not a philosophy textbook

Stop hanging out with underaged girls user

>Kanye
>taste

The best rap/hip-hop I've ever heard is more akin to really advanced, fast beat poetry than music by music's definition. I respect my favorite rappers due to their wordplay, not because there's anything musically great going on there.

So yeah, I kind of agree.

there was a music thread on Sup Forums earlier