Brexit Unstoppable

>"I think we're going to win"

COME ON LADS BREXIT STRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/thousands-eu-referendum-postal-votes-feared-lost-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=G0oVe7MCfRs
twitter.com/callumbruce/status/741340432068710400
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-10/brexit-poll-shows-leave-in-10-point-lead-two-weeks-before-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to get my hopes up but it really feels like we're in with a chance, even a few weeks ago I'd have said it was impossible.

We're winning the poles and hopefully, if we vote, enough of us, we'll get out. Remember, every vote counts!

>One man's sheer force of Personality has brought about a nation's independence

Not even English but thats inspiring.

Make Britain great again!

We can win this, but we have to disregard the polls. They are being used to manipulate us, as usual.

Quiet conversations change votes. We've got about two weeks left to edge the undecided.

The only thing stopping us is rigged postal votes.

>Potential greatest happening of our time
>fucking 10 point lead in the latest poll
>Dont want to get hopes up
Not sure whether you're literally the greatest or worst example of an englishman ever desu m9

I'm Welsh m80, we don't do positivity

Don't worry, our friends in Germany are on the case.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/thousands-eu-referendum-postal-votes-feared-lost-germany

I dunno your pretty positive about pretending to be a real country instead of an umjumped county with delusions of grandeur :^)

Who is the tranny?

Does a lot of marathons and shit, can't remember

cheeky desu

Eddie Izzard

youtube.com/watch?v=G0oVe7MCfRs

Sometimes history is written by one powerful man

Don't you know this will cause WW3 Goyim?

HOW TO CONTACT YOUR MP

By telephone

To telephone their office at the House of Commons, call 020 7219 3000 and ask to be put through to their office giving your MP’s name
To phone your MP at their local constituency office, you will find the contact details at your local town hall or library, or it may be given in the Directory of MPs

Social media

Many MPs can be contacted through Twitter and other platforms. They may also run their own websites. We have added these details to the information in the Directory of MPs where possible.
Attend an MP’s surgery

Most MPs hold regular sessions called surgeries where they meet constituents to talk about issues of concern. If you go to a constituency surgery, it’s best to contact your MP’s office first, to find out whether you need an appointment. Your MP’s website, or your local library may have more information about when and where surgeries are taking place.

be
>polite
>logical

NOW WE BREXIT

How do question times get so many cunts in the audience?

twitter.com/callumbruce/status/741340432068710400

God save Britannia and all its beautiful people.
Except of course the shitskins and leftists, but you know those aren't really people.

Can't wait for you guys to finally be free of the horrendous EU. Also can't wait for the German butthurt. And last but certainly not least, I can't wait for my country to follow your example.

Explain..? Whats going on?

>listening to Farage

When was the last time Nigel actually won anything? He got like 4% in the last election. He's literally bottom tier.

He got 12%

He was just on an interview, not his best, but compared to Osborne's disaster he's going strong

Do it, faggots, make the 4th Reich great again!

You clearly haven't been watching the eurosceptic movement for a few years then have you. He's a fucking 10/10 politician that got lampooned as a "racist" because he doesn't want mass uncontrolled immigration

UKIP got just under 13% at the General Election last year, and won the last European Election by a country mile.

He's also the sole reason that we're even having this referendum.

Don't worry welsh bro I secretly love you and your chav slags

You do realise he's basically the sole reason we got the referendum right? Dave only promised it because he was worried about losing shittons of votes to UKIP

>tfw depressed
>tfw no gf
>tfw shut in
>tfw brexit might happen

Every cloud...

I can't stop myself from getting excited now, my face actually hurts from smiling so much.

>voting is undemocratic

Voting against your elected leaders is undemocratic

>this can't be happening

>I'm in charge here!

>Don't worry welsh bro I secretly love you and your chav slags

Thanks beady eyes

I voted for Nige though and he wants out so I want out.

>mann

Just so you know, the jew wants this to happen. They want to create chaos. Alternatively the jew wouldn't mind an EU either.

Read the protocols of zion, chaos is literally how these parasites stay in power.

What's to stop the government from declaring an emergency to nullify an EU exit?

doesn't matter if you win, EU will ignore and your parliament will ignore the peoples vote and call for a second referendum that turns out to be super remain

His party is the only reason we're having the referendum in the first place you stupid yank.

Fuck him and his (((standupforeurope)))

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-10/brexit-poll-shows-leave-in-10-point-lead-two-weeks-before-vote

Proof the jew wants this to occur. Bloomberg.

Hey beady eyes are a necessary evolutionary trait. it's how we see through the eternal hun's lies

>Rage comics
kysfgt