What are some good movies to watch with your loved ones/get into that Christmas feeling?

What are some good movies to watch with your loved ones/get into that Christmas feeling?

Sodom & Gomorrah

Die Hard

/thread

how do i get a qt gf

be yourself and she'll come, eventually

you are posting this fucking everywhere dude

what is wrong with you

just bee yourself

be good looking, confident and have money

;-)

>white couple
delet

Look senpai. I know looking at that gif makes you think it would be nice, but it wouldn't. It's not worth it. Just keep fapping alone.

sauce

Be anyone other than yourself because you are fucking disgusting and no one could ever love you.

A normal relationship.

don't listen to this retard, cuddling is the GOAT, even better than sex desu

stop hanging out here.

christmas kino

be attractive

80% of guys are ugly so its not hard to get a girl once you become alright looking

most of being attractive comes from being not fat

>loved ones

GET OUT NORMIE

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but i'd die

I just wish I could have one ever in my life though for my parents to not think I was a homosexual or that I have a firmly-rooted traumatsm which has me fearing women.

What if I have an 8/10 face and good beard genetics, but i'm 5'7?

Shower, dress well, just walk up to her with confidence and grab her right by the pussy. Works every time

Isn't the girl asian?

Who cares. Nothing matters, Just do whatever.

Hit that gym or win the lottery.

you can still get laid easily, just pick girls 5'5-5'0 which is most of them anyway

sure itd be better if you were taller but all fat ugly guys are still worse off than you

No.

>grab her right by the pussy
is this memekino?

Oh, and my dick is less than 4 inches.

Then you must learn.

>it doesn't matter what your makers judge of you, especially your mother who has invested 9 strenuous months to birth you, and another 18 to teach you.

That's not how it works in my country friend.

I'm 5'7, attractive, and married.

What do you think?

Move to Asia.

but

fuck your country and their customs, do what YOU want

Move to Asia.

Only white wimminz move muh needle...

People who say Die Hard is their favorite Christmas movie have no Christmas spirit, and cold heart.

>tfw live in Scandinavia
>tfw 90% of girls are 7-8/10
>tfw the ugly ones all have boyfriends

HELP

>do what YOU want
Except that what I want is not to be stealthily pointed to by relatives, as they whisper to one another wondering whether I'm gay or a retard for never having had a girlfiriend, during Christmas dinner.

Can you not get that user?

>it doesn't matter what your makers judge of you
I mean, it really doesn't. She'll get over it when she's dead. If you really care then whatever, but keep in mind you can easily let go and not think about it.

Start hitting on your cousin when you have dinner.

Don't go to christmas dinner then. Why are you hanging out with people who don't listen to you and judge you?

just lure them with some Kalles

is she fat?

Obese, but not morbidly so.

>I mean, it really doesn't.
Well my other four siblings aren't that faulty, as time seems to have shown so my mother has that to fall back on, but I'm pretty certain that my sister is a lesbian, and that my mother would be more at ease to learn about it if she didn't also have to be bothered by the fact that her eldest is a helpless virgin.

But you're right in a way so thanks :3.

Normal people have every right to disdain losers though.

>Don't go to christmas dinner then.
>missing the foie gras

>>tfw the ugly ones all have boyfriends
That applies everywhere
After a certain point on a long enough timeline everyone becomes thirsty enough

>Normal people have every right to disdain losers though.
Why? Because you're not getting any? What business is it of theirs? I guess if you're not working and just leeching off your parents, I could understand. But beyond that, fuck them and whatever they consider acceptable.

Dude bang your sister and cure her of her lesbianism while simultaneously getting a qt gf. The answer is right in front of you.

kek

>with your loved ones

>tfw fucked a chubby MILF this past weekend just to end the drought

I'm done with just going after above average women. That MILF seriously had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. I'm not selling out, I'm buying in.

All newbies, so you know, Sup Forums is the 2nd most depressing board on the site in December after /r9k/.

>tfw no high school pusy

>Why?
Well I'm of the thought that societies prosper by the insidious means of competitiveness we have ingrained in the population. Everyone is out to own more than his neighbor, though if you were to inquire on why exactly he was that preoccupied by it, he wouldn't know what to answer.

Why do I wish for a girlfriend when it would probably do me no good? There's no rational answer to it, other than that I'm brought by society's thirst for competition to do as well as my cousins and siblings. I have no right to not comply to that system by not caring of what people think of me, even if I see through the fact that it is meaningless.

But bro, the non-faggy answer is that it's simply to show off with a girlfriend and introduces easy conservation subjects that aren't me having to discuss French wines with my grandfather for another year in a row

>cure her of her lesbianism
I actually think this might be the "real kind" for once. Bless her soul, she grew up in a household surrounded by four brothers, so that might've swayed her that way too.

Of course it would be, the only people who would browse this miserable shithole at Christmas would be the most pathetic wretches that inhabit this cesspool.

I would say that at this time of year, the people who made this site what it is get it back. All of it to themselves once again.

every pussy feels the same
literally the biggest disappointment in the world

You've never come across any that were tighter?

But I suppose that their diversity really is either in being innies or outties really.

but not all love feels the same

Nobody asks to be born. You don't fucking owe anybody anything unless you ask something of them.

Not by much. Some are slightly tighter some are slightly looser. All have slightly different interior shape.
But there's barely any difference. Fapping is way better because women will never know how we feel. Besides with fapping you have to work less

>every pussy feels the same

'no'

See . Some are super tight some are loose some are in the middle etc. Kegels are a thing that exists for a reason.

>Nobody asks to be born.
>forgetting that my sperm cell was the most ambitious and quick
I appreciate that you're cheering me up for this, but I can never relinquish that I brought this all on myself.

Dubs and I'm getting a greentext from you.

So close.

Which is superior: The love between a man and his dog or the love between a man and his wife?

Delete this ficking thread

>I appreciate that you're cheering me up for this, but I can never relinquish that I brought this all on myself.

Sperm don't choose, they just swim because that's what they're programmed to do. Stop trying to one-up me faggot.

I have a feeling you associate women with dogs so you tell me.

how do i stop having feelings

>that meme where we all pretend to be kissless virgins pushing 30

I don't. It's just the two greatest loves in a man's life other than his kids.

>pretend

Where do I get a sister like this?

best meme, been going longer than baneposting too

Become a schizoid, it wouldn't be worth it though, trust me.

I find that whiskey every evening takes my mind of things.

Otherwise weed when I can afford it.
Hash is better if you're depressed though, you can really numb yourself.

It's the little death

>Stop trying to one-up me faggot.
Alright, alright, but what I'd meant really is that my parents were the best that they could be in raising me, and that it isn't too fair to them that I seem like a loser in my 20s, when children who were beat and abused by their parents might be faring better than I am in their love life.

Parents aren't see the dividends to their investment yo.

Right? It's hilarous. Fortunately, we're all succesful, well adjusted adults. It's actually true for me.

The Cuckold

y-yeah

haha

Be outgoing, be open, talk a lot, fit, lit.

True, just turned 28, was a virgin before, made out before, gone to second base, but nothing else.

finally ran into a girl at a party who actually likes me, and we've been dating for 3 months now.
we have sex multiples times per night, at least 3 nights per week.

life is good.

dude i did the same thing... it made me realise i need to get into better shape and find a waifu

quality > quantity

every pussy feels exactly the same, same with mouths, the only difference is whether you like and trust the girl

> meme
I'm not kisseless since I got a girlfriend when I was 7
But after that a had a throad disease that made my gain and absurd amount of weight
I lost it but being fat for the most important 6 years in terms of building your self steen ruined me and I never got even a kiss since.

>pretend

>b-best meme my dudes

Hah, top notch.
I don't know why but it somehow popped back into my mind that I sometimes pretend to be a virgin loser on this website when I fucked this chick last weekend.
I couldn't stop laughing, and then she asked why I was lauhing, and only minutes later she was also laughing at the idea pf even pretending that people can be virgins after being 15.

I was with the same woman for 7 years. I honestly do miss it sometimes now, just the closeness we had that no one else knew. Then I have to remind myself that I came home one day and she told me she needed a change in her life and was moving back to where her parents lived out of the blue, and if I wanted to go I had to uproot everything and never see anyone I knew ever again but either way she was living the next day with or without me. Then I just fuck some slut from the bar and spend all my money on anything I want.

>beat and abused by their parents might be faring better than I am in their love life.

Funny (or not), but that does seem to be what I've found out too.

>guy in my class gets depressed and tells me about his life
>disowned by his mom
>saw a guy get his spine broken first week at the orphanage
>molested repeatedly
>brother also
>ends up banging this 8/10 cutie

How the fuck do seriously damaged people end up with functioning relationships.

Best meme ever, I'm hanging out with my girlfriend today and she loves hearing about the funny stuff on Sup Forums.

*throat disease that made me gain weight