If this video doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you are not human

If this video doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you are not human.

Please save your country Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DDnvRjCU9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watched this video yesterday. Pretty well done. It is interesting to see how consistent his basic message has been for decades.

unironically makes u think

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

If Donald wins and doesn't fix this shit, Americans will never vote again.

Indeed.

damn ... this guy ... is amazing.

bunch of cucks, so basically hes been saying the same shit for 30 years? meaning that america havnt been great for 30 years?

you guys are retards

Yes, because the final decline of America began in the 60s.

Fuck off Muhammad, what that summarizes is "We're great now, but we're doing bad decision after bad decision, listen to what I'm saying, we can't stay on this road if we are to remain great"

30 years later
"things that I said 30 years ago are part of the large sum of what made this country stop being great, and now we have to MAGA"

Seriously Ahmed, refrain from using your head for anything other than terrorism.

so basically what you are saying is : america only made it because of WWII...and when the cash from it ended murica became shit

This, watch The Sixties on Netflix. Literally everything that fucked us up happened during that decade.

Also a fun thing to do is Google every name mentioned. One of the feminist leaders was a Marxist Jew.

This nigger gets it

if people don't agree with me then they are muhammad, LEL, fuck you nobody likes you fat fucks, you guys should build a wall all around america, it'll give us all a great service

(((netflix))) sure newfriend

America has been falling ever since the early 60s. Trust me, I know.

No, if "Frenchmen" are so stupid to the point of being unable to reach a conclusion literally anyone can, then they are mudslismes shitters.

Just jihad yourself out of existence, that's all you bastards are good for. That, and invading and ruining civilized nations of race traitors.

Reminder that Donald trump said that we very likely have to fight a war with Iran for Saudi Arabia.

American soldiers now dying for Arabs ontop of Jews.

Lel but let's just ban Muslims ontop of that.

He's owned by the same elite, he is the elite in some way. He is playing into the spam of Isis fear on media, to the point it has gotten into our comedy. While ignoring that when it relates to the same invade dem middle eastern countries foreign policy.

Ron Paul says this, but no, fuk Ron right!

There's already a quote "when the people need a hero we will give them one" or along those lines. Donald trump is literally this.

How about this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=5DDnvRjCU9A

Reminder that the current Brazilian leader us a US installed puppet.

Your real enemy is whites, Mr. Sanchez

If Trump was in favor of war with Iran then AIPAC and the media would be cutting him a lot of slack

Israel wants a conflict with Iran, not Trump, and Trump has nothing to win in selling out since he's not interested in Israel or the money of their advocates.

I'm actually a U.S man, I'm just spending the summer in BRland. The dollar being cheap is all I really care about tbqh

oh clap clap the american fuck can make "logical assumptions".

funny how you fat fucks agitate yourselves like apes when people don't agree with you

go put a cucumber up your asshole, you seem to be the kind who enjoys it

Not an argument.
Go get fucked by your 72 trannies, and let actual civilized men use this board for once.

>dat music in the background

Did you watch the video? 30 years ago he says he is concerned about the direction America is going. People ask him if he is going to run and he says he isn't sure that is the right choice and that is hoping someone steps forward. Later he says that he might step up if necessary. Finally, he feels he has to act so he runs.

Bump. Everyone on Sup Forums should watch this.