Ronaldo isn't ga-

>ronaldo isn't ga-

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/lgbtqiapk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am sad how you use this platform on which different people from different cultural backgrounds get in touch with each other to discuss things that connect them to talk badly about LGBT people by using "gay" as an insult.

Please reconsider

>flag

more like fag lmao

>LGBT
Excuuuuuuseeeeeee me you privileged cisgender scum, the correct acronym is LGBTQ
Please don't ever do that again

Slapping a teammate's but ain't gay in latin countries

I may not be gay myself, but I may use their daily struggle for my benefit and personal goals.

Oh, I apologize :( I did not mean to offend anyone :(

What the fuck, I'm literally shaking right now. It's LGBTQ+ you absolute monster.

its actually LGBTGIA
Check your privelege faggot

>Gender Neutral Language for Abortion Access

>LGBTGIA

Actually its LGBTGIABCDEFGHIJLKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

If your gonna correct me, atleast include a couple numbers in there so zhiem can feel included previliged faggot

It's unronically LGBTQIAPK
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer
Intersexual
Asexual
Pansexual
Polygamous
Kinkiness
Now that you know, I expect you to not offend the community by forgetting a single letter

>unronically
At this point, I literally get lost. Can anybody still tell what's serious and what's irony?

I can't

It's genuinely hard to tell
I made a joke on facebook where I referred to them as LGBTBBQSTFU and I had like 15 people call me a bigot and I actually had a few people unfriend me.

Weirdo

They won't know abortions are possible unless "gender neutral language" is used?

Had to look it up but apparently it's a thing
mobile.twitter.com/lgbtqiapk

a lot of coaches slap asses, i remember, when player gets off the field on substitution.

I'm still waiting for them to just call it ABC since they found a group for every letter.
Other things I'm waiting for:
>calling goatfuckers "trans Germans"
>taking the meme of an Austrian identity so serious that I, half "Austrian", will be considered a native German trans German
>some male athlete(-s) totally destroying women's sport by saying they identify as girl(-s) and feminists getting pissed
>the return of the Führer to end this shit

It's not gay to be curious to see how Silva's ass jiggles

>LGBTBBQSTFU
I chuckled

Poly and kink are preferences, not identities.

ummm.... I don't think you get to decide that

In Mexico they now say LGBTTTI

>the way he's slappping that ass
>the way he's standing
fucking kek

Is being a male who wants to get fucked in the ass by another male an identity?

LGBT was fine. 4 letters, easy to remember. Short and to the point. LGBTQ was also fine since it included others with queer

Now it's a fucking shitshow and I wouldn't put it past them to unironically call it LGBTQTTIOAYYLMAO eventually

Yea, but pay attention to the look on his face. It's as if he especially enjoyed touching that man-ass.

>he never enjoyed touching a man's ass
kys

I'd slam whoever that is though