Do East Asians find Indians as disgusting and repulsive as White people do? What about Singapore in particular...

Do East Asians find Indians as disgusting and repulsive as White people do? What about Singapore in particular? How are Indian people in Singapore viewed by the Chinese majority? Do Indians underperform economically and academically in Singapore compared to the Chinese and Malay? Mod pls no ban for Sup Forums-tier thread. The reason I am asking this here is to get serious unbiased replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2017/06/113_230957.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

racist

fuck off

i find it ironic that whites who are of indo iranian origin resent indians

No, I am asking for a serious opinion. Do you find Indians repulsive, ugly, inferior, etc?

It's just the public shitting thing, and swimming in the Ganges while rotting corpses float by, stuff like that.

Bump. Why are East Asians never around when you need them? Every time I start a thread about Japan or Korea none of them turn up.

>whites who are of indo iranian origin

Tens of thousands of years ago

no, we see them as brothers from a different mother

Not trying to offend you but they smell bad.

Indians being disgusting to white people is a meme
They're better regarded here than South East Asians and mainland Chinese

We really do see them as comrade in arms of a post colonial nation. Of course Japan Taiwan and Korea meme countries do not count. We are believe Eve we are capable of more than the hand history dealt us. And it goes without saying China is more influenced by India than India by china

No Eve.

I am a descendent of the original Evropeans

I genuinely like Indians.

You have an odd smell, but local indians don't

I like Indian food, but I heard that most Indian restaurants in Tokyo are operated by Nepalis.

Indo-European started in Europe you fucking idiot mongol.

Pretty sure it began in modern day Iran

Nope.
PIE mostly likely originated in what is now Russia.

At least most of them speak english and if anything you can shit talk about cricket. Most slapheads tend to be buried in their phone and run off like shrieking autists at the thought of talking to someone

they become the friendliest people on earth once you mention cricket

during India's last ODI tour here I ended up sitting in a bay filled with indians and had a great time. They went out of their way to talk to me and my mate, kept on offering us food they brought in with them and joined in every time the other Australians started a chant

great lads

You mean Singaporean Indians don't have the smell that Indians from India do? Also, are Indians generally poorer and academically inferior to the Chinese and the Malays?

Hey dude, Singaporean Indian here (currently on holiday). The chinks and mudslimes are actually pretty cool, but some of them are racist, although it's kind of surprising that they think they're superior to us considering their slanty eyes and their god awful mongloid chink faces.

No, Indians are pretty well off. The last president was Indian, dude recently passed away. You thinkin'of moving here?

No, but I was wondering if Indians living in Singapore are eugenically inferior. Is there any visible lacking in performance among Indian children in school?

mate you don't need to be so worried about your ethnicity, Indians are fine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income look at this

Not at all dude. Malays are the niggers of Malaysia. Chinks and Indians generally have the same rate of success

I don't like Indian people from their appearance, and there are big social issues too. There are very few Indian immigrants to Japan but I have met 2-3 and they are normal, so they did not bring these issues here. I think Indian history is quite interesting and wish you the best in fighting China and hopefully nuking them too!

That's a bit unfair, you stopped eating people about 70 years ago

Found the Chinese shit diaspora. Nobody likes you, let alone actual Chinese, so go and jump off a roof

nobody literally cares. no offence but as a matter of fact you are irrelevant af in the first place. those indian dudes cooking at their restaurants are nice but thats all of your presence in ea.

on the internet you guys are like CHIs. some of you consider yourself are akin to white somehow and part of the westerner. especially americans. its cringy and laughable af

Nice try Muthusamy

Bro I don't know why you are so curious about this but Singaporean Indians do fine in school.

I was talking about Singapore, you spoonfed yalam

Fuck are you talking about? Are you implying there was widespread cannibalism in India?

women from that area are hot

>as White people do
angl*s are not white

Singaporean Indians whose families have been here for quite a few generations are usually middle class. They have no smell and are mostly Dravidian.

The ones who've just moved here recently are usually working class. They have that god awful smell and are usually Punjabi, Bengali, Telugu, etc.

Indians here are generally seen as hard working, if smelly. They don't have as much notoriety as say, Pakis

problem is they look so similar the initial reaction when meeting either is the same

I thought there should be a difference between the Chinese and Indians in Singaporean schools similar to that between Whites and Blacks in America because of eugenic differences?

>this same Indian from this morning obsessed with IQ differences between the races

HOWLING

Read this. Being a Indian is so sad.. koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2017/06/113_230957.html

why do you hate south east asians or these central asians that much?

today all weebs think japan is an ultra worst racist country you could ever seen but irl you know, sk is a pretty racist country, especially to those.

the club obviously came up with those restrictions based on prior incidences with those particular nationalities. you think the owner just picked random countries out of a jar to just ban them for no reason

because koreans are racist

tbqh that's a common unsaid rule in many clubs

Because of some of them considered rapist especially paki and they commit a crime highly rate. Arab features have a very bad reputation in Korea.
Ofc i know. That's a similar reason why white hate nigger.

what about mongolia and kazakhstan? i guess they get drunk alot and fight

Idk about them but i think they have a similar reason too.

Yes

Are you from Xinjiang?
But I was somehow under the impression that the Tamil population of Singapore is mostly descended from labourers brought by the British, no?

So are the Chinese Singaporeans of today and they're doing fine.

that's a class difference mostly, although Sup Forums will tell you otherwise

Definitely not. Since they were both subservient to the whities up to ww2.

Why would it be surprising? Pretty much everyone in the world except sub-Saharan Africans are superior to you, Pajeet. I'm not even kidding either.

in fact
majority of east asains cannot tell apart where are south asians come from

nepalese indians sri lankans pakistani bangladeshi
they all rook same
all fucking same

Also, no offense to the Pajeet who started this thread. I will tread light around him to not hurt his Indian feelings.

Brain-drain Indians= ok
Regular Indians= shit

You Indians aren't a threat in anyone's eyes except perhaps Pakis, so most people will never tell their true feelings to you since it's shrouded in pity and apathy.

nepalese look chinese, sri lankans are really fucking dark and bangladeshis are kinda dark
indians and pakistanis vary greatly

If bengalis and pakis have hell of a difference. Its like saying americans and swedes are same

but americans and swedes are same

I have heard Chinese hate Indian little black bananas since even though they are tiny(too small for the smallest of condoms), they are still capable of conquering Chinese women as women are attracted by low intelligence.

thats how repulsive yous are to them.

That's not true

I stumbled upon a Singaporean prostitute site online where it was all trashy Chinese/Malay hoes and their demands all stated "no Indians, sorry".

>stumbled upon

Yeah okay. Happened to me too so many times.

My butler is British born Bangladeshi. The only difference I can tell is that Bangladeshis have more asiatic facial features and generally darker.