Aside from nostalgia, why would anyone think that Fat Ronaldo was better than Cristiano Ronaldo?

Aside from nostalgia, why would anyone think that Fat Ronaldo was better than Cristiano Ronaldo?

Other urls found in this thread:

footbie.com/video/romario-the-story-of-asking-cruyff-to-go-to-the-carnival
youtube.com/watch?v=R9a4A6zd28k
youtube.com/watch?v=_7lhQJnJcQE
youtube.com/watch?v=3ECoR__tJNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HWUkSSFaWso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At his peak Fat Ronaldo > Cristiano Ronaldo. CR was a resourceful winger at Man Utd with little end product and is a pure poacher at Real. Fat Ronaldo combined creating and finishing in his best times.

Fat Ronaldo was up there with the best strikers of all time, but he could only maintain that level for a few years before his body caved in.

Had he stayed fit, he'd probably be considered by far the best player of his generation.

True and fat Ronaldo didn't have the work ethic of gay Ronaldo, that's why he only lasted less than 8 years. Same for Ronaldinho, but even shorter

>Had he stayed fit, he'd probably be considered by far the best player of his generation.

He already is though. If he stayed fit he'd be regarded the best player of any generation.

Mental illness

lol Ronaldo when he was at Barcelona went to the carnival in Brazil in mid-season. Dude was just having fun out there.

Meanwhile Cristiano treats it like its life and death.

>a guy who cant pass, terrible at headers, terrible at free kicks, terrible at long shots is better than cristiano ronaldo

my sides

Absolutely none. Peaky Fatnaldo (a pretty short interval btw) is great, but still below the lv of CR7

but barring headers you just described CR7 there

people just like the could've/would've/should've and can't simply accept the fact that Cristiano is better.

If Cristiano played in an era before Fatnaldo, people would've thought that Fatnaldo will never achieve Cristiano level.

Basically this. It's not that I don't rate ronny7 but his successful period was mainly as a striker with no nonsense finishing. Ronaldo could make goals out of nothing while cr is the perfect end station in a well balanced squad.

Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, and many others were better than gay Ronaldo at their peak.

Ronaldo will be remembered for being one of the players that worked the hardest to mantain his form. Despite being a egocentric cunt he sets a good example of professionalism and dedication

That's Romario, m8. He made a deal with Cruyff that if he scored twice he could leave to Brazil to enjoy Carnaval:

footbie.com/video/romario-the-story-of-asking-cruyff-to-go-to-the-carnival

>Portuguese and Spanish speaking players overrated all the time
z z z

Nah Ronaldo did too.

It happens all the years. It's a vacation time, if I'm not mistaken (Romario even metions it). Neymar always come to Carnaval as well.

>why would anyone think that Fat Ronaldo was better than Cristiano Ronaldo?
Because I'm sure fat Ronaldo is better than fat Cristiano.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Ronaldo in his last 3 seasons at Utd had loads of end product.

At Real, he's only become a poacher in the last 2 seasons.

From 2009-2013 he was doing everything. Runs, long shots, free kicks.

>terrible at long shots
>CR7

You're really reaching there mate.

Ronaldo's hattrick vs Man Utd in the 2003 Champions League is probably the best attacking performance I've ever seen.

Actually, that whole game was insane.

Most people here won't be old enough to watch watched it live though.

If it's so easy to be a finisher why didn't Fat Ronaldo score more goals with tap ins?

Because he was fat.

He lacked the athleticism to get into those positions consistently.

Take for example, CR7's second goal in the CL final vs Juve. Fat Ronaldo wouldn't get there in time.

>Le tap in man vs le power past 6 defenders and score man

Hmmm

>At his peak Fat Ronaldo > Cristiano Ronaldo
so what? at his peak, ronaldinho was better than zidane, yet nobody ever says he was a better player nor had better career. it's the same with fat ronaldo and cristiano.

>Le tap in 10000 goals man vs le power past 6 literally whos from a relegation tier team and score man
really thinking right now

They probably think he was better because he was.

you forgot to add "once a year"

>Fatnaldo: 0 CLs

really fires up the neurons

because Fat Ronaldo was delightful to watch, you were expecting him to make some trick and score, when you see CR7 you know it's just power shot goals and tap-ins and all you expect is a meme celebration

Lmao, sure it was his work ethic and not his FIVE knee injuries.

That's Romario, for sure. He asked Cruyff if he could, then Cruyff said: Ok, if you score 2 goals I let you go. He scored the 2 goals and was sub so he could get a plane as fast as possible.

lmao

That's him in 2005, already fat as fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9a4A6zd28k

youtube.com/watch?v=_7lhQJnJcQE

Here with a simple pass and a fake he put the goal past 6 defenders.

Your point being...? I didn't even mentioned TSU in my post m8.

The thread is TSU vs Fat Ronaldo

lol read my post again.

I said consistently. He didn't have the endurance to do that all game.

Because he wasn't a tap-in merchant. At his peak he would drop back and get more involved with play. Also football was different then. You can't compare stats from 20 years ago with today, we're in the era of the super clubs and 45+ a season becoming the norm for elite strikers. Back when there was actual parity and the same 4 clubs couldn't just hoover up every top player, 30 goals a season was elite tier, now that's what mid-tier strikers like Kane get.

My post isn't. Learn2read.

He actually did. But then again, how you could know, unless you watched La Liga at the time, which you obsviously didn't.

Peak Ronaldo was better than peak cristiano but cristiano is an autist who keeps training and training
Cristiano is by far the second best player of the history
Yes he doesn't have the skills of even the top 10 but he has persistance
Messi is number 1 btw

>Under 18 year old CR7 customers thinking he can be compared to Fat Ronaldo
Fat Ronaldo at Inter before his knees exploded was the toppest of top tier

Sportsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>ignoring the fact that fat Ronaldo had so many injuries

>buyernliga
lmao

>Ronaldo
>terrible at passing and long shots

lol, you never saw him play did you?

also he was decent at free kicks, he was the fk taker at inter when he was there and scored a few. The reason he didn't take them elsewhere is because he wasn't a glory obsessed fool like Cristano so he knew to let people who were better at them take them like Figo, Rivaldo, Zidane, Beckham etc.

He had 5 injuries because the lack of work ethic you dumb macaco

>has one of the worst shot conversion ratios in football

You throw enough shit at something some of it is bound to stick, but you can't be considered good at long range shots when it takes you 20 attempts to score one.

cristiano is terrible at free kicks is just that he shoots so many of them

You expect a shitton if goals that sin you titles. And that is exactly what you get.

Lol sure thing kid.

Implying being fat doesn't mean your legs suffer more
Implying being fat doesn't mean you have bad work ethic
I don't expect a monkey with sandals to understand logic though

3 of his knee injuries came before he was fat though. He was lean as fuck in the 90s.

Kek

He was fat after is first injuries you dick. If you were old enough to remember then you would know that

Because past thing is just glorified, old people never admit someone as better than pelé even in him time football as semi amateur and him 1000 gols about 1/3 or more as scored in literally army, construction workers teams, old people don't admit leonel is better than CHEIRADONA. Other "recent" examples? Nust see Romario, Cafu and R Carlos, now they are treated like incontentable goats, but 10 ago, people and media says romario is just arrogant lazy opportunist, same to CR but CR is not lazy, the two leftbacks just ex footballers in active like romario, slow and can't decent crossing to cafú and "mascared" to RC, this even in about 1999, everybody complains that two guys in seleção is just injustice to young players.

You are right, obesity adversely affects kinematics for obvious reasons but is proven to accelerate joint degradation via oxidants and increased metalloproteinase activity leading to joint component breakdown

but Messi is better than Pele
not better than Cheiradona tho, maybe he needs more cocain and less tax evading

he was always fat lol

he said OLD people tho
and messi isnt better than any of the both

youtube.com/watch?v=3ECoR__tJNQ

Recency bias is just as prevalent as glorifying the past, if not more so. Just look at how quick some people were to name Suarez as the GOAT striker last year after his 60 goal season and Neuer the GOAT GK as early as 2014.

old people knows nothing
time kills neurons

>If you were old enough to remember then you would know that

lmao most people here are 16 years pal

PELÉ ÉS MÁS GRANDE Y MAYOR QUE MARADONA! YO PUESSO TE PROVASTES! JAJAJAJAJAJAUJAUEAJEUAJEU

BTFO

How many champions league did Maradona won again?

>left at halftime

Look, the retard spic kid strikes again!

We are not going to let you come to europe just cause you can read a medic book nigger

Because people compare primes and not entire careers.

In his prime, fat Ronaldo was better than CR was in his own.

I'd answer you but you are going to get killed tomorrow in some armed robbery so I won't bother

mas o negro usava o pinto pra foder garotos :)

Cristiano is a better player then

If we compare primes then TSU isn't even top500 m8.

We should compare entire careers. Period.

Well, in 80's european futbol and even world football (america do sul teams rape euro teams everytime) and is not like nowdays when 3 or 5 teams are much strong to others, and goat player at time can be play in "relative" smalls teams. Zico in their best time and probably best of world in this time just transferred to UDINESE, and cheradona too transferred from farcelona to mafiapoli its impossible to just fantasy nowdays, when a mediocre argentina or br league players went to halal, farça, buyern etc.

Overall, definitely.

JAJAJAJA PELÉ DEBUTÓ CON UM PIBE

seriously, Juan Pablo? Also maradona is just unbearable shit person, him can even cant discuss with veron in beneficent pope match!

sorry for not recognizing your nation btw

We all do m8. ^^

blacks are showers not growers

Are we comparing PLAYERS or CAREERS? You should have stated this first.

Don't worry Ill just take the job you won't work, you're obviously lazy and not too bright

What job? Illegal metal scavenger?

Enjoy your salary m8

Medical officer at a Spanish siesta facility for unemployable youths

Wish I was Spanish so that I could be paid by Germans to do nothing but idle about

Fat Ronaldo being Better than Cristiano is absolutely meme and false memory.

When it comes to club, Cristiano has FAR more assists and goals than Fat Ronaldo.

With that said Fat Ronaldo was a BEAST during World Cup 2002.

That's what I say, are we comparing individual players or individual careers? Because if the latter, than TSU is only behind Messi at all time. If the former, than TSU is not even top 50.

And Fatnaldo was OK in 2002, nothing more. It was way far from his bests perfomances.

that's a big fucking lie

There is 0 comparison. CR7 is a top 10 of all time, fat Ronaldo was a top 5 striker of for about 8 seasons.

The lowest standard world cup in living memory.

I know, Spaniards have probably already exhausted EU reserves with their unemployment

Fatnaldo scored 8 goals that tournament including two in the final.

Agreed - worst WC of my lifetime.

That's far form being a "BEAST" m8.

>not 2006

98 > 94 > 2006 > 2002 > 2010 > 2014

Getting fat in your early 20s is normal for fatties. Blaming injuries for having no self control is laughable.

Show me a pic of him fat on his early 20s pls.

2bf injuries, wasnt up to him

The Worst Moment In Football History | Fatnaldo Injury |

youtube.com/watch?v=HWUkSSFaWso