How do we fix this show, Sup Forums?

How do we fix this show, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNaTLL3AT6W/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more main character deaths. less episode for less filler. less commercials. less Eugene. less carl. more Maggie. more enid. more rick. more negan

Put Maeve in it.

>less commercials

WAIT A MINUTE YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THIS SHOW LIVE WITH COMMERCIALS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah because the live Sup Forums threads you mong

By writing to the guy who does the comic and to tell him to make it more adventurous and less classic beat 'm up videogame of going through a level and facing a tough boss at the end ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

That's the only way.

You don't.

Eventually, you're going to have to face the fact that this show is, and always was intended to be a soap opera past the first season.

It baffles me that you niggers haven't caught onto this yet. Soap Operas never died; they merely transformed.

No more filler episodes, use a main theme they are ignoring from the comics, Ricks right hand must die. Stop doing their own thing and follow the comics 1:1.

>using the Internet while watching a show
>call someone else a mong

Aspie spotted

Quads of truth

Storylines integrated, not every episode feels like a different spin-off.

>he doesn't go on Sup Forums while the gazillion commercials play

What you doing here faggo?

>having cable

Not even once.

>more enid.
why would anyone like to See more of this disgusting frogface?

Kill everyone off except Maggie, Carol and the tiger.

More Maggie

This. That exact reason is why people don't care to tune in. When it's the self contained adventures of a random group splinter that doesn't affect anything, people have better shit to do. It's not like we even get good characterization going on. I mean at least on the road after the prison we got some interesting shit like of Mice and Lolis and tough as nails Michonne-Mom. Carol and Morgan being annoying, Maggie, Sasha and Jesus putting up with shit, and all that stuff is just boring.

What's worse is that Negan isn't that good. His emotions aren't turning on a dime with him looking like it's everything he can do to not cave in someone's skull and then jumping to a "just fucking with you" look. It's just JDM chewing on the scenery.

I miss Rick ;_;
is he going to be in the next episode?

the next episode is him with that faggot

I think this alone would improve the quality a lot. Sick of the bottle episodes.

TWD is purging the normie fans

It's really supposed to be a shit part of the show with everyone spread out because of how they've written themselves into a corner following the comics it'll get better when you have March to War

Why does it need fixing? Great last episode.

The characters can be spread thin without having to dedicate every episode to a different group/location. Game of Thrones does it fine.

Dont dedicate an entire episode to Tara. Fuck

>less Carl
>implying Carl isn't one of the best characters
>less Eugene
>implying Eugene isn't Sup Forums incarnate
>more Enid
>implying Enid is still interesting or cute

needs more characters, needs more storylines, needs more stronk womyn, needs more drawn out scenes of facial expressions, needs more terrible acting

I forgot; was Araon's husband death? I can't recall seeing him since the beginning of last season

scrap everything after season 1 and end it after the ceda explosion. with the remaining characters walking into the sunset.

Nah he was in the episode where Negan and the Saviours go to Alexandria

Make Carl an actual psychopath, make Rick even edgier, kill Daryl and feed the actor who plays Negan.

Dubs of truth. I get they only have like 60 more issues of content to pull from before they are caught up but this is Goku learns to drive levels of filler.

Can't wait for this scene tbqh

Disputes over resources and territory are settled in the ring. Merle was presumed dead in a limousine explosion angle but his face turn continues when he comes back in a revenge arc against the also-returned Governor. Glenn and Abraham tragically perished to a shoot screwjob during a hardcore tag team exhibition against Simon and reigning heavyweight champion Negan, kicking off an nWo-esque invasion storyline by the heel Saviors. Violating the rules of the ring is punishable, but the crowd was filled with Saviors plants and Rick's Alexandria face stable doesn't have the numbers to do anything about it. Rick is bound and determined to be the best wrestler he can, beat The Saviors clean with the deck stacked against him in the ring, and relinquish the heavyweight championship belt from Negan's possession.

And kill off Tara, why are they trying so hard to make her "happen?" She's not even picking up the slack of a dead comic character like Sasha is.

Do you want a serious answer? Heres 3 simple steps. Cut the season episodes from 15 back to 6. I'd also accept 10 because that seems to be the sweet spot. This removes all the filler. Now you hire new writers. The show runners are talentless hacks who repeat the same story/character arc over and over. They need to be replaced. Finally you remove the main characters plot armour and make death a very real possibility. Congratulations your characters now have agency and episodes have actual tension. Done.

Maiev Would be a great character for this show.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY HE'S HOT DIGGITY DOGGING HIM

underrated

>more main character deaths
3 out of the 6 episodes so far have been total shit because they killed off two of the strongest characters in the first episode. every episode without rick/daryl/maggie is pretty much garbage automatically. they literally dont have enough good actors left to kill off any of the central characters.

More Tara :3

There needs to be an end goal: the cure for zombism. Once a cure is found and society is back to status quo then slam it again with new zombies

I forgot Tara was even alive, I presumed she was dead

this and maybe put an overarching arc about the whole zombie thing. They did the S1 ending, then did the "cure" cocktease with Eugene, now they'll do soap opera melodrama until the final season where suddenly some actual world changing events will happen. It's long overdue

Damn, she used to be skinny. She was introduce during the Governor arc & that shit was years ago.

>first episode we saw real Rick
>residual first season we saw sick rick
>after first season we saw zombie Rick

This is fact

I don't give a fuck about any of these characters anymore. At this point, I'm more interested in another group someplace else in the US and not that borefest in Fear the Walking Dead.

The Last Ship is what TWD should strive for in pacing. Explore different locales and the sociopolitical fallout.

>episode at Oceanside
>Tara is the beachball

le upvote xD

Bring back season 4 Tara. Not that whale from last episode

>How do we fix this show, Sup Forums?

This is more than likely my last season watching TWD, I'll stick it out to the end of the season since I've been watching but I'm done with this series.

Negan is a clown and cardboard cut-out, whose only purpose is to be overthrown and killed by Rick but that won't happen this season or the next, as AMC are cheep Jews who will continue milking this shit show for all it's worth, with season after season of nothing happening interspersed with badly written dialog.

>episode at seaworld
>Tara is the orca

>Negan
>getting killed

To kek showfag Negan is a good guy.

Reveal a sect of semi-undead persons who still have human memories. Also, they have psionic powers.

They really need to do a better job of showing that he is a good guy or the audience is gonna be pretty pissed when he joins Rick's group.

Kill Rick. He is too inconsistent.

>Kill errybody
>Kill nobody
rinse repeat.

I miss edgy Rick

pls no. and he's only about as inconsistent as Carol or Morgan or anyone else in that group for that matter.

More Rick, and Carol. Also give some spotlight to characters like Rosita (don't mean boring ass stand alone episodes). Kill Daryl.

>introduce Negan
>no one can stop talking about him
>ratings drop due to Glenn's death and Negan's talking the whole episode
>yet everyone is Negan this or Negan that

You can't fix the show.
Negan is the pleb filter.
JDM single handedly brought life back into the show as Negan.
Literally everyone couldn't shut up about him.
Regular people and mainstream media.
He even made people watch the show again who dropped it already.
Daily I hear people asking if they can skip straight to season 7 because of Negan.
Negan alone was what the show needed and it weeded out the plebs who can't like a character cuz he killed your favorite character (and killed because of the mass pleb favorite Daryl).
If Negan didn't kill Glenn, people wouldn't be talking about the show as much.
Negan saved the show despite ratings.

>Normies unironically liked "Muh Maggie" Glenn

It was sickening.

i binge watched previous seasons in march without skipping a single episode

now i dont even know how many eps were released since this season started because i already skipped like 3

fucking hell

It doesn't work in Game of Thrones either. No episodes feel coherent or capable of standing up own their own merit - Think of a character's scene from this season and try to remember what anyone else was doing that episode. No get gets enough screentime for any character development or for any event to last longer than a few quips and a cliffhanger.

Lel you are in for some rage. She becomes leader of the Hilltop.

says the anime fan

Never read the comic.
How is he a good guy?

I have no qualms with Maggie, she's a bit dull and has been for a while though I don't dislike her. I just hated the way Glenn would sperg out if antagonist breathed in her direction or just generally Glenn sperging out over anything. The dumpster-death fakeout was super annoying because I thought TWD had finally grown some balls and showed a main character dying a pretty dark death.

>Lel just kidding! xD

He is just keeping everyone in line the way he knows how but hes not bad by any means and eventually joins Ricks group.

I mean to be perfectly honest man they are already following a preset plot. They arent going to deviate from it. If you dont read the comics thats your own fault for thinking something that is not going to happen will.

Thats not the girl from the last episode is it?!

I read the comics I think up until they met Ezekiel, and I couldn't be bothered to read on from that though I forget why I lost interest. Wasn't the Glenn fakeout due to rage from normies? Cause the guy who caused it was already dead at this point so they had no antagonist, though Negan now gives them a person to blame and a character to hate, and I imagine many will watch just to see what happens, and maybe by the time Negan bites it they'll have forgotten all about Glenn and more focused on grl power at Hilltop.

At least I imagine that's what the writers are hoping for, gotta keep the normies happy since they're the only ones still carrying this show.

Were people outraged Glenn got killed? I have no social media so I have no idea how normalfags react to anything.

You don't even have us. Go sit alone in your room and wonder about the rest of the world you lonely fuck.

they were pretty upset.
now, people are getting upset over Negan and Dwight's wife and the prospect of Negan's wives in general.

>Negan alone was what the show needed and it weeded out the plebs who can't like a character cuz he killed your favorite character
>If Negan didn't kill Glenn, people wouldn't be talking about the show as much.
>Negan saved the show despite ratings.

That would've happened anyway probably since it's in the source material and most people already knew that it was going to happen, even though they don't read the comcis, since people who read the comics likes to spoil stuff like that on facebook, twitter and on here etc.

>need social media to not be loney

There are these things called cell phones and text and contrary to what youve been taught places outside your home do exist.

>Look at me, I'm fat as fuck in the apocalypse

I read it from someone but fuck I had to repeat it.

I feel strange about this episode. On one side it was very comfy and I liked it but in the other side... I hope that this fuching cringe character will die soon. Fucking cringe man. Those fucking salutes with the fist... that little girl spitting to the floor as she walks by and then her making a middle finger xDDD

Plus the way she speaks, totally cringe.

Sorry I didn't mean I like the episode, I mean that I like that it was comfy. Just in case.

>that fakeout at the end with the dreadlocks zombie

fuck I though they could grow enough balls to kill a fucking minor character but nope

Wish we'd transform back to the season1 plotline
>alright so once dust settles and who the fuck ever wins
>how do we cure this shit
>there must be another base somewhere
>what about area 51

Make it fucking happen. If some shitty CDC place held out a major top secret base would for sure still be around. Hell, some major bases are literally designed around the very same premise
>the fuck do we do if it's a biological attack and people start running around infected
>mechanical doors/seals everywhere
>underground railway systems spanning miles
>nuclear generators and underground hydroponic gardens
>protocols to detain/even murder any infected are strictly enforced

This isn't fucking hard TWD. Post-Apocolyptic infighting is cool and all but I want a winner and a change in the show's direction.

just have a whole episode dedicated to Jesus doing his martial arts on walkers, can be a crossover episode with Into The Badlands

Wtf. Push the poor thing back into the water!

She just had a baby.
Also, she is better this way.

Shouldn't a bunch of stuff been nuked during the outbreak? I feel like someone would have done that, even if they are nuking their own infected cities.

I want to see more of Rick going nuclear

He was the one urging Aaron to talk when Rick is addressing the community in Ep 4.

>that shadow covering his eyes
Damn

Honestly, yes. We saw the early carpet bombing by apaches on the one city. Current Army protocol is either to
>let the shit burn itself out and regroup to launch assault
or
>fuck it there's no winning let's kill everything (though this hasn't been done since like, early Nam')

So even going with the first scenario.....there should still be U.S. military enclaves that have held out. Particularly the more secure bases that are designed with the worst kinds of bio-warfare in mind
>at least you can tell when someone is a zombie/turns
>when someone has enhanced bio-black plague by the time symptoms are noticeable you have to quarantine entire sections of a base

Sorry but I don't care if she had a baby. Being that fat is unrealistic. Kill the character and go to take care of your baby.

Didnt they napalm Atlanta?

At any rate, to fix the show, you need to increase pacing and avoid bottle episodes that don't really even develop the character at all. Somehow make the zombies a threat again. Provide a narrative toward an endgame, as it stands the show just has a bad guy and it resolves after a season or two.

The Last Ship is a much better viral apocalypse show. The characters aren't shit, and there is actually progression as they find a cure and face the new struggles of trying to rebuild.

After all these years the folks in the Walking Dead still haven't managed to expand beyond a warband struggling to get by.

They probably all would have been lost to bs where people inside kill each other then the zambies kill everyone.

I get that she is supposed to be one of the hardcore survivor/fighters, and it isn't as excusable as with Eugene, her dyke nurse GF, and that fat chick managing the food.
That being said, she is way hotter this way, so fuck off.

damn. I had forgotten what that guy even looked like.

>"Dear Instagram trolls, body shamers, and the men and woman who think it's ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don't have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance. I hope they learn that it isn't ok to make fun of people or call people names. I hope one day YOU learn what it takes to be a parent. A kind, selfless parent. A working parent. A parent that puts themselves in someone else's shoes. Maybe you can't get it through your thick fucking skull, but nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large" or how "fat" I've become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life. I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I would've gladly continued to eat enough calories to produce milk for her little bones to grow. Also, grow the fuck up. Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully. I'm sure she knows how "courageous" you must be for trolling and hiding behind your Iphone and computers. P.s. I would LOVE to see any man or woman give birth to a baby, nurse the baby, and then work 17 hour days and NAIL their own stunts. P.s.s. Be kind to each other. We need it now more than ever."
We kill off characters once they do something stupid like get obese or mutilate themselves outside of the show.

I can't take Dwight seriously. He tries so hard to seem tough and scary like Negan but the second he goes back to the Savior's place he goes back to being the little cuck that he is.

the show lost all drive and direction when they made the guy with a mullet just a liar and not actually a cdc scientist they had to get to dc

up until then it was a bretty gud survival show with a journey towards an ending - after that it just turned into a show where you see who gets killed off next

Re-re-re-rereboot!!!!!

dunno but please name the show next time so it gets filtered out of my catalog. thanks

That's from her instagram??

instagram.com/p/BNaTLL3AT6W/?hl=en

yup. using her child as a bullet proof vest against all rationality. I bet now she's going to gain even more weight. She's going to make this show a bigger joke than ever. I hope Scott Gimple has the balls to give her "the talk"

God damnit, why did she have to go and do that? That isn't going to get anyone on her side.
She looks better this way, all she had to do was shut the fuck up.