Is this the worst trailer of the year? WTF is wrong with Sony

youtube.com/watch?v=wRaV4SIQY8A

>Movie made for women.
meh

>the blandest romcom ever!
>also it's in space in the future and everything looks like a syfy original movie
how does this shit happen
why is a poster like that greenlighted

who throws money at this

I'm a man and I'm kinda interested

faggot

Open your heart to Love dude and the pain will go away

It should be noted that Chris Pratt said its the best script he's ever read and arbitrary podcaster I listen to said he cried and read it twice in a row.

The script is on Google, I just haven't read it yet.

>faggots
everywhere

Did you watch Ben Hur 2016? Remember when Jesus said Love is natural state of humans? Don't fight that nature because you will lose

Looks like pure unfiltered anti kino
iqlets of neo/tv/ will never be able to understand it

Opening my heart is what made it hurt in the first place

Honestly, had it not been for the other trailers that glimpse more into what the movie revolves around, I would have thought this was a romcom.

But hey, maybe that's intentional on Sony's part.
>pssst, hey, yeah, you the boyfriend with the bitchy gf
>me?
>yeah you, you wanna watcha a Scifi movie with your gf
>um sure but she doesn't like them
>got just the thing broski, show her this trailer and she'll think it's a romcom and will come with you ;)

Someone spoil the script for me.

Doesn't everyone get, but them, got shot into space in a pod after being awoken?

So thousands of people slowly suffocate as they panic and cry for help floating aimlessly through space?

That's some depressing shit for a romcom.

Meme: the movie

See what I mean? ebic Sup Forums meme reaction images because his flick riddled Sup Forums mind doesn't understand anti kino

no u

"LITERALLY R E D D I T: THE MOVIE"

Spam my ass, system

Collateral Beauty was pretty bad. It's a new Will Smith movie. Trailer aired on Monday Night Football last night....and I'm not sure why cause it seems like a chick flick.

>she's confused/bored and fidgety the entire time and once the credits roll leans over to you to hiss that she's in charge of what movies you two go to see from here on out

i read the script a long time ago. i'm assuming they changed some of the shit and i forgot most of the third act.

the main premise is that his pod malfunctions and he wakes up like 80 years early so he was going to die completely alone on this ship with only a robot bartender to talk to. knowing this, he decided to tamper with j law's pod and wake her up and then lie to her and claim her's malfunctioned just like his. of course he pussies out an eventually tells her the truth and she hates him for a while. then there's lots of space drama and they make up and shit. i think the movie ends with them crashing into a new planet and everybody waking up but i completely forget. it's been a long time since i read it.

This shitty script has been floating around Hollywood for the better part of a decade but it's finally getting made because someone is willing to put up the cash for the two biggest memes actors in the industry.

So it really is a romcom and that really is an official trailer?

Seems like a newer version than then one I read. But yours has a happy end so it's more likely going to happen.

The one I read has pretty much all other passengers killed due to malfunction and they end up as the only 2 survivors, and they use "gene banks" to create a shitton of "diverse" people that end up landing on the original planet after our heroes pass away.

I can not see this woman face anymore

you sure that was the same script?

like i said i read it a long fucking time ago (it was originally supposed to star keanu and reese witherspoon so that shows you how old it is) but the other hibernation pods definitely didn't malfuction killing everyone. they were all just in deep sleep hibernation mode like they were supposed to be.

duh

it got pratt and lawrence two of the actual most bankable, it's jut money grab movie, and since our society is rigged with autism it will make a fortune

you know what i think you're right after all about them using the gene banks at the end of the movie, sorry i misread your post thinking that all the pods malfunctioned and they died at the beginning of the movie. i might be confusing it with some other scifi movie with hibernation pods. it's been forever since i read it.

This looks like a parody
>Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence are the last two people left alive
Which you probably already suspected watching movies
>Now they are on some space station or some shit and have to white people stuff.

Trips confirm.

Sony pictures is a giant money laundering business.

>best script hes ever read
>coming fresh out of Jurrassic World and Generic MCU Film #11

>GOTG
>generic

Meme too hard and you only meme yourself, memester

>white people crap

>but the other hibernation pods definitely didn't malfuction killing everyone
I don't recall exactly, but they get vented into space due to a malfunction.

They don't die on the ship, they die slowly in space alone.

There is a scene in the trailer where Fishbourne is awoke and they put a hand on his pod as if to say "goodbye/I'm sorry," before he gets fucked into space.

>mfw this is the only trailer for Passengers ive seen ever

What is this a romance? wtf

Chris Pratt is reaching that point in his popularity where I'm no longer entertained by his quirky newness because too many normies like him now. Fuck I hate being a contrarian, I used to really like him.

oh wow
two meme actors? incredible

>pandorum w/ "muh vagina" jokes

no thanks

>Imagine Drag

for fucks sake that alone makes me not even want to play it

I have to drive to lax multiple times a day and this poster is right at the top

Sitting in traffic and I have a giant Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt staring down at me

THe first trailer was actually decent. This... is possibly the worst trailer I've seen in my life. It's literally just a music video to a terrible song

That sounds like an offensively boring story.

Why does the ship have all these luxuries like swimming pools, basket courts and fucking restaurants? Isn't the whole point of hibernating through the entire journey that you don't need to waste a bunch of weight on useless crap?

>chris pratt and j lawrence

doesn't matter if the trailer is trash, it will make at least half a billion

>>chris pratt

He's way less famous than you think he is.

>jurassic world grossed a billion
>guardians of the galaxy grossed a billion

this... wont do as well because it looks like poopy.

j law is fucking terrible in full force (ASS MOUTH AND VAGINA) i mean acting, ugly face, and delivering dialogue without looking bored and annoyed.

they were supposed to wake up some time before reaching the destination planet

the real ending is that the ship was malfunctioning and that if chris pratt had not woken up from his pod and found the mistake the pods would have failed and everyone would have died. They wake up the commander of the ship or some shit played by lawrence fishburne to help them fix the problem. He dies in the process and they ship his ass out into outerspace in a pod. Chris pratt and Jennifer "tits" Lawrence end up spending the remaining years together on the ship but they do some other shit

Chris Pratt fair enough, but why are studios even bothering to cast that whore? No one even knows who she is anymore.

Yes, those films did really well. Nobody went to watch them because of Chris Pratt, and he is still most well known by people who watched Parks and Rec.

>his mind is so polluted by capeshit and Hollywood garbage he actually thinks GotG is anything but generic
I bet you actually think Doctor Strannge is a great and original movie.

I read it a few years ago, it's bretty gud.
Hated certain aspects of it. Pratt's character relies on dialogue to a robot too much to tell us his emotions rather than just showing us. And he does something really shitty and never truly apologizes him for it, instead the plot excuses him from it by making him out to be a hero for doing it in the first place.
That's how I remember feeling about it anyway.

No one went to see Guardians for Chris Pratt because he was still a nobody at the time, but I think you're underestimating how many people went to see Jurassic World just for him.

>I think you're underestimating how many people went to see Jurassic World just for him.

Nobody. It was the dinosaurs. What was his name in Jurassic Park?

Yfw its not a romance and they only ever have sex once out of boredome and its a conspiracy survival movie

Yfw J lawl nobly sacrifices herself to save pratt and forces him into cryostasis as she restarts the ships engines manually and burns up

Chris Pratt seems like a cool guy, but he's pretty bland as a leading man. Not horrible, but not on the level of Sylvester Stalone or something.