American HATE thread

Make fun of the shitty U.S. here

Australia needs to hold a Kung fu esque training montage for Canadian shitposters.

Man, this bait is boring. It's like you didn't even try at all. Of all things you could possibly do with your life, you choose to do nothing other than shitpost on an anonymous taiwanese image board. What sort of sick satisfaction does this give you? Is it really that arousing? It must be, or else you would not have done it. And this is the sort of reply you want, right? Someone angry for something stupid you posted? Well, I'm angry. But not at what you posted. I'm angry that you think anyone would fall for such a blatant trap. It's pathetic, really. I don't know why you think you have any chance at success. Why not go outside and do something? Would that be so hard? You could go out and be successful. But you choose to sit here, waiting for delicious replies as though they have any substance. They're useless. They serve you no purpose. There's no reason to do this sort of thing to yourself. It might even be best to just relax for a bit. Calm down, you know? No? Why not? You made this thread. But you didn't think about its potential consequences.

>lets make fun of America
>Look how much food they have stupid fat fucks

And as you wrote that, several Africans starved to death, and several more died of disease that doesn't exist here.

I'll take bacon cheeseburger with an extra large soda thanks.

I don't see anything wrong with that sandwich

How can a Canuck even compete?

how is that image an insult

it's a valid argument not to subsidize unhealthy lifestyles

Legit though, I'd take a slice of that.

im having baby burgers with sweet potato fries this evening. thanks for making impatient

>Canada

Lol your country's only claim to relevance is moose and maple syrup. Thanks for the laugh though, enjoy your clown MP.

A FUCKING LEAF

Wow. USA is best, who are you?

It's the price of Freedom. Fuck off leaf.

that looks fucking amazing honestly

fuck off canada

>mfw when Canada fails again at shitposting.

That thing would look delicious if it were made with real cheese.

thanks you based chink

Mmmmmmmmmmm

I didn't know hats could talk.

>a double quarter pounder with bacon and extra cheese
>fried, breaded onion rings with barbecue sauce
>and a sweet tea please
>could you get that for me, user?

of course

Thanks. There are a lot of triggered retards in this thread.

More, please.

Can't have syrup when the trees burn down.

Potato bread can go suck a dick
Why do you want to be top shitposters so bad?

Turkey in here actin like we couldn't wipe them off the face of the planet.

We'd leave nothin but ya'lls shitstains.

>a leaf
>trying to make fun of America

nothing to see here

statistics say that 13 out of you 17 americucks are obese, keep shitposting about degeneracy you fucking fatties.

disgusting americans..

Infinity isn't a number, it's a concept.

Faggots can't even math.

OH DAMN LEAF. That looks fucking amazing.

Also, pic is you.

>New Fatland

BASED YAEL
PRIME BREEDING MACHINE
I am the 4/17 percent. Fuck doing math, math is for nerds.

I love these threads because the OP always fails at shitposting but faggots like this guy thinks he's serious every time and that actual makes OP's post a descent shitpost.

im so wet

>Go to /jp/
>Burgers
>Go to Sup Forums
>Burgers
God damn it, now I'm hungry.

If I had to eat Europoor food I'd probably eat less too.

>hurr durr all your food ideas come from Europe

Yeah probably so but Americans perfected it just like everything else. Face it Europe you're irrelevant.

Imagine having to wake up everyday and remember your Turkish.

>How can a Canuck even compete?
I don't think they can, i guess they just need to run away.

Holy shit! I remember you from last year! You've been posting these webms religiously

He actually felt that...

Are those pics suppose to trigger us LEAF , the roaches had use those pic many times and they are getting old

Cucknadians and Turkroaches. Makes perfect sense. Pic related.

US is the greatest country in the world. To literally anyone living outside of it, that is hugely apparent. Their culture has spread throughout the world in the space of a century. They are a truly remarkable nation, a natural continuation of Anglo dominance over the world. "The American is the Englishman left to himself."

Keep being amazing USA, you're the only hope us Anglo's have left.

jpgs, my b. just got out of the war thread on gif.

Does the USA really make you mad? Aw, I'm really sorry. Please tell me more.

stay salty, leaf-cuck

How about we make fun of what freaks geeks and faggots most Canadian posters are? How would that make you feel?

These really don't piss me off as much as you hope. Mostly they just reaffirm my prejudices that all Muslims are shit. Even "liberal" Turkish Muslims.

Fat

Hah, I remember that thread.

last one. good thread

A fucking leaf! Didn't you fucks just make beastiality legal. Fucking disgusting

Burger clappers are UNTERMENSCHEN but I must tell this looks delicious desu

Better than having to wake up everyday and remember you're American, and then be fat and get shot.

This one roach who creams his pants every time he gets the chance to dump his folder of dead soldiers actually makes me laugh more than anything else.

The funny thing is that Turkey wouldn't be relevant at all if everyone in the world didn't hate them so much.

Canada is the 51st state, why are you so cucked as to make a self-loathing thread?

Portugal stop, we can have something beautiful together.

American capitalists need to die
you're the reason why people suffer in this world, get nuked already

Arent all anglo countries fat tho

We're fucked m8

Too many non whites. In a fraction of the time it took us to become a super power, the Jews, aided by white women, have destroyed this country. The non white horses will wreck this nation.

It is weird that he ALWAYS shows up right? I mean I've seen like 20+ USA hate threads and he somehow finds a way to make it to every one. It's like it's his passion or something.

Classic Turkey

>hating on your superiors
sure is beta in here

>A Fucking Leaf

It seems like you can expect a "LOL AMERIFATS" thread to pop up every time Canada cucks itself in front of the world. It's really sad. If they fought Trudeau as hard as they fight Sup Forums, they might not be doomed.

I'm sorry you can't afford to be fat, Spain Jr.

You were a successful, fat nations once upon a time and now you're just an envious, bitter bastard step child to Spain.

Lol, nice delusion.

>Being a commie in 2016

Gas yourself.

>Quebec
why do they hate us
they've tried genociding us hundreds of times, yet still, for such a "progressive" country, we're always the bad guys.