Sup Forums is homosexual

>be libertarian
>get on r/Sup Forums
>see post dissing libertarians
>see that it is describing anarcho-capitalism

Are you guys all just faggots or do you not know what libertarianism is? Ron Paul would roll over in his grave if he found out about Sup Forums

>seriously advocated two year dictatorship on JRE
I was this close to voting for a psychopath

He's a great candidate, but him running right now is only going to split the vote from Trump.
You can vote for this guy next time, but if you vote for him now you're handing the election to Hillary.

I live in Washington state and I know a lot of Democrats who are voting for Johnson.

I'm still not sure that him running won't just give Hillary the win.

>Climbed Everest

But seriously, though he is a serious climber and has scaled some of the world's best peaks, climbing Everest any more is sort of like saying "He rode Space Mountain."

Johnson is an antigun faggot with an antigun VP.

>"The people I know constitute a statistically valid sample."

>see that it is describing anarcho-capitalism
This, what the hell is wrong with these people?

That is an interesting image -- reading his stands as listed there, he is well to the left of Hillary. I suspect that says more about the guy who made the image than it does about Johnson, though.

Libertarians stand for everything and nothing.

Console yourself with the fact that in 30+ years of running candidates for President, including Johnson, the Libertarians have never gotten above %2 of the vote, and usually hover under 1%, and thus have never handed an election to anybody.

That doesn't sound very libertarian.

I'd find more consolation in that if this were a more typical election.

"throwing your vote away" and "giving to election to bigger evil of the two" is jew meme to keep the jewish two party system in place.

johnson was a good throwaway vote back when it was between obama and r-money

He has actually said multiple times that most polls show that he pulls more democrats away from Clinton. His VP says that he thinks he will pull more away from Trump. Either way, I think it is a perfect opportunity to get major exposure for the Libertarian party (if he gets 15% in 5 national polls, he goes to the debates: he's currently around 10%)

He has 12% in the latest poll. Americans are retards and vote for people "who have a chance", so the more of the percent he has, the easier for him to get the votes.

This guy gets it.

>giving the election to the lesser of two evils
No, you fucking dumbass. Both he and Trump are good options, but if they both run they'll take votes away from each other and lose to the bad option that is Hillary.
This is the problem with right wing voters. We vote for someone that is so specific to our ideals that we end up losing because the left wing just wants to vote against us.

It's almost as if he isn't one.

the third party elected an idiot as their candidate.

Trump can't be a good option for libertarians, he's against so much the libertarians stand for.

hardly. if a third party could mount a viable candidate then he would receive votes. trump and sanders are practically third party candidates, why do you think the GOP and DNC hates them both so much?

Libertarian and Green parties are hamstrung by their own ineptitude and inability to recruit charismatic, strong-willed talent, not by the "two party system" meme

So is Johnson.

And Johnson wants to continue flooding the country with democrat voters.

Nah, the only thing that is stricly anti-libertarian by him are the "nazi cakes". It's a meme that he's a gun grabber.

But yeah, he supports libertarianism through progress, some libertarians just want total revolution and libertarian society now.

>It's a meme that he's a gun grabber.

>supports democrat brand "common sense" gun control
>throws away firearm he received as a gift for winning nomination
>chooses avid antigunner as his VP

>meme

>he supports libertarianism through progress

No he supports globalism with gays and pot

>r/Sup Forums
Fuck off

>globalism with gays and pot
>what is libertarianism

>pro choice
Stopped reading there

Wow when have I heard that before? Oh every 4 years.

Also, why do you faggots think muh populist billionaire crony capitalist won't be exactly the same as shillary?

Because Trump's proposals are fucking awesome and Hillary admires Merkel.

>*third party candidate* running right now is only going to split the vote from *less evil of the two major party candidates here*
We hear this shit from the two party system shills every four years.

A major issue I have with Trump is that he wants to increase NSA surveillance and arrest Snowden