CROSS YOUR LEGS

>CROSS YOUR LEGS
>RAISE YOUR ARMS
>RAISE THEM!
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>NOT LIKE THAT
>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
>TANGO DOWN

This guy tells you to name the best album ever make any mistake and he WILL shoot you unless you OBEY HIS ORDERS.

What do?

Soyboy manlets shouldn't breed, much less be cops.

This guy has an almost identical face to a guy I knew in school some years ago, who had an obsession with all things military and wanted to become a soldier, but in the UK. Spooky

prob just name Daniel Johnston's Hi How Are You?

physiognomy and phenotypes are literally real m8

>Letting someone with tattoos become a cop
I didn't know they did this, you'd think it'd be a huge red flag

not saying this to be an edgy faggot but police literally want to hire anyone possible, modern police are lowest common denominator. They shouldn't hire manlets or tattooed military fetishist worms like the runt in the op

why do we need to have threads about this on every board?

>I SAID CRAWL BITCH
>*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

This reads like Stay Here so the answer is obviously Filth

freedom isnd free :DDDDD

You reach back even though he told you many times to not and that he would shoot you. Then you get shot.

Get shot regardless because the deranged fuck was out for blood
>get ordered to crawl with arms behind you and have your legs crossed while sitting up
>all while drink and scared
>Surprised when he fucks up
You can't defend this user, unless you're memeing for attention

dog bless :--DD

funny how people who post this always forget that it was concluded that the arrest procedure should've just been him lying on his front with his fingers interlaced until he was cuffed. There is no situation for which it's deemed necessary to make the suspect crawl towards you. The manlet was power tripping and should fry

I wouldn't be afraid of him. He's wearing safety glasses which means he's training therefore not a threat.

not to be an edgelord but I like it when cops get killed

Right now the officer is chilling at home drinking a brewski because he was fully acquitted.

Around manlets, never relax!

>hehe, jokes on you dude i love living in a country where some jumped up little faggot can shoot me dead for having fun with my wife
ah yes, the so-called "American Argument"

>CRAAAAWLING ON THE FLOOR, MY PANTS I WILL NOT PULL UP

idk I'm pretty happy here. You seem a little salty you can't live here. Sux dude

>You seem a little salty you can't live here.
hahahahaha what? how? can you read english?

>be american
>get into a car crash
>survive
>overweight cop arrives and shoots you
OOOOOOOOOH SAAAAAAAAAAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEE

>FACE DOWN IS HOW I FALL, WHEN SPOKEN TO I WILL NOT SPEAK UP

>that was after a car chase that killed several people, and the officer was fired afterwards anyway.

classic 56% post
>literally and unironically thinks police should act as I AM THE LAW executioners

>police shouldn't kill dangerous criminals that have killed more people during a chase
sorry your police can't defend their citizens and can only tell people to "bin that knife".

*teleports behind him*
this isnt youre lucky day... kid...

>I'm a faggot bootlicker
that's all I hear
the police have to follow the law too, dipshit

>sorry your police can't defend their citizens
having a serious ponder over pic related and just can NOT quite determine what this fat, soy infused mess meant by this

>some faggot kills your family and friends
>you see him running away
>you have a loaded gun and can shoot and kill him
whoops cant kill him we have to follow the rules (^:

>2004
can you give me some more up to data, please.

>some faggot kills your family and friends
that's not the situation we're talking about idiot

>>some faggot kills your family and friends
>>you see him running away

>In the american mind an unarmed drunk man lying down in a hotel hallway is the equivalent of your whole family being murdered
jesus CHRIST you guys are too much i swear. lay off the government cocksucking for a little bit dude, it's clearly getting inside your brain

Context clues, dummies. I'm talking about the cop shooting a guy after who ran over several people during a cop chase

again, he didn't run over the cops family and friends so you're hypothetical revenge fantasy isn't relevant you mong

I think the problem is that you just hate america in general and can't wrap your head around anything but literal meanings. Try leaving your hugbox of a country some time.

I live in america you retard

well still in that case i 100% think the officer shouldn't have fired, it was an execution without trial in a situation where the fat fuck could've quite easily detained the driver. Would you still have been okay with the cop opening fire if the first person to crawl out of a window was a completely innocent passenger, for instance? Because if you're entrusting judge, jury, and executioner positions to cops (who have an average iq significantly lower than, you know, actual judges) then you're going to have unjustified killings. What tubs did in the car crash video was completely wrong and he should've got way more than 3 years, he himself was clearly a massive danger to the public given that he was just firing at the first thing to come out of the car

By the way you were sounding in your posts you sounded like some america hating commie.
You're still a retard btw if you think killing criminals is unjustified.

>Try leaving your hugbox of a country some time.
is this the american way of trying to frame the fact that they're basically 3rd worlders as somehow a good thing?
>commie
you're the boot licking queer whos literally saying that state employees should have the right to judgement over life and death of the citizenry lmao

>be american
>get shot

What is it with commies trying to call america 3rd world? Criminals should be killed. It would actually be a great way to get people to stop doing illegal shit.

Keep your head on the ground
Keep your head on the ground
Push your ass up
Push your ass up
Move it around
Move it around
Move it around
Move it around (Open your mouth)
Cry (Here's your money)
Cry (Open your mouth)
Open your mouth (Here's your money)

>people killed by cops in the US in 2016: roughly 1000
>people killed by cops in the UK since 2000: less than 50
a third world police for a third world shithole

>man has crashed his drunken ass
>chase is over
>fat ass who barely can walk and isn't fit to jog for five minutes let alone be a cop shoots him because he's lazy
>retards like you think if someone commits a crime they should be executed
>probably commits crimes daily but doesn't see his hypocrisy because he's has the self awareness of an autistic dog

>>man has crashed his drunken ass
after running over multiple people. Driving while under the influence of alcohol is already illegal, and murder is one of the worst crimes you can commit. Seems like the fucker should have been killed to me.
I'm a god fearing American man. I have literally no reason to fear the police due to my actions. Maybe quit being a nigger and find something to do that isn't illegal, commie.

Lmao there you go calling someone who disagrees with you a commie again while simultaneously championing the same 'the state should kill people without trial' ideas as the literal soviet union.
We call America 3rd world because the number of civilian-on-civilian and state-on-civilian homicides rival the finest banana Republic.
I don't get why you think it's some heroic nationalist stand to say cops should be sacred angels of death hahaha

UK has a far lower murder rate and far lower % of people killed by police m8

God I can't even get away from this shit on Sup Forums.

The guy who the faggot in op shot was a god fearing married father too and you've spent the entire thread defending the exact behaviour that got him killed
Hahahahahahahahah
>inb4 y-youre just some commie... N-nigger!! Nigger!
You have so much cognitive dissonance I'm starting to wonder if you're a schizo

So typical of third worlders to try to bypass the legal system and just execute people they perceive as evil

hopefully someone rigs his car to explode

The UK has less people as well. Comparing apples to oranges.

Are you saying that murder should not be persecuted by death.

I just watched the video of OP's dude. I'm sorry for sounding like a fag, jesus what the fuck is wrong with people.

>Are you saying that murder should not be persecuted by death.
maybe it should, given a proper investigation by a qualified group of people
like forensics, and lawyers, and judges, and internal affairs and other regulatory bodies
not the cop on patrol
>The UK has less people as well. Comparing apples to oranges.
oh, I see you're just trolling now, sorry go ahead
no one would ignore per capita adjusted data and be serious at the same time, silly me

I too am a skinnyfat 5'8" manlet and that picture reminded me under no circumstances to ever consider getting tats

They look retarded on that body

>sorry
No need to apologise, i maybe poorly communicated, but what I was saying is that if cops are given power over life or death (not including when they are defending themselves or others obviously) then situations like OP vid are more likely. I don't disagree with the concept of the death penalty btw, depending on the crime and once decided by a trial
>people
The cops a manlet. Not the same thing