Wall Thread

How high should it be?

What should it be made of?

Who should get the contracts for the labour?

How much should Mexico spend on it?

Should it incorporate booby traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUhgmUWwhiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think a wall is going to work. Rather than a 10ft wall it should be a dumping site for land mine and mounted machine guns kind of like what south Korea has on its border with the north. It's much easier to fund than a giant wall.

Probably the jewish model.

Didn't he say the number once? It was ridiculously high, at least twice as tall as the Israeli wall. I doubt that will happen though.

>How high should it be?
6 gorillion cubits in height
>What should it be made of?
The compressed ashes of cremated Jews
>Who should get the contracts for the labour?
Slave labor from der Juden
>How much should Mexico spend on it?
6 gorillion dollars
>Should it incorporate booby traps?
Zombie Jews should guard it by screaming "MUH 6 GORILLION" at spics

The irony would be immense.

Decent wall, but America can do better.

>implying drug dealers won't just dig tunnels

I would love to see someone near the gold standard too.

Is there is quarries in the south near the south frontier ?

>implying ground sonar doesn't exist

>How high should it be?
50m minimum
The corpses of cucks and spics
American citizens
100 billion dollars
What's the point if it doesnt?

>hurr durr what's sonar

>hurr durrrrrr xdddd imaright?
How's that sonar been working so far m8? you can't even stop drugs above ground and you claim you will be able to do it under ground and across the entire border, sure thing m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUhgmUWwhiU

Interestingly enough, the majority of Latinos here illegally are here because they have stayed last the expiration of their work visas, not because they crossed the border

The details are irrelevant because it's just a ploy to get elected. New southern-strategy basically.

They should make part of the wall themed like Chinese wall, east German wall, Israel wall etc.

Shit would become a huge tourist attraction and make tons of money.

Well it takes months to dig a tunnel. It takes about 30 seconds to hit a sheet of metal with a sledge hammer and see how the waves come back up. Finding drugs on one of the millions of illegals who cross the border every month is hard. Finding a tunnel would be ridiculously easy.

Autism

Someone losted a pic ages ago that was apparently a plan for the wall. It was called the BEST wall. Apparently it doubles as a transit system or something too?

Yet another reason to halt all immigration entirely

>50m
Who the hell are you????

The main problem with the wall is who is going to be in charge of defense of the wall while workers build it. Sure mexico can pay for it but we will have to build it. The cost in blood is more important than the cost in money.

Use Komatsu heavy machinery, they make good earth moving equipment.

He should sell bricks with donor names on them .

I was thinking something like that too. Allow people to donate for certain portions of the wall to advertise/memorialize on.

I actually would pay 20$ to have a spic reading my name on a brick preventing him to come illegaly.

>How high should it be?
40 feet tall with barbed wire
Concrete, steel
American contractors. Illegals work from start to finish for free and gain legal citizenship. No welfare for 20 years.
100%
Land mines, gator pits, lazers, barbed wire. Anyone who makes it across will gain citizenship