Where can I find levelheaded rightwing discussion? There's too many retards here

Where can I find levelheaded rightwing discussion? There's too many retards here.

retard

4+4

reddit.com/r/politicaldiscussion

9 you fucking mong

>retards

why is this word used so much on this site? it automatically makes me think the person using it is underage

Leddit? No thanks.

Substitute any word of your choice implying low intelligence.

>flag

I don't have to know anything more about you really. I can already surmise you are some post-Sargon of Cuckad UKIP piece of underclass garbage.

I bet you are a republican who wants to oust the royal family and remove any last bastion of traditional values you had left.

Um no, I'm middle class and a monarchist.

Everybody enjoys the freedom he deserves, which is measured by the stature and dignity of his person or by his function, and not by the abstract and elementary fact of merely being a 'human being' or a 'citizen'.
-Julius Evola

therightstuff just look at for the autistes.

>level-headed
>right wing

Where did the NatSoc generals go?

bait for derailment. dubs says not to bite

Cripplechan honestly. This place never recovered after Sup Forumsharbor. Too many autistic Sup Forums faggots spamming memes and flag shit and /r9k/ virgins making anti woman threads.

>dignity
Dignity is a construct, and is thus is an Abstract term. Sort of ironic lel It's not quantifiable, like love for example. Sort of cancels out the entire statement of the quote.

go back to stormfront, muhammad

Free Republic for Paleoconservatives
Ironmarch for Fascist
Lumine Boreali for Traditionalist

"or" by his function.

thank you

>fuck Sup Forums those guys are idiots
>ask Sup Forums if they know a place with nice people...

you're not the smartest, are you?

what did kek mean by this?

ch

Sup Forums

My Posting Career is like Sup Forums without all the trolling

Forum? Mpc

Website? Counter currents, amerika, DE on reddit, etc.

this most of the old posters from 4cuck went there

>right-wing intellectuals

>levelheaded
>rightwing

ayy lmao

(praise kek)

Pinochet would get you some free helicopter ride.