>lose about 2,000 people
>get mad and go to war with Japan
>bomb the shit out of Japan, litterally turn cities to ash and cinders
>win
>occupy them
>force them into a new government
>force them into a new constitution
>they become the guard dog of the most powerful nation in human history
>whilst also being one of the most powerful economies, and militaries in human history

>2001
>America gets attacked by terrorists
>lose about 2,000 people
>blame Iraq for shits and giggles
>bomb the shit out of them
>cities turn to rubble
>win
>occupy them
>force them into a new government
>force them into a new constitution
>they become a useless puppet of America
>whilst also being a third world shit hole that can barely keep their cities under control

What the fuck went wrong with Iraq? Did we not bomb them enough or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Race.

Sect.

Is that why bombing Cambodia didn't work either?

>mfw american was dumb near me

Because this time it was a false agenda. Nobody actually wanted to make Iraq a better place, and also it was attacked for the wrong reasons

nuke canada and test that theory
i give permission
i want front row seats though

The Allies preserved the most crucial parts of the government from the Japanese point of view (mostly the monarchy). Why do you think the first Gulf War went so well?

bombing places is not fixing them, a very difficult concept for americans to grasp

This.

The Soviets fixed Hungary by sending in Tanks to their capital and killing civilians

Is that the correct way?

nah, took too long
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

japan was an industrialized 1st world nation before you stupid murifats did something, you stupid patronizing amerifat

you literally done anything you to japan aside form bombing there, you stupid obese human garbage

Japan still shared a common sense of unity and nationhood, had well-formed institutions as well as a strong industrialized core.

Iraq was a shambolic mishmash of conflicting tribes that all hated each other that was created arbitrarily out of the remains of the Ottoman Empire. In other words, it was a meme country.

>this is what japan actually believes

you did it

3rd world nasty monkeys are uncalled for

>nips believe this

t. Zhang

the most pathetic racial group in the world is zhangs defending "white america"

I'm completely white.
What the fuck made you think I was asian?
And stop pretending you were first world in the 1940's
America kicked your fucking ass in the first real battle we ever fought.

Iraq didn't have WMD nor Osama bin Laden

>American ''''''''''''''Education''''''''''''''

America should still be fully occupying Iraq after what you've done. The occupations of Germany and Japan were long but ultimately helped those countries by helping set up new stable governments (even if they were extremely subservient to the US) and getting them back on track. The US has not done the same for Iraq or Afghanistan which will end terribly.

You are exactly the same as Zhangs living in the US, mentally and intelligently
Should worry about how you behave nowadays and your intelligence.

Or in that context, you are literally like SJWs. Though I understand you ironical American SJW type of person always think its cool and "right" to play the role "weve taught you anything, weve enlightened you, weve always on the right side of history. everything we did was right and only the truth"

they were though, educate yourself dumb villagemonkey

Iraq is somewhat feasible but Afghanistan will never, ever happen. Not without measures that modern people would balk at.

Why do you retards believe the Iraq War had anything to do with 9/11?
Maybe it created an atmosphere that allowed support for war but nothing further

>these butthurt
Look people, the america's puppet gets mad

japan industrialized well in fact it was almost superpower ruled by superior yamato peoples. iraq was middle eastern colony and shithole.

ameriboos are always the worst and will, you ameriboo monkey

The difference is that Japan was a real country, Iraq isn't, it's made up like Yugoslavia.

Calm down, Naruto.