Planet Earth 2 is using CGI

It is pretty obvious, but people refuse to believe it.

pic related

what was an incredible show is now just like any piece of shit in (((hollywood)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpNht6YU2E

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1952059/planet-earth-series-2-david-attenborough/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fake shot
>real shot
>its slightly out of focus
nice (((evidence)))

>research flat earth
lol'd

Imagine being this autistic...

this is clearly CGI fags

Well, you should.

o.k. b.o.b.

Damn he's actually putting some work behind this meme, I'm impressed.

It's probably way more costly to do CGI than it is to just send a crew somewhere for a week to capture 2 minutes of footage. Unless the basis of the meme is that you don't believe these things happen in nature.

And yes they do use techniques like filming other specimens and editing them together to form a narrative, and recreating insect, underground closeups, and plant time-lapse with ones in captivity. They show you this in the Planet Earth 1 extras.

There were CGI bees in the most recent episode. No idea why, the real things are enough to carry themselves.

He's a flat earther. Take that as you will.

Yeah because the jews told you the earth is round so it must be true

i actually worked on this production, in post.
there is no cgi.
yes, of course there is clever editing, i.e not all footage is chronological. Yes, almost all of the audio is foley but, there is no cgi.
Every single bbc nature documentary in recent years has had the same accusations leveled against it. I guess that's the side effect of such unbelievably good cinematography.
It's worthy of note that these accusations almost always come from americans who are accustomed to watching Nat Geo sub par garbage.

Are the other planets in the solar system flat too?

>the jews told you the earth is round
The Romans and Greeks did.

>other planets
You really believe those are out there?

They think there is no outer space. Seriously

Are the stars made up to? Did the Jews make a giant tarpoline and throw it around the entire Earth?

YOU MEAN WALKING WITH DINOSAURS WASNT REAL????

I watched those birds and I thought it looked fake as fuck.

Seriously, they looked 3D.

Ignore this idiotic cointelpro shill. Nobody with an IQ above 30 thinks that the world isn't round.

The moon is fake too btw, it's just a projection made by ancient (((aliens))) to keep men docile

Being this deluded by Big Science's lies. Pick up a bible and enlighten yourself you fucking sheep. God tells us all we need to know of the world. Genesis 1:6 And god said, let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
There is the water of Earth's oceans, the firmament, and the water that is Heaven. The Firmament is like a dome that protects our beautiful and flat world. How can you have a dome around a ball, dumb ass? Have you seen a sporting dome stadium enveloping a spherical playing field? No. Sports are played on a flat fucking surface, just like the Earth. The Bible tells us the truths of the world, the world is flat, that Jesus died for our sins, that white, black, and Jews exist. Big Sci would have you hide from the truth. Believing in retarded spheres somehow covered by the dome of god. Believing Jesus did not exist, was simply a man, or a Jew. Believing that something as preposterous as psychic yellow people exist.
Wake up and accept enlightenment.
The BBC is just spreading lies. To make us believe God would create beautiful things that are beyond our reach. God gave us dominion over all the beasts. This is canon. Dominion over all the beasts. How can we have dominion over all the beasts if there are beasts living in fictitious remote islands and these so called mountains?

The fact is nobody knows what any of that shit up there is. Nobody has ever touched a star. So they went to the moon and didn't crash into a single star or take one back? Of course not.

There's a lot of speculation about that shit, nobody knows what that stuff up there actually is. The only thing we can be sure of is the Sun, and even then we can't actually understand it. We still can't rule out the Sun being alive to some degree, like a bacteria or single cell organism. We just don't know.

so why hasn't it ever worked?

The Jews sabotaged it

>People haven't left their basements and realised all animals are cgi
>people haven't realised we are living post nuclear armagedon
>people don't leave bot chan and order fast food from delivery robots
And you thought you were just a fat fuck because you are a pathetic loser

>We still can't rule out the Sun being alive to some degree, like a bacteria or single cell organism. We just don't know.

Yes we can, a ball of hot plasma is not a living thing.

WOWOWOWW HOLD ON YOU MEAN ALIEN PLANET - DARWIN 4 WASN'T REAL AT ALL?

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, LIKE SERIOUSLY

I've watched all the planet earth and LIFE documentaries.

This episode "Islands" is totally different and it's clear the animals aren't authentic.

PS fags - the thread is about a TV show, not some flat earth bullshit

White people everyone

how? were they also the only ones who knew how it works? are they aliens?

it honestly looked like Pixar/Life of Pets level animation

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

we said the same things about trees

pretty sure that's an albatross. a light mantled albatross. their feathers are so fine that they look "fake".

>how?
Though cosmic usury.

>were they also the only ones who knew how it works?
Yes

are they aliens?
Yes

Wow, you've convinced me. What else do I need to know?

>Putting this much effort into obvious bait

Are you being ironically retarded, friendo?

y-you too...

The LIFE and Planet Earth documentaries looked to be authentic with real animals in all their shots. Nothing seemed faked or inorganic, and the cinematography worked on it's own.

I watched one episode of Planet Earth 2 and immediately noticed the difference when the snakes and these birds showed up. Even the close ups of the penguins towards the end looks suspect.

Why would the BBC embellish and resort to CGI for this otherwise great program?

Instead of watching blurry yOUTUbe videos with 500kb/s go watch the 2160p rips with proper bitrate

there's no cgi in the animals.

>>The bible is bait
I bet you also think there is no heaven or hell or that Jesus won't come back to smite all the sinners and non-beilvers

>that white, black, and Jews exist
So Asians don't exist?

Difference is we can analyze trees now and see that they are obviously living things since they require food are made of cells and have DNA. We can analyze the sun and see that it's just a really big fusion reaction. If you unironically think that can be a form of life then you must also think fire is a form of life.

>2160p rips

Holy shit where?

Kill yourself Sup Forumsermin

Nothing will ever equal Planet Earth 1 anyway.

Except for The Hunt

And if you don't agree, you're entitled to your own opinion, but you're a fag.

I think they went a bit overboard with all those CGI locusts in the latest episode

also

>the white stallion's rule is over
#triggered

You can't be this fucking helpless holy shit

first day in the Internet?

the snakes in that chase scene are not real. the lighting, shadows, and movement belong in a Pixar film

Why are there so many fucking snakes?

Dem CGI camera men at the end of each episode gave it away for me.

Cool disinfo, bro. I've lived all my 27 years of life in Plainfield, Ill, and not once have I ever see any of the lies that Big Sci would have you eat up. I have never seen plate technics shoot massive rock "mountains" out from the earth. I have never once met a psychic slant eye from a mysterious country from the "other side" of the Earth.
Eat your Big Sci shit up all you want, but I have lived longer than you and I have lived the truth. God's truth.

>Excited for Planet Earth II with high grade cinematography with 60fps or even 120fps cameras used to capture the ultra fast motion of animals like humminbrids, insects etc.

>They just use a regular camere.

There's legit more impressive animal footage in the fucking Youtube by amateurs

was so disappointed

0/10 bait.

Because they know that every year around that time they get an easy feed.

You really believe god would create yellow beings with almond eyes and psychic abilities? This isn't a fucking Marvelshit movie. People don't have super powers. How delusional can you be? How far are you willing to follow the lies of Big Science?

Okay so they don't exist. I was excited for a second.

they collected them in baskets and released them prior to shooting the scene

>Attenborough plebs who have only seen Planet Earth and Life

Now I don't expect you to have seen the Life of Plants or anything but is watching Natural Curiosities even too much?

fuck off shills.

THE
SNAKES
ARE
FAKES

The only fake shit about wildlife docs, are the
>Use of fake sound effects
>They way they edit footage together
>That they apparently film zoo animals, and not wild animals

OP has heart and passion for his meme. He's creating content and nurturing it like a good poster should. You could all learn a thing or two from him.

Egyptians and greeks are now jews ? Sup Forumstards deserve all the hate they get

>A show narrated by a known kid diddler, that also demands that one of each animal he talks about be brought to him so he fuck it then eat it, might be using trickery in some scenes

Wow, no way!

wtf, I hate Attenborough now

Fuck you and fuck the OP
Faggots

We're president of America now faggot.
Stop being so salty and stop spouting disinfo.

So I'm either watching it for amazing real life nature shots or I'm watching it for some of the most realistic cgi I've ever seen. Either way I'm entertained

>implying Attenborough is still alive

He died a few years ago in a Thai tranny whorehouse. The Attenborough in PEII is obviously CGI.

>we
oh boy

>they reuse old footage
>they create new CGI footage
>they still send camera crews out to film thousands of hours of footage that will never be used

why

Sup Forums literally runs the White House

They did re-use some footage from Africa in the last episode. Pretty disappointed.

It's like Attenborough is attempting to be awoke as Marv El.

I had no idea Sup Forums was made of neocons now?

Sup Forums is made of the followers of KEK, heathen

So you admit you're all secret JIDF Israeli shills?

>round-earthers actually believe (((NASA)))

see

>Flyover state resident doesn't believe in 1,000 year old scientifically proven fact

Color me surprised.

>being this much of a ball-cuck

Look at me.

We are the jews now.

WHERE ARE PROOFS?

in the pudding

No, you're just watching a shit quality copy you double nigger.

That doc make me sad. Why are the Eosapiens such cunts?

>1144

shadilay

That bird does look animated, but It's just because of the feathers m8

Animator here

if you think those are fake you are an idiot.

Because nobody can animate sich realistic animals likethose snake andlizard.

You have no idea how difficult and expensive and time consuming that is and how fake it will look if they actually do cg

t. bitter under paid, overworked deskcuck who produces baseline work instead of such beauty as these orgies of CGI animals because he feels like he's being treated unfairly, despite it being the industry standard.

You're dumber than the shrinkrayfags.

>$20 million to make
>3 years to film
>2 years to edit

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1952059/planet-earth-series-2-david-attenborough/

Cameleons, or Bats, or even the golden mole are fucking terrifying. Imagine them being like big enough to prey on humans? Shit would be crazy.

Sounds like they were quick to edit it then. You obviously have no idea how long that takes.

get a hobby user, and quit roleplaying this much

>implying you would tame and ride a golden mole like a sandworm