Rank these four krautrock classics

Yeti > NEU! > Tago Mago > Faust

Tago Mago > Yeti > Faust >Neu!

Yeti > Faust > Neu! > Tago Mago
I like all of them though.

Faust>Yeti>Neu>Tago Mago

What does it mean if I find all krautrock boring and full of lazily written songs

FAUST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tago Mago > Neu > I don't even remember what Yeti sounds like because it's been 4+ years since I last listened to it

I agree that most of it is boring, but Faust is a masterpiece.

Krautrock is more of a staple of it's time. It brought a lot of the ideas in classical music from the time to light in popular music. Repetition, hypnotic rhythms, heavy reliance on improvisation, electronic instruments, ambient noise, and atonality are introduced into psychedelic jam music. It's okay if you find it boring, it's not for everyone, but it was a major peak in rock history.

Yeti>Tago Mago>Neu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>monkey diarrhea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Faust

Jeez this is hard. They're all really good. I'll have to go with Faust>Tago Mago>Yeti>Neu, though.

boring is a hugely boring criticism (lol) and tight songwriting really wasn't the point of krautrock like can, neu!, or faust. it's fine though, i'm a big krautrock fan and i think whatever music you like is derivative, repetitive, and for faggots.

The boring and lazy part comes from having one idea and they just say "let's repeat this one idea for 10 minutes" (obviously not representative of every song in the genre but for a good chunk of it). I'm not saying it's a bad genre or anything, it's aesthetic just doesn't appeal to me. I understand how influential it is and how important it is for music history

diagnoses: ADD and partial deafness

You're telling me that you can consistently have a focused listen on a krautrock song that is one idea repeating for over 10 minutes and not get bored or let your mind wander somewhere else

1. Faust
2. Tago Mago
3. Neu
4. Yeti

first off, i've never heard a song made up of "one idea repeating for 10 minutes". songs like that are always exploring a theme in depth. and yes, I often listen to songs like you doo right, halleluwah, and hallogallo with as much or more focus as any other music, and I think they're the kind of songs you're gesticulating towards like a retard. they're absolute genius, you're musically illiterate, come back to krautrock in 5 years if you're still into music and you might understand. sorry kid, nothin' personnel.

ITT: pseuds who think Faust is a good album because its weird and randumb.

>weird and randumb.
(not true by the way)

can't tell if this is supposed to be music criticism, an argument, or just a shitpost, but in any case whoever wrote this is a retard lol

>ME IS A MEADOW MEAL
>not weird or randumb
You're pretty dishonest

>using the word "randumb"
fucking kys pleb

>lol wut r portmanteaus?

>you're musically illiterate
I'm not, but I can see why it would seem that way. I'll definitely give the essential albums more listens

Honestly, if your problem's with the lyrics, they're pretty standard for psychedelia. The Beatles had lyrics that were at least as strange, yet they aren't considered weird or randumb.

>thinks that makes using "randumb" in a sentence less shameful
how fucking old are you seriously

Where my noyboys at

that and the beatles were native english speakers while faust was not.

huge difference.

I laughed more than I should have. Thanks user. You deserve this (you).

Lennon wrote strange lyrics for the sole purpose of fucking with people. And "I Am the Walrus" is a shit song. And at least not all of his lyrics were shit. Everything on that first Faust LP is bullshit.

whatever you say, friendo.

Faust > the good parts of Neu! > Yeti > Tago Mago > the bad parts of Neu!

>the bad parts of Neu!

>hurr durr I'm not a pseud I just assert things without backing them up

Prog fags: can
industrial fags: Faust
post-punk fags: Neu!