What am I in for lads?

Only listened to Flood once or twice a long time ago - thoroughly enjoyed that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcUhSyDtPlA&list=PL_7sakjgjV03Bj3avZ5Brk4daajKsia0M&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=FkdKLScgGDo
youtu.be/5t_5MEME6UU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay what a fucking ride

I loved this album in high school. Flood usually gets talked about more here, but feedbacker is I would say equally as good

Just listened to droneevil for the first time a few days ago (properly i might add) and holy shit that was amazing

2bh I've always considered Feedbacker superior to Flood, even though I love them both fondly. It's more diverse, has a greater guitar sound (in my opinion) and the third part is just mind-blowing.

Hell yeah dude, their DVD live versions of both are phenomenal. youtube.com/watch?v=qcUhSyDtPlA&list=PL_7sakjgjV03Bj3avZ5Brk4daajKsia0M&index=5 this from 16:20 on is insane

Feedbacker is my favorite, it has most of the elements that boris unique and awesome, that Wata guitar tone, the drone and explosive groove, and ofc the cool vocals

Best Boris album desu

Also there isn't another live band on the planet like them. Saw them in London last year and they blew me the fuck away

so fucking good

i saw them a couple months ago, incredible show

who /amplifierworship/ here?

2003 was perhaps their best year overall, with Feedbacker and Akuma no Uta releasing that year.

> Akuma no Uta
Holy shit, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=FkdKLScgGDo

It's a bit boring maybe try Conan instead

Intro is my favourite of that album. My favourite drone track they've done and maybe my favourite overall too.
youtu.be/5t_5MEME6UU

Conan is bretty dull desu.

imo their best work and easily a 10/10

Post low-key top tier Boris.

>Conan is bretty dull desu.
I know but the fact remains

wata best waifu

I do

seeing them next february, easily the most excited i've ever been for a show

I saw them in November. Holy shit, I could actually feel my stomach vibrating from how low the bass was. It was incredible

I saw them 3 times now, one time with Merzbow, shit was incredible

I'm not the biggest fan of flood.
feedbacker is excellent and you should give dronevil a listen to