Horror movie

I need the most scariest horror Movie there is. One that gives me nightmares for weeks. I never have gotten nightmares from a horror Before. So I guess i never seen a good horror before

dumb fucking thread.

horror is - for obvious reasons - extremely subjective. rosemarys baby for example is probably the most horrible thing you could show to a pregnant woman, while many young men will find it simply boring.

>I never have gotten nightmares from a horror Before. So I guess i never seen a good horror before

or maybe you're not 5 anymore.

not only is it painfully obvious that no one can give you a *general* "scariest film of all time" without any info on what kind of thing scares you, but you've not even made the effort of telling us what films you have already seen and how some aspects might or might not have worked for you.

tl;dr : if you don't put any effort in your thread, don't expect us to.

also fuck you.

fuck off autist

babadook is the only horror I've seen in years that stuck in my mind for how scary/creepy it was.

He's just asking for good horror movies

No need to sperg

the only thing scary about babadook is the idea that someone connected to its production was insane enough to think "that kid is well cast".

you are as retarded as i thought. go die in a fire.

The kid was well cast you fucking idiot. Did you even watch the movie?

I'm also not OP.

OP here

Well this Went to shit

Thing
Alien
Threads
Event Horizon
Mouth of Madness
Blob

It's slightly more "thriller" than "horror," but if you are looking for chills (mixed with thrills) I would recommend you watch Batman: The Dark Knight Rises.

The Exorcist 3 is the most atmospheric film ever, love it.

this response is euphoric

the descent is the only film i can remember watching that had me genuinely terrified

My life

The Grudge

The Ring

What did you expect from an /r/ thread?
This shit is against the rules for a reason.

Thankskilling

Sunshine freaked me out like no other movie has. Not sure why, maybe because I didn't see it coming.

Boku no Pico

Jack and Jill

There is a finite number of Horror films. Stop asking us and start searching. Fucking child.

OP, it might help if you told us what you've seen and what you liked (even if it didn't spoop you)

>he watches horror movies because they are "scary"