DUDE CONNECTING WAND STREAMS LMAO

DUDE CONNECTING WAND STREAMS LMAO

EVEN THOUGH THE ONLY REASON HARRY AND VOLDEMORT'S WANDS CONNECTED IN A STREAM WAS BECAUSE OF THE FREAK OCCURRENCE THAT BOTH THEIR WANDS' CORES CAME FROM THE SAME PHEONIX

When did this happen in Fantastic beasts?

When not-Grindlewald fought the ex-auror chick in the street before going to the subway.

ONE OF THE DULLEST FRANCHISES

Missed that whole dumbledore vs Voldemort fight I see

>Rowling retconning shit because lol it looks good in the movies xD

The effect was used multiple times, but I don't recall it ever forming the dome like with Harry and Voldemort in a true priori incantatem

maybe both their wands were made of the same shit just as harry and voldemort

>The effect was used multiple times
Not in the books. In the books the only way 2 wand's streams could connect was if they were from the same family.

'no'

DUDE THE SAME STUPID SHIT ALREADY HAPPENED IN AN EARLIER MOVIE

THAT MEANS IT'S FINE TO LET HAPPEN AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT'S STILL WRONG AND STUPID

I'm just waiting on the madatory Harry Potter copypasta.

I was waiting for a thread about this movie. Is it bad or what?

why won't they choreograph duels in which the witches or wizards use actual spell instead of epic wand laser beam guns. these fuckers have zero imagination yet normies eat this dull death laser shit up. it doesn't seem magical in the slightest

It's movie canon, last i checked this movie wasn't based on a written book but was created as a movie property following the established movie universe

It really depends on what you mean by "stream". After all, these are the same wands from novels by the author J.K. Rowling. A series of films that comprised one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

And in the book death eaters didn't fucking fly around as black fart clouds, Voldemort was the only one who could do that.

DUDE GIVING MONEY TO A MOVIE THAT'S MILKING A SERIES THAT ENDED SEVERAL YEARS AGO LMAO

And Snape.

xD

>death eaters = black fart cloud
>aurors = white fart cloud

BRAVO YATES

but seriously why didn't the ministry just vet people by getting them to turn into a fart cloud? white = good black = bad.

It's forgettable. There's only one character arc worth caring about but even then, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of ignoring the other fan-fic tier Wizarding World shit.

Was Newt autistic?

Was clearance autistic?

Why didn't Newt leave the case in muggle mode since the latch was faulty?

Why will I never find a woman as qt as blonde mind reader?

Its good but not as the other potters, lacks central direction and themes. But compared to other films out now its fine

This movie was based as fuck. I thought Rowling lost it and this film was a cash grab but this was a return to form. I just hope they can get her to write any sequels.

The wand connection between Grindelwald and the Hermione clone will be important later. Rowling knows exactly what the want connection thing is.

She already finished the second script and gave it to Yates, shes working on the third. I enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as HP, maybe on par with Goblet of Fire.

I really hope they bring back the two waifus, they were top tier.

The aspergers lead was pretty good and Kowalski was based as fuck. The auror chick is like a Hermione clone but I liked Hermione so it's alright, plus she looks kind of like MEW. The bimbo sister was top tier. I like how she saved the day by being slutty. And of course she realized how based Kowalski was.

why not make everybodys wand from the same core so they cant attack each other

who gives a shit, just give us more of that blonde mind-reader and we'll turn off our brains for the rest.

Didn't care for the mew clone or her looks or her acting. Same as in inherent vice. Newt, Kowalski and the other girl were good though.

There's a difference between two strong spells going against each other versus what Harry and Voldemort experience, which is called Priori Incantatem.

Did a fucking bubble start forming around Not-Grindelwald and Ex-Auror chick? Did ghosts of whoever Not-Grindelwald start popping out like the anal beads that are lodged up your ass? No?

Shut the fuck up and meme harder.

No nigger, it was blatantly stated in the books that wands STREAMS don't connect unless it's a situation like Harry and Voldemort. Kys little faggot.

>americans
>fat
>stupid
>obsessed with food
>but good natured
THANK YOU BASED J K ROWLINGS

I aspire to be Kowalski

>stupid