Where were you when you realized he is innocent?

Where were you when you realized he is innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/stanford-sexual-assault-case-victim-impact-statement-in-full
youtu.be/21VDd_W8v-o
youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I realized that they were both retarded and responsible but the woman ended up winning in the end because "muh feelings"

>shilling for degenerates
i hope you and him get thrown in jail to be assraped by african american friends

On Sup Forums, wondering why burgers keep posting his picture

Friendly reminder that he did absolutely nothing wrong

>both drunk
>he fingers her
>RAAAPE RAAAAPE HE LITERALLY FUCKED HER IN THE ASS AND MADE HER ROASTIE VAG RAW

I think she consented to the fingering but she was dead drunk and passed out during, he didnt know or did, doesnt really matter and kept going. A couple walked by and saw and he ran.

Not even penis and vagina?

Might as well call it simple assault instead

>innocent
kek

oh Sup Forums you'll do anything to hate on a vaginal jew

#FREEBROCK

>ywn protect this smile

I heard two guys had to pull him off of her.

Sticking your finger in some drunk whores cooter isn't rape. She consented by going out to the dumpster with him, just because she passed out doesn't mean she was suddenly saying no.

He ran when two guys saw him, one tackled the dude.

>fingers had been jabbed inside me along with pine needles and debris

tearing her vagina until it bleeds and putting fucking DIRT and pine needles into it instead of helping her, when she lost her consciousness, should tell you that he was a perv and took ruthlessly advantage of the situation.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/stanford-sexual-assault-case-victim-impact-statement-in-full

Or because she was unconscious behind a dumper when he was just drunk?

Video evidence has been released.

This thread is bullshit, Brock is guilty just like Duke Lacrosse was guilty and those fucking uva rapist scum were guilty, SEND ALL OF THEIR KIND TO JAIL

Hadn't heard about the pine needles and such. Was that done deliberately? Or just a sloppy drunk sperg with sticky fingers blindly acting on Muh Dick autopilot?

If the guy is deliberately stuffing her box with dirt he is a degenerate sociopath. If he was being a horny drunken mess he needs some fucking guidance in his life.

You people need to actually read the article of events because it is so obvious to find people who just see a headline and think they know what happened in the case.

Actually it does.

Seriously what has to happen to a girl for you autistic neckbearded virgins to admit she was actually raped?

The irony of /pol is that you fucking betas piss and moan "OH NO BBC TAKIN MUH WOMEN" while you jerk off to fucking anime cartoons and have the same mentality that God damn refugees have in regards to women. But at least they have the excuse of being poor and uneducated. No wonder women won't even be in the same room as you.

The double think on this board is too fucking real.

>Seriously what has to happen to a girl for you autistic neckbearded virgins to admit she was actually raped
>raped
he was not accused of being a rapist retard go watch the hearing it and come back because you sound like a retard

Not speaking to this particualr case, since I know dick about it, but just as a general observation -- when the same set of laws presumes that SHE can't give consent because she is too drunk to know what she is doing, but HE is responsible for his actions when he is also to drunk to know what he is doing, seems a Bad Thing.

Gonna have to fix that some day.

A million fake rape cases do not speak to a new case one way or the other.

>duke lacrosse was guilty
Nice bait

INN0CENT B0I

You saying if you were drunk and the girl let you with her into an alley for consensual fun, you'd let some assholes ruin that? She prolly just said it was rape out of embarassment becaue the alternative is she gets charged with public indecency and maybe gets expelled.

>Where were you when you realized he is innocent?

I was fucking a passed out chick behind a dumpster.

I read both the "victim" and brock's statements. I didn't finish the victims statement completely though because it just rambled on and on after the point was made.

My theory is this kid was a virgin beta faggot and he was so desperate to be able to prove to his swimmer brahs that he could get pussy that he overreached and basically raped an unconscious girl.

He alleges that she initially consented, which i believe. However, since both the police and witnesses attest to her being completely incapacitated, its really hard to believe this kid didn't realize she was too.

She wasn't coherent. Its one thing to be wasted but conscious, its another to be completely unconscious. This kid knew that he was crossing a moral boundary and thats why he ran away when he was spotted by the Sven bros. He knew that he was doing something fucked up and he couldn't be caught doing it, so he was compelled to run away.

This kid is a faggot and deserves to have his life ruined

Degenerates, the both of them. Gas 'em all, I say.

How did she memorise every detail if she was passed out?

she didn't memorize the details its the narrative she constructed based off what the examiner, police, and sven's said

She isn't pressing the charges the state is and used her testimony as a victim. She didn't remember anything and was just being a usual slut.

>he
Looks like a woman

I find it very suspicious how the entire leftist media is endlessly promoted this one insignificant case. It seems like an organized effort.

In 2012 the media promoted the Zimmerman case to rile up the nigs to help Obama's reelection. This case seems to have been selected to rile up the dumb cunts and help Clinton.

When I found out that bitch is 28

She's 28!

she was probably a desperate fembot loser with a loser boyfriend. When this wannabe chad faggot hit on her unsubtly she was smitten. I still don't know if he's innocent or not

Is he innocent?

The media didn't give the right picture. They said that he raped her and so I thought he stripped her unconscious body and plunged in his hog.

But later I heard that he only fingered her. Briefly.

That is still unwanted sexual attention. And technically one definition of rape.

But not like the picture the media painted.

Now, what I want to know is - were they both drunk and both consenting to each other during the act?

So many things unknown.

I know this though. I will never trust the media.

underrated post

Poor Butters.

I don't know what to think because there is so much misinfo and intentional disinfo swirling around this case

All I know is something is fucked about it

How does a girl wind up in an alley behind a dumpster? She went there with him willingly. I don't know what happened after that, but she was definitely willing to go behind a dumpster with a guy she just met.

>Using repeated past experience to evaluate current events is wrong

Are you a nigger, a woman, or a jew?

There is reasonable doubt, thus not guilty. This is how the system works.

>But later I heard that he only fingered her. Briefly.

Until some Swede exchange students caught him and he ran away.

SHE IS TEN FUCKING YEARS OLDER THAN THIS KID!!!!!

SHE SHOULD BE GOING TO JAIL FOR PROVIDING/DRINKING ALCOHOL WITH FUCKING MINORS!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUCK WAS LAWYERIN' FOR BROCK????

>I've fingered girlfriends before that were asleep and would not have been okay with it
>I could have been turner

Wonder how many niggers and spics have raped girls without any media attention these past few days.
Only when it fits the (((narrative)))

some jew

Why do Swedes ruin everything? Disgusting race! Muslims are a million times better than your average, disgusting Swede.

SOME BURNED UP COUGAR WHORE DECIDES ON A FUCKING WHIM TO LAY DOWN THE PINOT FOR ONE NIGHT AND SLUM IT UP WITH THE FRATBROS. SLUTS IT UP WITH MR. 19-YEAR-OLD SWIMMERBODY AND WANTS TO GO TO THE DORM. SURELY SHE WENT TO PLAY FUCKING CHECKERS. SHE IS A FUCKING DECADE OLDER THAN THIS VIRGIN. SHE'S PROBABLY BEEN .24 DRUNK BEFORE. HE BLEW A FUCKING .2 AND ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO GET IN A TITTY BAR. SOMEBODY SHOULD SUE THEIR FUCKING LAWYER FOR MALPRACTICE.

> Blonde hair, gold eyes
> White

SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS FUCKING PROFESSOR.

wut

You are a pathetic creep.

IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED (SHE FUCKED HIM BEHIND A DUMPSTER) THE DUDE WOULD STILL GET PROSECUTED!

It sounds like the hospital raped her more than Brock.

>Using repeated past experience to evaluate current events is wrong

Are you a nigger, a woman, or a jew?

In the US?

20 million nigger males.

Some in prison, where they are raping young white men if they can.

The rest ready to rape if they can get away with it.

So, say 1 percent of the 20 million are raping at any given week.

200,000 per week. Divided by 7 equals 28,600 rapes by niggers per day. On any given day. Some viciously, with beating. Some where the niggers murdered them.

And not one of them reported in the media.

#FREEBROCK

>she was 28
This is how you can tell these Brock defense force guys are shills trying to make Sup Forums look stupid.
She's 23.
If Brock din do nuffin these BDF shills wouldn't have to make shit up to defend him.

This could easily happen fucking around in the dirt.

kek

This bitch literally walked up to these kids' stand and didn't want to debate economic policy but instead call them assholes and remind them to check their privilege.

HOW IS THIS OKAY?!

youtu.be/21VDd_W8v-o

I know that. I have inadvertently made a few sandy vaginas in my day.

My point is.
Deliberately shoving shit into her hooch is deranged and sadistic. Accidentally doing so is far less an indictment of his nature.

Running away sealed the deal

I've been with a lot of women before I was married and especially during my frat years. If a girl was passing out in me I would normally just leave her where she was at and find someone else to start trying to take home with me. There was one case where I got back to a girls place and she passed out when I went to take a piss so I just got out of there but you have to be smart enough to know when it's the danger zone

Just stick with girls who let you do coke off their tits at the pre game and you'll never be in this situation. When you get tired of that, find a nice pretty stable girl to date for a few months before any sex and marry her if she's worthy

This guy gets it.

So is he a rapist?

He didnt even get charged for rape, just convicted rape.

Like a if you try to kill someone and fail, you are not a murderer, you attempted homicide.

Every article calling him a rapist is factually wrong.

This actually shows the predatory parasite that is the modern American woman in all its naked truth. Old woman who reads too many Harlequin romance novels goes chasing swimmer dick at the fucking frat house with kids about half her fucking age. Real classy. Gets shitty trashed. Really classy. Grinds on swimmerbod even though she has a man. This is about the classiest lady I've ever heard of. Walks back to the dorm room; I'm POSITIVE it was to shed light on his understanding of French literature. If you're defending honor, you have picked a pretty bad heroine. She should be going to jail for providing alcohol to minors. Women don't want equality, they want their own legal code.

It's called sexual assault.

Yeah. I was upset about the 6 months, thinking it short. Until I read her statement. It's basically "Well I was drunk! Who knows what happened! My boyfriend is upset!"

He was just trying to revive her famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE

>convicted

I mean attempted rape.

This is a travesty. Her boyfriend is upset because she'll step out on him over five wine spritzers and a set of abs. He'd better fucking K-N-O-W that's what's up.

show me where he shoved dirt in her pussy. I read her statement that she said she had pine needles in her hair, not in her pussy.

I don't think she had any damage to her pussy, there were no signs of forced penetration but he admitted fingering her. The 'invasive' shit she talks about in her statement was from the doctors examining her if I recall.

I didn't read the whole thing though cuz that bitch just yammered on for years.

>implying
The problem is that the swedes were the only people there they said they walked by and saw two people fucking. For all we know they passed by and started watching like the cucks they are and didn't say anything merely tackled him and he ran after that. The questionable shit is what they actually did when they found him because he wouldn't just run from two people appearing mid sex he would run if they just started roughing him up without saying anything.

I bet they break up, unless he is a cuck or a libtard with his head up his ass.

Or he gets a sexbot.

Feminist idiots and the men who seek to fuck them dress this shit up to make this kid look like the fucking NightStalker. I'd agree if I thought this was a deliberate act. And, bro, some girls ask for the WEIRDEST shit. He's probably never touched one before anyway. It's in the dark, he's drunk (maybe 1st for that, too), she's drunk, they're next to a fucking dumpster so clean isn't the first thing I'm thinking.

>mid sex

They weren't having sex though. He fingered her, that's it. The way it's portrayed though it's like he was balls deep in her unconscious butthole. If you read any of the thousand kikebook comments it's being reinforced that way too.

He got a light sentence because he said she consented and there was evidence to support that, though she passed out at some point.

You're right it was the wrong choice of wording. They claimed they were midsex but he never even had his dick out personally they were probably staring like retards at the scene and tackled him without saying anything or asking any questions about what was going on causing him to run.

If he was a year or two younger, SHE could've gotten on some statutory rape shit for fucking with a minor. He=19, She=20 fucking 8. 28.

lol so this drunken whore was walking back to his dorm with him, then she falls on the floor behind a dustbin and gives him permission to finger her

even if she did fall asleep during it, he's hardly killed anybody, it's just drunken bullshit. stupid bitch is making a victim of herself because she felt guilty for being such a whore and now the (((media))) are lapping it up

She is a slut and clearly an idiot but she isn't actually pushing charges on him it was the fucking state because of the swedes calling it in. She was probably just going to fuck him that night then peace out but that got ruined by the cucks.

They use "penetration with a foreign object". Even she uses that exact phrase. Combined with "behind a dumpster" and it sounds like he was shoving empty bacardis up her ... wherever.

Turns out she just got drunk, this kid looks like he doesn't get much, she was kissing him, he fingered her.

And she goes into GREAT detail about how she couldn't do anything about it for a week, since it was just like "a dream". Until other people mentioned it.

tbph if two swedes were staring at me, I'd run too. Isn't sweden the rape capital of the world? I don't know what they're up to.

>"penetration with a foreign object"
what i thought he was white?

Can you imagine the collective butthurt that would be generated if he did leave her? The media would still refuse to speak the name of the "victim", but be glad to publicly shame into suicide Beta Bill for finally having some self-respect and dropping this tart-who-is-a-half-step-off-of-fucking-kids.

"Foreign Object" = FINGERS, smart guy.

kekaroni

Again, agreed. My take on this is if this kid was finger lasting a chick that was down for it but then passed out, he is a sperg that needs to stop Muh Dicking himself into trouble. She passes out get her somewhere safe call someone to help her and live to finger another day.

IF he was deliberately stuffing debris into her snatch. He has deeper issues to fix than making shit life choices and violating someone because his wee wee told him to.

As the fucking ADULT in the situation, it rests with HER to rectify that situation. "I'm sorry for all of the trouble folks, but I wanted to fuck the kid that is a decade younger than me because DEM ABS, baby! I'm just sorry I passed out before I caught the lottery ticket that would be Olympian swimmer, Stanford educated baby batter. Child Support Forever, bitches!"

Where was the sister in all of this? Her story makes zero fucking sense, sounds like the story my ex gave me when she cheated on me.

If your if is true, it would be best to shoot him before he starts cutting bitches up.

And you win Bullshit Rape Claims Bingo.

I heard he will only be in jail for 3 months due to cali being super liberal.

The sister said she looked fine when she left while the state victims department or whatever said she may "look" fine but even blackout people can talk and move like they are fine.

It speaks ill of his fingerbanging skills that she passed out.

What kills me is her victimhood manifesto. Please tell me she is beginning to understand a kid is going to prison because she's a fucking alcoholic and she's a slut when she's drunk.

kek
Yes I know what they technically mean. But instead of saying "I got drunk and let a guy finger me" she uses wording like "I don't know what happened. I'm told I was penetrated with a foreign object".

News articles do the same. Rather than "two kids got drunk and this guy fingered this girl", they try to spin it like somehow he dragged her to a dumpster and was sodomizing her with something.

She's also hilariously contradictory. At first, she says "Was there verbal consent? I don't remember it!" Later on she says "He says he asked if he could kiss me. And asked if he could finger me. No boy says that! Who asks that kind of question!?"

Basically confirming that this whole "I need positive consent for the act I am about to perform" is nonsense.

(((the state victims department or whatever said she may "look" fine but even blackout people can talk and move like they are fine.)))