Name one thing wrong with this show.
Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HkCFLGuvGc&t=638s
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6066735/NCIS_Los_Angeles_season_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that guy gary johnson?

>The Navy and Virginia area has a shockingly high amount of murders
>They investigate murders that have nothing to do with the Navy - They don't even give a fuck about this anymore. It's always "Someone called us in special to investigate"
>The investigators are also international black op spies
>How many more years is Jimmy going to be an assistant? He's been working with the best medical examiner for like 20 years

The show was crippled when Ziva left and then died when Tony went.
Also Gibbs is complete garbage now.

This show requires CSI miami level of suspension of disbelief.

Couldnt get into it because of it.

It's all wrong lol

SAY ALEPPO AGAIN I DARE YOU

>tfw realize this show was not a spinoff of CSI.

>he doesn't have a 10meg pipe
>he doesn't hold the high score in most MMOs

Season one Abby was the best Abby.

>Gibbs Gibbs!
>Yes Abby what is it?
>Gibbs Gibbs we found the killer!
>Oh?
>Yeah we did, me and McGee, but did you bring me a double choco cafee kung pow double mochachina lite?
>Of course I did, now what do you have for me?
>Well Gibbs we found out by hacking through the dead guy's pc that he was waaaaaaaaay into playing super epic turbo dungeon crawler deluxe II
>SO?
>Hang in there Boss, well we discovered that he was in an online rage battle with another user called SuperToughGuy22
>Speak English Mcgee!
>Sorry Boss.. well he and that guy didn't like each other very much.
>So you think he killed him?
>We don't know yet boss, but Abby installed the game and is trying to lure the guy out of hiding by becoming the best player.
>You can do that Abbs?
>Oh yeah I play this game ALL THE TIME, its the best game ever.
>It's true boss, look at the graphics.
>And what are you doing McGee?
>Well Boss I'm hacking his computer while he's deathmatching against Abby.
>Death. Matching?
>It's a.. thing they say.
>Let me know when you have him. *walks away*

Early seasons were sometimes hard to watch.

Actually been watching this show for the last 10 years, it's ultimate just-turn-your-brain-off-bro comfycore. Procedural crime dramas are great as long as you don't actually go in expecting an engaging deep plot.

I gave up on NCIS when Ziva was replaced by that autistic blonde girl.

I liked the show up until I started seeing all the awful plot twists a mile away. The last time I watched was when Mike Franks dies in a fight, but then is revealed to have been dying of cancer anyway.

I don't know if this is real or a joke.

I hate that ugly 50 year bitch with the Jet black hair.

She looks so fucking stupid.

Dinozzo/Ziva was the best partnership

I don't watch the show at all, but can someone explain why this show as to be Naval Criminal Investigations?
Why is it in the Navy and not just a normal police station?

I started out really hating this show and thinking of it as garbage dadcore, criticizing the silly premise and so on
But it has honestly really grown on me

Tony is our guy

I miss the early seasons woman though, I don't like the Mexican Jewess and other woman was far superior

It's a gimmick, it doesn't really have to be anything but they solely investigate cases related to the Navy which might make no fucking sense at all but differentiates the show from other crime procedurals

It's a spin off from JAG, which was about Navy lawyers and shit.

It gets worse once you realize that the killer is almost always the first extra with a speaking line. Even more so if their scene could be cut out of the episode and no one would notice.

No sex

that's a good thing

>no sex is a good thing

very weak come back. try again

He's right you know

My parents seen every episode several times and they have shit taste.

this. still miss kate tho. bishop needs to off herself. stopped watchjing after s12

>still miss kate tho

same

mike franks' funeral scene was great though. especially when you realize his casket is what gibbs has been working on for so long with caught by the light playing in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HkCFLGuvGc&t=638s
starts at 8:32 its the best quality one i could find

>NCIS with gary johnson
will they finally find out what a leppo is?

the shitty hacking and the fat betafag

Is it pronounced n-cis?

It's literally and metaphorically a pile of weeping anuses.

When it started she was kinda hot but after a decade, a fifty year old dressing like a goth teen is a bit sad.

there's some season(s) where he's weirdly skinny, it's no good either

if i had to compare his physical appearance to an animal it would be the seal which is funny because the show is about the navy

NCIS LOS ANGELES is superior in every way

I've watched the whole thing lmao. It's excellent comfy, 2 episodes and u fall asleep guaranteed - better than ambien.

They're always killing mexicans, arabs, slavs, and balkan people.

That's how my nitwit of a cousin pronounces it, it's actually pronounced EN-SEE-EYE-ES

is there a good hd torrent or rip anywhere for it? i mean like whole seasons not individual episodes

You are the pinnacle of plebbery

Say what you want about NCIS but NCIS LA is complete and utter garbage in every single way, there is nothing redeemable about it.

It's shit,

The change in her personality is what bothers me. It happened pretty quick too. In season one, she was kinda sardonic and laid back. They started pushing her to be more hyper and bubbly after that, and they also put this sort of streak of cowardice in her. Not to mention, in some episodes, she's just outright stupid.

Pretty much anywhere. It has BluRays out, so there's rips of it all over the internet.

Am I the only one here who actually enjoys NCIS: NOLA?

Outta the way, Captain Archer coming through.

Essential dadcore.
Everybody's dad watches it

aw shit it's Tokyo Drift man

I'm not sure if the early seasons are HD.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6066735/NCIS_Los_Angeles_season_1

It's less campy then original NCIS and the cases are often less trivial.

The first season is actually not best, it finds it rhytm in S2 when some of the cast is replaced.

>fuckin christopher black
any time i see him immediately think mike winchell from friday night lights. that movie left such an huge imprint on me i cant see him in any other light

I WONDER IF YOU KNOW

But how can I be a dad if I haven't even had sex yet?

A lot of terrorist hang out in LA. And for some reason it's the job of NCIS to go after them.

HOW THEY LIVE IN TO KY O

It's more action, and more bantz. It's a little like Chuck or Stargate almost.

Ask a Swede

But I am Swedish

Haha yes. But other agencies are often involved.

Based Kensi

Ok now im done chickposting

PICKED UP

I need a sleeping aid, and procedurals are relaxing.

id highly recommend stargate sg1for maximum comfyness if you havent watched the series already.

what keeps shows like this running forever but anything decent gets cancelled?

Very steady viewerbase, easy to produce. Procedural crime shows are a guaranteed moderate-big success.

NCIS is one of the most popular shows in the world.

archer's louisiana accent is so bad, sometimes he even forgets to use it