1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. are overpriced autismo tabletop games popular in you're cunt?

>flag
>they are very niche, but have small following and finding people to play is not hard

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/de-DE/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102380 3415751492&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eldar
F A G S

>flag

>pretty popular. I used to field an army of Death Korps when I was younger. There are 3 official GW stores in Sweden, in the 3 biggest cities (2 million, 500k, 300k)

there is only one offcial store in Poland, I guess we're too poorfag for GW to invest here. but there are lots of unofficial ones in every bigger city

I don't know anyone who actually plays W40K table tops here. As far as traditional and tabletop games go people here play Catan, Magic the Gathering and various other stuff.

Yeah. I mean the likes of Warhammer was invented here, tells you everything you need to know.

I fell into them just as they were introduced in this country around 1998. I bought and painted a small army of Chaos Warriors for WHFB, but none of my friends played, soooooo...I switched over to MTG.

Ireland

I-I started a five weeks ago, I've spent 900 euro on plastic crack since then

>900 euro in 5 weeks
Wow, I don't think I spent more than that during my 6 years with the hobby.

may have gone a bit overboard, it was five knights and two betrayal at calth boxes

not very popular right now, I still have my Imperial guard, Tyranids, Slaneesh and space wolves somewhere in the house.

Same situation here albeit not THAT niche (even if I might have an unobjective impression of it due to where I live)

1. flag
2. yes

Nice Eldar, check out mine.

Eldars are for real life faggots

anything you want to say in your defence Xenos scum?

We have 1 board game store, they play once a week.
I don't know what games they play

Xenos a best

Playing anything but chadmarines is faggotry

The amount of butthurt Chadmarines have caused is amazing.
>mfw I ain't a filthy imperiumfaggot.
The only good Imperial factions are Admech and Knights.

>he doesn't play imperium

haven't played in years, are those new models or conversions?

>playing marinewank when you have a wealth of Xenos to choose from

The heads aren't part of the actual kit.
But yes they're the new chadmarines.
The real models are going to be snapfit with edgy skullmasks

New models barring the obviously photoshopped helmets.

>playing the gayest of all the xeno factions.

look like "meeeh", marines should always have chainswords.

I play all Xeno factions barring Tau.
Well, actually, that's a lie.
I collect all Xeno factions barring Tau.
I haven't played in ages and most of my figures are in boxes because I have more money than sense and time to build and paint my stuff. I could start my own fucking store with all the shit I got.

Also 30€ for a normal HQ
games-workshop.com/de-DE/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102380 3415751492&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat

surprised to see so many flags considering /tg/ is full of americans

I get banned all the time from /tg/ because I bring up my politics there.

>People paying £40 for a blister pack
Please stop encouraging GW

you deserve it

Yeah, I know.
I have tried to stop doing it but muh autimsmal need to argue overcomes my better senses easily.

>30€ for a plastic miniature

heheheheheheehe now I remember why I left this shit, last thing I did was buying classic marines and xenos hunters from a auction, ugliest minis ever but they look great for a unique miniature like a Inquisitor or acolytes.

>muh politics