/brit/

epic meme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

oasisdentalcare.co.uk/dentalign/practices/dentalign-orthodontics-marlow/about-us/our-people/orthodontics/vinay-belur/
youtube.com/watch?v=rlVRFRdadSA
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck that meme lmao dying ltieraalle cannot even

/brit/ more like poo ppoo pee pee :^)

EDIT: Wtf RIP my inbox
EDIT #2: Thanks for 9Gag gold, guys!

Here is something I can't understand.

I have never met anyone IRL who considers themself homophobic. Nobody has ever been outwardly homophobic towards me or said anything bigoted.

And yet, if there is even the hint of a rainbow in any advertising campaign, video, newspaper article, said item will be bombarded with hundreds of complaints, dislikes, reports, whatever. like how in Runescape they made 4 tiles rainbow coloured for a 3 day event and thousands of players rioted because of it

so how come all of this homophobia isnt visible in the real world and is just an online thing?

Another autistic fucking yank thread

Kill yourself you obese cunt. Isn't it 5am over there? Sad sad bastard

mental to think that Gavin McInnes founded Vice

wtf I love ireland now

doing STEM is a guaranteed job, right?
this wasn't all for nothing, right?
right?

people don't like having it shoved it their faces

fine be gay it's ok we know but you don't have to tell us you're gay every 20 seconds

it's almost verging on propaganda at this point

because everyone is sick of faggots rubbing their gayness in our faces. Nobody gives a fuck if you take it up the arse, just stop telling us about it

going to the orthodontics lads

oasisdentalcare.co.uk/dentalign/practices/dentalign-orthodontics-marlow/about-us/our-people/orthodontics/vinay-belur/
heard nice things about this fellow

lad you got played if you did a degree for a job

Shut it Padrag

>so how come all of this homophobia isnt visible in the real world and is just an online thing?

because online you can say pretty much what you want without any real repercussion, obviously there are cases where someone will snake you out but it's rare

>willingly keeping him in business

you don't like memes lad?

why else would somebody do a degree
i'd happily go into academia but i can't afford it

Rorke daren't pipe up anywhere public, so he sits inside and obsesses away online.

Normal people don't care to spend their time liking or disliking things regarding the things Rorke obsesses about.

sue

>i'd happily go into academia but i can't afford it

what

heading to the Market District, you lads need anything?

watching sargon of akkad on joe rogan experience

and you think rorkes are anti-gay?

rorke ins't anything to do with sexuality it's a politics thing

if anything 'sheeds are more likely to be anti-gay

>Chinese new year event
nobody complains about having chinese culture shoved in their faces
>Christmas season event
nobody complains about having Abrahamic religion shoved in their faces
etc
etc

its not really being uniquely pushed, but its the only issue that gets such a negative response

you do a degree for the bants and prep experience of living indepdently yet stil within a safety net

if you did a degree just to get a job you got conned mate

you need a masters to do postgrad work as a physicist, and i'd need about £6,000-£8,000 in savings to do a masters

pick us up some skooma while you're there

If sharts love based Poles so much why can't they take ours?

the security in whiterun is terrible. shameful is what it is

sheeds dont play videogames
and rorkes are upset about all liberal ideas as a kneejerk reactionary attitude, so they hate the gays too

me irl

>see article about david beckham kissing his daughter on the lips
>lots of people in the comments defending this

ew
bunch of nonces

have you honestly not seen how much gay propaganda is being pushed by mainstream media it's disgusting

nobody cares if you're a bender or not can we please just not have to hear about it every 10 seconds

Watching loose women

Rorkes frequently spend hours whining endlessly about gays in this very thread you spoon

t. Nonce trying too hard

shouldve done an integrated masters like me 2bh
could just get a loan tho

fucking vampires keep killing all the shopkeepers

ironically doing a poo

LOL

When did you realise you had lost control of your life

>nobody complains about having Abrahamic religion shoved in their faces
gee i wonder why

i feel like you have a bit of a victim complex ahaha
its really not that bad mate

youre like those people who complain about fashion advertising pushing unhealthy body images and stuff - its just not a big issue unless youre autistic

i think you wouldn't get so upset about it if you didnt actually have something against them t b q h

not even remotely similar
brainlet

liberal in your face flamboyant homosexuality is very different from the rorke version of homosexuality where you just get on with you life as normal now that you sexuality isn't being punished and just be a normal, non degenerate gay who doesn't have to shove it in people's faces.

Rorkes are the classy homos

Hmm

What the did proto gf mean in this 4am snap

you go to jail and have your kids taken away in some places if you say anything publicly anti-gay

Few hours ago

>more then friends
dropped

i was advised to do a masters at the highest tier uni that i could, rather than my mid-tier uni, because i was one of the best performing in the year
shame they forgot to mention that it costs fuckloads to do a non-integrated masters rofl x
>could just get a loan though
yeah i could, but how the fuck am i gonna pay it back if i finish my masters and am in exactly the same position as i'm in now, except now owe £500 a month

from that screenshot I'm betting you're both 16

fuck off

gays are filthy disease vectors tbqh

no it's real the jews are pushing benderism onto young white lads to try and stop them breeding

it's all part of their white genocide

notice how there are like 100 white gays to every 1 black gay and there are zero paki gays who are out because they would be killed

skoomer

alri

>being named Hunter

if there are no paki gays then how come there's that gay furry novel about growing up as a paki in london or something

i'm not kidding this is a real thing i just forget the name

there are loads of "ethnic" gays

poomer
poo-mer
poo more

you arrive in the north
youtube.com/watch?v=rlVRFRdadSA

if you really were one of the best students in the year you could maybe apply for phds now anyway
m8 got offered a place at the end of his 3rd year

islamic state of the pair of you

that's wrong though lad

i said zero paki gays who are out

they are still gay but they are forced to breed with females by their religion and wipe out the white race

i got offered a place on a phd by my head of year under the condition that i complete a masters
they flat out refuse to allow non-masters to work as phd students because they "don't have the mathematical skills to be of use"

i'm pretty sure this guy was out

ah yes the schizophrenic /brit/ poster is here

self inserting my poo atm

fuck thatcher

read that second line out loud
fuckin spastic

channel 4 having a gay pride season
watched some of the promos and it's just a bunch of old queens talking about gay orgies in the 70s

ah yes I'm glad homosexuality is legal

opened my piggy bank today
£56.40 in it

why is everyone white

never want to go back to england
god it's so grim

keep at it mate
you'll be on the property ladder in no time

Plan for white genocide:

Import baby shitting pakis
Put oestrogen in the water and heavily push gay propaganda to cut the amount of white british men having kids

youtube pushing gay propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

mate their lifestyle is pretty crazy and this isn't me judging just me repeating. these people on grindr or whatever will put a flat address and then a time and then for the whole weekend it will be a non stop orgy of fags coming and going and tkaing drugs and fucking each other

Any old pounds? You can't spend them any more give them to me, will pay 20p for each coin

Greatest LGBT couple in cinema is Sonny and Leon in Dog Day Afternoon.

Will fight anyone who disagrees

>muh gay propaganda

it's just a trend
give it time and it'll go away and people will stop caring

me in the grey

it's only getting worse 2bh with all this gender shit

since gays will all die of grids you have a point

let us 'ave a whiff o'yer poo

if (they) care so much about gay rights why do they import intolerant muslims who want sharia

>gayism and not having kids is popular
>only autists like me have kids ( as well as sheeds)
>soon everyone will be a rorke autist like me (or a sheed)

thinking for the future lads

Summer

>tfw hypochondriac

Divide and Conquer

oh dear Rorke's been triggered about the gays again

She's fucking some other dude hotter than you. Throw in the towel, lad.