Dude...

>dude, what if we made a entire language out of thousands of vague grammar constructs that are only useful in very specific situations

shine

fuck you gaijin pig

凸(^▼ェ▼メ^)

>dude, what if we made a entire country out of thousands of vulgar inveterate convicts that are only useful in very specific situations.

I shouldn't need to rewire my fucking brain just to talk about the weather in Japanese. Any language that has 4 ways to say "if" Is fucked.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

ah yes, the daily indo european brainlet thread

Do you find different numerals for cylindrical objects not useful? What are you retarded?

I think Dutch has a lot more ways of saying it. From the top of my head:

als, indien, mits, wanneer, ingeval

>a entire

if, whether, in case of

Stop learning Japanese, it's useless and irrelevant

歯 = tooth
医者 = doctor
歯医者 = dentist

Truly a brilliant language that's totally worth learning.

Have you heard of Hungarian?

>a fucking leaf

If you're going to make a thread bitching about language, speak one properly to begin with.

Tänder (teeth)
Läkare (healer)
Tandläkare (toothhealer)

I often see Japanese learners say Japanese is relatively easy grammar-wise. Though it seems they struggle to decide which particles to use.

ob
wenn
falls
soweit
wenn auch

So do we!

Remove those damned Kanjies first, mate. We managed to do it.

now you cant read your histories anymore

>waah Japanese is too complicated
>waah Japanese is too simple

>calling them kanji
fucking non-chinese asians

this

Based China

Not like there's much to read anyway

>dentist = tooth doctor
What's so vague about this one?

Zahn = tooth
Arzt = physician
Zahnarzt = Toothphysician

Also Doctor is not a profession it's a title! And it's totally unrelated to medicine...

If you get to see a doctor you might end in a cyclotron or a museum!

lol easy to transcribe.
Also Chinese script is objectively more complicated than Egyption glyphs...why would you want to keep that?

Language develops and changes over time. Script should follow these changes!

>Also Chinese script is objectively more complicated than Egyption glyphs
>brainlet actually believes that
LMAO⸮

>what is translation

Either stop whining or move on to learning something else.

hangul is brilliant. from a lingustic perspective it's everything a script should be.
isn't it well retarded to spend so much of your life learning characters just to justify reading old texts? just get the government to transcribe them to the new script/ make a publicly available dictionary when you want to transcribe something yourself. characters objectively are worse and typing them into a computer is stupidly inefficient.

>dude just simplify your language so Immigrants can learn it
No. Sweden is in the process of doing this, removing the difference between "a" and "an" (they vary based on noun gender and are identical spoken) and allowing "multicultural" speakers in Radio/TV. Bad idea.

This. A language is what it is, complaining from the outside will only net you funny looks. You'll learn it eventually with practice.

Amazing comment Sweden. Very intelligent! If Korea knew about this 500 years ago, it wouldn't be the immigrant-filled shithole it is today.

But Japan is doing it specifically to make the language easier to learn. Also, you lose some meaning without kanji

if japan switched to the roman alphabet they could just spell synonyms differently like every other fucking language

But they're pronounced the same way.

i fucked up, i meant homophones.
ex: their they're there, war wore, dew due etc.

>gendered pronouns

It's too arbitrary as an adult to really learn any other way than immersion

English has more convoluted grammar constructs than Japanese, broseph.

>Australia was a convict colony
Ebin. Do you also think we ride kangaroos?
The Simpsons isn't a documentary, Ivan.

Not really the best example, considering your language is fucking disgusting.

Why are you even fucking here, normalfag?
Why do you fucking cretins keep coming to Sup Forums, the largest English language, Japanese interest website online? Do you also go to music concerts and complain that it's loud?

Up yours, faggot.

黒人達に妹を売った

do you know japanese?