Pertty much everyones reaction when listening to Loveless for the first time

Pertty much everyones reaction when listening to Loveless for the first time

+1

Fuck off dumb shoegazers. Why do indie shitters force their derivative music onto everyone else? You only think it's special because you stick to one genre

I was having hetero sex the first time I heard Loveless

on repeat.

indie isn't a genre

completely disagree.

first time i was sure that souvlaki was better. like incomparable. but over time i slowly realised loveless is one of the only perfect records in modern pop music.

This place is an indierock criclejerk and we love it. Deal with it or leave.

tfw listening to Sometimes for the first time drunk af and depressed

you're not really depressed, you're just a bit lonely and sad. being ignorant or not very intelligent alongside being sad doesn't mean you have a mental illness.

> tfw forgot a comedy chevron

I know what you mean, but I was actually diagnosed with depression

I was a Souvlaki stan till Loveless clicked for me. Have had countless "holy shit" moments since and haven't looked back. Kevin Shields is jesus to me

been a 20 year transition for me

;/

its hilarious to me that people call loveless perfect or even close to a 10/10 with tracks like touched or come in alone on it

touched is a perfect transitionary track bridging loomer and to here know when. kys

I appreciate Touched for how unpleasant it sounds. It's like an aborted fetus of a track. Gives me the the kind of disturbing vibes I get from the baby in Eraserhead.

COMEE IN ALOOOOOOOONE YOU WILL LOOOOOOVE TO LEEEEEET GOOOOO

Come in Alone is great, don't know what you're talking about
Touched is weird, but it doesn't affect the perfection of the album in the slightest

>dissing come in alone
reddit

Pertty much every patrician's reaction when listening to Loveless for the first time or any other time

i hate loveless

people only pretend to like this degenerate boring shite tbf

First time didn't give a speckle of a fuck about it.

Two years, I like just a bit more. Still ultra-overrated. Kys.

After it being hyped so hard my reaction was more along the lines of "that's all?"