What is a cuckshed?

what is a cuckshed?

why does owning a shed makes you a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLjS3gzHetA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Owning and living in a shed are two different things.

You live in the shed while your wife and her bull live in the house. You're only allowed in the house to watch them fuck.

Not true: I'm allowed in the house when the bull's not there. I go out to the shed to play vidya when he comes over.

I'd rather live in that than in some nigger/islamised ghetto

All jokes aside, remember that these "tiny houses" are just a way for white hipsters to live in essentially a trailer while making it seem quirky and cool in order to maintain their bougie self esteem so they don't have to admit they're poor like dirty lower-class Trump supporters.

How can white men even compete?

i used to live in a cuckshed

I've seen all sorts of fucked up shit on the internet, but nothing makes me cringe like the knowledge that some of these posts are actually true.

I'd rather live in that than anywhere else desu. Looks cozy AF. I hate big houses.

We have the madula ablongata

>madula ablongata

I agree. I've always lived in small spaces. Whenever I heard my friends talk about how they'd like a bigger place all I can think is "why?" You just end up cluttering it up with shit unless you're an autistic neat freak.

>Britain tries an Australia

I've got a shed. I use it for storing garden tools, equipment and stuff.
My garden is huge. I've got apple and pear trees, loads of fruit and veg. The plum tree is going mental as the weather is hotter than normal. My kids love the garden. I just let them run around. I taught my daughter (eldest) how to make fire and burn stuff - my son is a bit young to set fires.
I also keep chickens for eggs and ferrets for hunting. Ferrets are utterly violent. I have a different shed for them - they need shelter in Winter. I wear welding gloves when I handle them; they can sever a fingertip instantly and are very dangerous. I use them to hunt rabbits. My dog is shit scared of them. The cat doesn't give a fuck, but I think in a fair fight, the ferrets would wreck her. The cat is a home animal; she stops mice and rats getting in my home. Even the smell of acat will send them away.

My sheds are necessary for storage purposes. I think a 'cuckshed' is some Swedish thing. Or German.

I would build one if I owned land. Fuck our housing market we can't even have those tiny houses within city limits.

>what is a cuckshed?
>why does owning a shed makes you a cuck?

Don't Mexicans already live in shacks?

take the shedpill

Buy cheap land and live in a shed

No mortgage

Jelly af about your situation desu senpai.

>Current year
>Not building and maintaining your very own cuckshed

Is neopol even trying?

but do you have TWO sheds?

youtube.com/watch?v=HLjS3gzHetA

I am going to build something like that. Its going to be as large as it can be to still qualify as a trailer and then when the tax man comes to collect the property tax i am going to tell him to fuck right of.

Property tax... that's like enough money to feed and house one pic related for like 5 days. They won't get shit from me.