How are you celebrating Freedom Day?

Don't be shy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vidya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will cry remembering I will never be an american

Yeah go eat some FREEDOM FRIES, Frenchie.

I have to wear red white and blue for work

i wish i were that free

With burgers, fireworks, and freedom

At least you're french

Going to the doctor. After that probably some mcdonalds. And when I'm done with my nuggets I'm going to play a vidya. What would be the most american vidya? Probably MAGA: TTP, but I'm open for suggestions.

Gears of War

God save the queen

Thanks for the Support old friend. We owe as much to you in the creation of our nation as you do us for liberation from the Nazis. We have an unspoken friendship because of the differences in our views, with the French peopl being very liberal by our conservative POV. However, the bond will continue p, beyond politics. Americans love French culture and we still remember. Merci.

I am not sure what a vidya is? Is that some eastern block slang?

You're probably responding to an Algerian kek.

Larping Amerilards are the worst.

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees.

They despise July 4 and will make derisive comments attacking the American nation. That is the extent of their self-hatred

The same as every other day

Thank God, that I'm not an American. It may look dark for my cunt, but at least I am not born in the USA.

>muh liberté

More like "vive le fait de botter le cul à ces petites salopes d'anglaises"

Oh I forgot.
t. German on vacation

No surprise, you people are always smug

>Let's ignore the fact that we're one of the least free 1st world countries and wave flags around!

They should call it Brainwash Day.

this really made my salami sizzle

Shooting guns, eating burgers and apple pie. Murka

waiting for 9/11

Yes
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vidya

I've been exploding the shit out my neighborhood.
Fireworks are fun. Is there a concept of fireworks in other countries or is it an American thing?

haha, salty jealous ahmed, kys

Is it like The Purge?

>tfw you will never purge commies on july 4th

The most American post I've read in an hour

Algerians are still French and love Freedom, and they understand the freedom is not free. They will fight and die for France just like our immigrants fight for America.

do nice finns consider america a nice ally

>1 hour ago
I don't remember no such post an hour ago.

probably doing something with my family while underage b& spams this board and Sup Forums with Reddit patriotism

American culture is cancer

Why do you say that ? ;_;

I enjoyed this collection of exemplary American media

It spreads like cancer and consists of acting like a nigger and giving your money to Jews.

Eating a burger at my lab's restaurant while singing the anthem.

Oh say can you see...

>Italian spaghetti Western
>Zipperhead vidya
>Bong boy band
>Eurocomic
I hope the joke was intentional

The point is that American culture has influenced other cultures in a good way and not at all in a cancerous way.

why do you do these things

fuckin dead

Excellent post

>How are you celebrating Freedom Day?
by celebrating my mexican dads birthday

shit, you dumb white cunts even give him fireworks, thanks for that btw