youtube.com/watch?v=ERMBvx-zBB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I litterally can't

Blur

Blur

I miss the 90s

honestly the best band ever

I can't

this image has been burned forever into my brain since I was a kid jamming the fuck out in 95

they are super nostalgic i find. thats it though. they were only good live. Their studio recordings ruined the songs

I can't

>Their studio recordings ruined the songs

Be Here Now is so loud and so overproduced and stuffed with completely pointless self-indulgent effects and overdubs that it becomes genuinely hilarious at times.

Just listen to this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKisxbyZ9Dw

Whoops, sorry OP nothing personal

>what if john lennon were two brothers that fought each other all the time

Brits always pushing the musical vanguard forward

>Implying this album wasn't pure Thrashpop Kino

Get the fuck out you plebian, even Noel doesn't understand the greatness of this album

I have, i actually use to be obsessed when i was a wee boy. I agree that some songs do keep that great texture that makes them sound more powerful. Rock n Roll Star is a good example, Supersonic isnt bad either. But the studio versions ruined alot of songs, like every single softer song.

John Lennon was an overrated hack and all the best beatles songs were Paul

John Lennon constantly just made by tne numbers "OH GIRL YER SO FINE, OH GERL, YA GUNNA BE MY BABY" shit

The mistake oasis made was not going experimental. I dont know why they just kept making the same shit over and over again. If be here now had taken the beatels sounds, fused it with trip hop, shoegaze, IDM, and other alt noises of the 90's it would have been mind blowing and oasis would have come into their own instead of just being a beatles rehash

Forgot to link this. Perfect example of the live shit being better

youtube.com/watch?v=cxcfcuUcBHw

What bothers me, is they got Andy fucking Bell into the band.....

and put him on BASS. Like, what the FUCK. The guy who wrote fucking Going Blank Again.

Seriously Noel is a fucking idiot.

Getting Andy in was actually Liam's idea. They were good friends. Noel however couldn't stomach anyone else offering up song ideas or riffs, so it was what it was.

Liam was actually always the patrician one with patrician taste in music compared to Noel. He was right into the shoegaze/alt scene in the 90's where Noel was into your more standard pub rock of the time.

All the "fights" they had stemmed from Noel being an egotist wanker, but Noel always paints it as Liam being unhinged. Liam saw his brother as a sellout selling his "working class attitude" as a commodity whereas Liam actually believed in it and lived it.

Noel can't even fucking drive, or swim. Working class my ass. Being chauffeured around his entire life.
I mean, just look how much media whoring Noel does. If your mums dog started an interview or podcast he'd turn up to shill the same origin story of X song and say cunt alot for the good people at home.

they were both egotistical idiots. Liam more i think, he just constantly thought he was the shit

>a crescendo right at the start of the song, immediately followed by a guitar solo, immediately followed by what sounds like two dozen tracks all repeating the same simple guitar riff
>all of this within the first 35 seconds of the song
>all of this mastered at a volume resembling that of a jet plane crashing into your house

youtube.com/watch?v=LOLAy72Tv24

lol @ John

It's a briliant rock n roll tune, I frequently use it as a soundtrack on my daily chad walk through the city. It's great to kick annoying little cunts into the road to the sound of EVERYBODY NOSE BUT NOONES SAYIN NUFFFIN-UH

Alright. Sup Forums, we've had our laughs, but now it's time to stop this shit. Oasis is fucking terrible each member of the band besides the whiny brothers may as well have been session musicians for how much they were sidelined, their albums (beside the 2ND one) are all terrible, yes even their debut, nothing about this band is good. Noel's 'SONGWRITING' paired with Liam's 'SINGING' makes a disgusting mess of words used only to rhyme (I'M FEEEEEEEEEEELIN SUPASANIC, GIMME GIN AND TANIC) and Liam's nasally voice which only sounded good occassionally. Not to mention they released WONDERWALL, a complete pile of wank that is their biggest hit. If you want to listen to a good British band there are a MANY alternatives, don't settle for this utter PISS.

>fused it with trip hop, shoegaze, IDM
Nah, not everyone wants to be spitroasted between kevin shields' lumpy irish ballbagaze and the flavour of the week lesbian hiphop björk's strap-on jazz. In other words, it was a fucking great album at the time.

fuck off faglet, I take a safe bet that the arpeggio in wonderwall alone is better than whatever try hard shite you listen to.

Radiohead
If you disagree you’re a noob or contrarian

The soyboy fears Oasis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERMBvx-zBB8

Blur

>i'm only sleeping
>strawberry fields forever
>happiness is a warm gun
>i am the walrus
>a day in the life

>a day in the life
Forgetting about WOKE UP, FELL OUT THE BED

this

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I hope this is bait, because that's literally the only part Paul wrote. Fuck off

idek who that is