Non-white right wing thread!!

Non-white right wing thread!!

With all white countries being cucked, who is not afraid anymore of being a brown right winger and nationalist here anymore? Brown people without inferiority complex and don't fall into leftist and cultural marxism trap ideas.

Come here and join!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Brazil
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214540014000309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wat?

Lets call /lat/ and /mena/

Conservatism is declining the USA because the growing Mexican-American population votes for the Democratic Party. The Republican Party needs to convert Mexican-Americans to conservatism. They logically should be politically conservative, because they are religious and they have traditional family values. I believe that the immigration debate is the only reason Mexican-Americans vote Democrat. If immigration law was reformed and the border was closed to illegal immigration, then I believe that many Mexican-Americans would support the Republican Party, in the same way that Cuban-Americans do.

Reporting in

>With all white countries being cucked
we should model ourselves after Brazil, I've always wanted a crime ridden favela

That's the one great thing about Arabs. You will never ever become liberals.

>we should model ourselves after Brazil

No you should stay in your side and stop sending cultural marxist ideas to third world countries.

>Arabs

Triggered

>conservashits
White Americans and especially white europeans who claim to be conservative are weak and pathetic. On top of that, they are a shrinking minority,

We are crime ridden country because European leftism, leave this thread, please.

i am a liberal

Shit is changing though thanks to the "Ay-Rab spring" many people are starting to call for fag rights and womyn rights and that sort of crap. Tunisia is a good example of this, if you are divorced there and you don't have an extremely good lawyer, you will end up paying for child support. The LGBTBBQFEMINST Jew is infesting the Arabs slowly but surely.

Right wing racist sand-nigger reporting in.

I'm a sand-nigger but also a rabbed patriot and pro white-power.

AMA NIGGERS

You don't need to become liberal. You just need to reform islam and open yourself to the world.

>if you are divorced there and you don't have an extremely good lawyer, you will end up paying for child support

You nigger that's a mandatory thing in every Maghrebi if not every MENA country

native american here ...TRUMP 2016

Is this stinking sandnigger serious?

Please, show me Maghrebi nationalistic movements, I very interesting in Maghrebi culture.

t.

Cubans get automatic amnesty by just getting here . If you treated them the same way as Mexicans they would without a doubt be democrats too.

t. Ahmed

Fuck you, prick. I know brown, black and kike are the downfall of this world and I will do everything possible to fight that.

Brazil user has a point. Europe and America are the source of all these liberal ideologies that are tearing the third world apart. We are smart enough not to take our own bullshit seriously. But when third world counties get a hold of communist literature produced in Western universities, they are too gullible to understand that it was never intended to be taken seriously. People in the third world become devout believers in Western bullshit, and they carry it out with earnest conviction.

>if you are divorced there and you don't have an extremely good lawyer, you will end up paying for child support
i know a guy who's wife cheated and she still kept the kids and he had to pay

in the ME when a divorce happens the judge tilts in the favor of the man 99% of the time. But even the ultra conservative states like Saudi Arabia are showing an alarmingly increasing rate of faggots and atheists.

I wish my country was as right wing as some asian and arab/maghrebi countries. Especially UAE and Singapore.

>Need white rednecks approval

What kind of fucking faggot are you? Dont you have any selfpride?

I'm non ironically looking forward to see this guy fucking your country's shit up. It'll be fucking hilarious.
Great taste in anime, btw.

Brazil is the only Latin American country where right wing is growing hard. Latin Americans are beta cucks.

No one in /lat/ come here. Fuck Spanish America.

>right wing

Wouldn't really say so, refer Liberalism is growing here, but thankfully at a slow rate

Reporting

International Jewry must me stopped

the government in pushing for gay marriage over here

that latinos are macho is a meme

Liberalism in what way? Economic? Or just First world liberal agenda?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Brazil

I also love how Nazism is so casual and normal in far asian countries

Mostly small parcels of young commies spewing propaganda, nothing too big

Please, don't import culturalç garbage from USA and Europe. You will be fucked like us. Look at our crime rate, because our laws are European wannabe.

Also, you will not become western because of this.

>spics, shitskins and niggers of Sup Forums unite

>Non-white right wing

Sorry folks, Right wing ideology is conservatism + privilege only. POCs for that reason cannot be right-wing.

Muh gay marriage.

You actually get more money from taxes with gay marriage.

The reason you people act like savages is not because of America or Europe it's because you are savages.

>Please, don't import culturalç garbage from USA and Europe.

2late

>Crime rate
Not really, our crime rate has being declining
Berbers are whiter than your average spainiards and albertos
>Savages

I beg to differ sir

Should we legalize all drugs because muh money? Have some decency you perverted rat.

No one cares what you think. Leave this thread. We will never fall into leftist traps. We want to be like East Asians in this way.

Leftism wants to makes every non-white country being eternally submissive with inferiority complex

I come from Afghanistan, what are we discusing here?

How the fuck are you "non-white", OP?

then you are not right-wing

you are just a pro-markets centrist

Soft European laws + democracy + uneducated people = high crime rates.

We never had these crime rates before our politicians become Euroboos

>0.1% of of our country is white so we're a white country XDD
Stupid sandnigger.

>this shitskin american definition of white

Daily reminder gays will stop reproduce if you liberate them.

>0,1%

M8, 26 out of 33 moroccans are berbers, your pic are filthy arabs

nice

>We never had these crime rates before our politicians become Euroboos
Ah you mean when Brazil used to be white? Such a shame.

Sub-humans=high crime rates*

Are you somekind of queer hunting a date Jamal?

tell me that at least you support eugenic abortion

desu they were whiter, but modern medicine and development has pushed the birthrates of the underclasses overwhelmingly upwards

>the average berber looks like that

t. pakistani ibnu afghanistanti ibnu irani

Non white slav, mediterranian, balkanshit reporting in. Being slav makes me mongol rape baby, med beimg arab rape baby and balkanshit is turk rape baby

>tfw fell in love with a berber girl who is extremely redpilled and owns an arabic version of mein kampf
>White nationalist

Just kill me already

There's a reason why they were part of the underclasses moran

wait, wait I thought faggotry and atheism is literally against the law there

Racism is not good. What is good is preserving each nation's and ethnicity's ancient culture. Nationalism is better than globalism. Nationalism, however, does not mean that we must hate and antagonize each other.

Croatians are LITERALLY german aryans

get out

>Morroco

Have any more of these? I need it for the next swedish thread

>owns an arabic version of mein kampf
is there an arab that doesn't own one lel

Average Brazilian houses didn't even have walls before this country becomes full gommie and eubroboo in 80's

>Sahrawis

>Berbers

Kekkeroni

> moran

Our country is 89% white and the only white people in your country are the French who used to rule over you """people""" like the dogs you are

da comrade

Self hating Lebanese exmuslim reporing in.

>jeb
You know nothing, guac bowl merchant. Just because goths raped couple of romans here doesn't mean we are germanic.

>selfhating

Your christian disapora are rich everywhere they go, don't you know?

lel, they are against the law but they are increasing specially among the rich families (whom the law doesn't apply to of course)

t. Josip Broz Tito

BOLSONARO 2018

>He thinks colonialism had an effect on our gene pool

>shiggy diggy
The purest Med gene pool, not a single drop of visigoth, arab or roman blood :^)

This

Are berbers vandalic rape babies?

To be fair, he'd be called white in burgerland

Keep posting memes buddy I'll stick with the facts also if your people are so white then why don't you post a picture of yourself?

Kebabs are extremely redpilled, too bad you all have to move here and shit up our countries or I would defenitely have you at the top of my list next to west-germanic people, nordics and slavs.

Those full burqa wearing girls with almost visible underwear though, my dick is diamonds every single time.
I'd almost pray to that black cube for the arab skydaddy if it would get me a piece of Fatma.

Patheic

>Claims westerners are smart

>2016
>Still using fallacies

SHIGGY
H
I
G
G
Y

Wrekt

There's no such thing as Mediterranean blood Abu Hajar though you are pretty pure for a North African country.

We're from an ancient tribe, but Goths we don't ascribe,
As we're children of ancient Slavs.
He who says otherwise merely slanders and lies,
And surely will face our wrath.

ITT

The US is the same way. Retarded euroboo Democrats have ruined all of our cities.

White means European heritage you int fag

Ethiopian right-wing reporting in

Kinda, yes

>No source whatsoever

I can easily make a map claiming norwegians are niggers and saudis pure aryans
>Damaging controlling this hard

To the bin pajeet

How are Panama's polictics? Is your right wing strong?

>Can't handle the facts
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214540014000309

Here faggot.

>Being this desperate for being white

This thread makes me sad. Pic related berber