The POW camp rape scene

>the POW camp rape scene

Literally shaking.

There's atleast 10 of them.
You have to be a tad bit more specific.

I appreciated the films bravery when it explored the mental process going on when under a firefight. When he saw his buddy getting shredded with bullets was not something I'd imagine.

>That scene where he tries to grab the butterfly with his paw, but Private Wilson shoots it and laughs

army dog posting is best posting.

That scene where army dog's entire pawtoon is wiped out before his eyes by an IED tennis balls.

If only they learned to follow "sit and stay"

As much as I love Army Dog, I liked Trench Dog more.

You can't tell me the scene where Connors' comrade blows his brains didn't make you tear up.

>That scene where Lt. Rover is losing his mind chasing his tail in the doghole all night before his squadmates murder him to prevent the enemy being aware of their position

Honestly, I knew it was coming but I still had to pawse three times during the scene. Disgusting.

>that scene where army dog is forced to gun down a crowd full of innocent civilians because of the few terrorists hiding within them

You talking about the gas attack scene? Fuck. That look when he finally get's back to the trench

>that scene where Little Bee watches Beeatrice made into soap by the waspis

This film was too fucking dark for me. It had a great message, but the way it was presented was just overwhelming.
Like that scene where Army Dog cuts a deal with the Blackwater mercenaries to steal the tanker of crude oil, but it gets hit and Army Dog has to watch them get burned alive. It's good poetic justice, but fucking hell, those screams seemed too real, you know...

Apparently they had to cut like 20 minutes of footage from Army Dog's nightmare scene because otherwise it would legally classify the movie as a snuff film. Rumor has it that a few copies of the uncut movie were distributed by mistake on Thailand. Anyone has any info about that?

I think the worst part of the movie is when they showed Pvt. Ruff taking off his boot to reveal his trench paw, there was something just so disgusting and depressing about it.

>WASTE THOSE WOOFERS

Call me crazy, but that scene where the platoon comes across a human leg in that Gook barn and all take their turns fucking it bloody and sore was too far for me.

>that bestiality scene

not for everyone

No shit man, i actually had to work with some ass with trench foot in real life and it was a terrible experience.
Really puts things you see in these movies into perspective.

>Where you a good dog during the war grandpaw?
>No pup....but I served with a litter of good boys.

>legally classify the movie as a snuff film
If it was a snuff film, wouldnt that make it illegal in the first place?

>that scene where Sgt. Wuf drowns a young arabian woman and fucks her dead body
How the fuck was this shown in theatres.

Its just like the sgt said
Its only a muslim.

>mfw the Viet Cong shoved the bamboo shoot up army dog's sergeant's finger nail

practical effects on point senpai

>The scene where Army Dog fills his waterbowl with bourbon again and again to get the image of those kids burning alive out of his head

harrowing

>That scene when private woofer is driving the truck and sees puppers playing on the road but knows that's bait the terrorist use to draw them out and keeps driving and he hears the cute yelps stop as the truck goes bump.

>that scene where they start playing fetch with the bones of people they've personally killed
>and they still tried playing off the scene when they put explosives in them, wiping out Army Dog's platoon, as sad
Sometimes there was a bit of a disconnect in tone

>that rape scene
>the way my sister bite her lip and looked at me

Why were people shocked the squad shot sarge? Going back in the jungle was madness and Army Dog did what needed to be done.

It was more the fact that army dog buried him alive and returned for him later that shook people up.

I Know that's what dogs do, but that scene was fucked up

>That scene where army dog and private rover's dead boy where thrown into Vietnamese torture hole
>Those 30 mins when contemplated whether to eat Private rover decaying body or die of starvation and let the Viet Cong win
Thats some psychological torture that touches a whole other level

>>>/reddit/
hehehegegahaga

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/