/heem/

fights today

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOX-0S_60mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Blipo Srech a good fighter?

Can't wait until Lee wins and we have another great fighter with strong meme potential.

>tfw to intelligent to think Chiesa will win

Chiesa will slip and Lee will execute.

Tattoo this post onto your forehead.

>bjj is fighting
Lmao the state of heem

Nahh Chiesa is going to choke lee the fuck out.

He's got that Pacific NW logger strength

Lee's meme ceiling is Woodleyposting 2.0

85% of /heem/ don't know who this man is

Objectively speaking, which current or former UFC fighter has the most successful podcast?

>boxing isn't fighting

Lol

rory

Chael Sonnen.

I wrestled in high school. Am I former fighter?

Lee is SHOOK

Incorrect, try again.

define 'fighter'

You two are swimming with the tide. You're smug and you're with your bros and you feel comfortable.
Suddenly you see me butterfly-stroking past you in the opposite direction, against the tide. You turn your head and watch me go by for a few seconds and then turn back, only to see that 1 metre ahead of you is a swamp into which you are about to fall and out of which you will find it hard to escape.
Cya.

PS - Lee will finish him with strikes

I stop fights before they happen

That's real fightinf

Former pussy bro, everyone knows boxers like me knock cockhuggers like you out whilst ravaging pussy on the daily

That's why I'm asking if I'm a fighter. If I knew the definition I would know the answer.

Chisora got into a streetfight over the weekend and ended up on his back with a bouncer on top of him

>mfw boxers act tough near me

after last night it looks like we have no choice. brendan will force himself down our throats no matter what, from every angle. people like me and you are just going to have to suck it up and start listening to him, and liking it.

>every angle
Schaub is balls deep in everyone's mind.

he was surrounded by 8-10 security and even they struggled to get him down

I HATE TYRON AND I LOVE RORY NOW!

This fight doesn't really do much for Chiesa if you think about it. It certainly won't bring him into contention for a title shot with Tony and Khabib all wrapped up in each other and Conor off god knows where. So where does a win over Kevin Lee get him? Who does he fight next? Only person available is Barboza and shit he was ranked high enough to fight him even without the Lee win.

What's the safest parlay bet on tonight's card?

He is so perfect.

Heather hardy looks like she could be pretty promising in the future. Last night was only her first pro fight and she was fun. Once she gets more experience, she's gonna be pretty good. My new girl t b h

The only objective measure of success is longevity.

Ask Australia and then bet on the opposite

I'm looking forward to her fight under the BLACKED banner tbqh.

he cleans up pretty nice desu

Post your Floyd slip.

He just needed to stop getting those cringy haircuts

for me it's Jay Dee "B.J." Penn

new heem meme

canadian stat man around?

Would you consider a podcast that has been around nearly as long (just a few weeks difference) as Chaels and consistently outranks his on every chart more or less successful?

Parlay the overs on the Penn, Kish, Boetsch and Esparza fights with Means by TKO and Horcher.

/heem/ is casual central this been known

Objectively less.

Penn + Means + Lee

I love that shirt

If only someone online still sold it

What about a podcast that premiered before Chael's and is consistently ranked higher on every chart?

why does the USA produce more top athletes than all the other countries combined?

Feydor in my heart forever.

You've already said that Rogan doesn't count, despite his fighting experience and being a member of the cast of UFC 2.

Large population, a wide array of different sports cultures, and tons of funding in the public and private sectors.

+ moroz + boetch

Can bj do it lads? Will he retire on a win or fool himself into thinking he can keep going?

bless up

the rest of the world would surely have a larger population and a "wider array of different sports cultures" tho?

funding? nah, I think it's cultural, we're born to win.

Chael just looks weak. Maybe because he has narrow shoulders and a big old head.

Tito looked like he genuinely thought that chael thought that he won their fight, you could see the gears turning in his head.

Are there any Bellator wmma fighters worth checking out?

Look my man, TFATK predates Chanel's podcast. You're Welcome premiered in October 2014. TFATK was around months before that. It's a beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOX-0S_60mw

Plus large class divide, there's lots of very rich people to pay for sports entertainment and lots of poor people who see professional sports as a means of achieving better life. That way you get many highly motivated athlethes with top notch equipment, facilities and coaching

who fucking cares you autist. the lengths you go to suck brendans cock is immense

She's 35, can't kick for shit and boxed against a can who couldnt box.

Slow down

How is wanderlai a bjj black Belt?

Shambles

>what is baseball

Too bad she's 35

Yeah her striking was god awful, but it was slightly less worse than the dyke she fought

Emily Ducote is pretty good
Ilima Lei MacFarlane is probably UFC tier. definitely their best
Julia Budd is the 145 champ but she's not great just pretty good. she could probably beat Megan tho

baseball players aren't athletic, they're skillful

there is a difference

Just heemed the fuck out of one of those spam take down dudes

Having a black belt under the Nogueira brothers is like receiving a free toy with your happy meal.

Do I only like DC because he looks like a harmless fat comedian who tells jokes that white people unironically like?

Yeah, even a small NFL contract is basically a lottery ticket. And there are a lot of sports like MMA and boxing that just don't have a lot of middle to upper class participants.

is this what you like?

No, you like him because he's a genuinely good guy who's had a shitty life.

Koch
Horcher
Vettori

FREE MONEY

Why does MMA seem to attract more gamblers than other sports? Is it a degenerate thing?

>Nogueira brothers
wtf there is actually two of them? I always thought that was a meme

Because your average school has better stadiums than the best stadium in Lithuania. Because your schools offer a vast variety of sports you can partake in, while I'd have to travel to the capital just for some wrestling.
It's not like you're genetically superior or anything, you just have more opportunities to do shit.

I like DC because I've been coerced by the illuminati brain waves and I love corn.

>Banky, you've been knocked out a few times. Do you--

Oh for sure, 100%

>--think that fight was close to being called a double KO?

Oh I gotta disagree Josh. You see, Mitrione was using a technique I pioneered and like to call the 'Banky Spanks Fox Hole,' or Banky hole for short.

It's where you take a punch and pretend to get knocked down, kind of like playing possum. When your opponent follows you to the ground, you start using your expert ground game to catch them in a trap. By the time they realize they're in my hole, I've got a squeeze on 'em, and they can't escape. Less experienced refs call off the fight, but Mitrione was lucky that Dan is familiar with the Banky hole, 100%.

>my hands hurt from hitting her so much

pillowfist confirmed

It doesn't, more Americans bet on college sports than MMA

mma is the lowest common denominator, it attracts the dumbest and most degen people

was chris weidman ever your boy?

Here

>How can we make DC look tough?
>T-----ermm....*clicks tongue*.....Erm....... Put him upside down

The FAT Kid is objectively half as successful as its length would suggest due to Schaub being only half of the hosts. Nice try though.

we are genetically superior though

70 percent of you are fat

What possible reason is there to not bet on Tim?

You can get him at +200 odds right now

He got KO'd by Ed Herman

>short
>small dicks
yeah, no

Why have EA not bothered with any patches in near a year?, at least they could do is update the roster a bit

Thicc* and being thicc is good

Better odds than other combat sports.

>stadium size is what it is
>they can even golf so that's why

i dunno, seems off

Absolute shambles. You got played kid, deal with it.

just look at the olympics, yuroslimes. we clean up every single time. americans are just genetically superior athletes, it's a fact.

Nature's lube.

Working on the next one.