Brit/pol/ - Happening edition

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>L A T E S T - P O L L
R E M A I N : 4 5 %
L E A V E : 5 5 % ( + 1 0 )

>The campaign to take Britain out of the EU has opened up a remarkable 10-point lead over the Remain camp, according to an exclusive poll for The Independent.

>The survey of 2,000 people by ORB found that 55 per cent believe the UK should leave the EU (up four points since our last poll in April), while 45 per cent want it to remain (down four points). These figures are weighted to take account of people’s likelihood to vote. It is by far the biggest lead the Leave camp has enjoyed since ORB began polling the EU issue for The Independent a year ago, when it was Remain who enjoyed a 10-point lead. Now the tables have turned.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

>TIM MONTGOMERIE SAYS ANOTHER SECOND POLL OUT SOON SHOWING BIG SWING TO #BREXIT

mobile.twitter.com/montie/status/741339366409306112

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nfoft/breaking_news_no_single_market_access_for_uk/
twitter.com/owenhumphreys1/status/741366337746931712
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html
twitter.com/suttonnick/status/741369573086265344
spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html
twitter.com/RIMooreHistory/status/741370323120103424
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for remain and corbyn

first for yorkshire

3rd for Nige

delete this

It begins.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nfoft/breaking_news_no_single_market_access_for_uk/

Commenters are the types of people who are going to keep us in. They will never be held to account for this, and for the rest of their sorry lives will profess to have voted to leave.

>Are we at the point in the campaign where Merkel, Juncker and Hollande turn up in Downing Street with a "Solemn vow to the British people"?

What was Raheem Kassam's morning scoop he promised?

Second for cucks in doo rags

G L O U C E S T E R S H I R E

Brexit* and corbyn you mean goy, he's a closet leave.

What anime is this? Finna watch

>A Reddit comment thread based on a Guardian article

You know I think we'll live m8te

if they want to extend that lead to 20 points sure
Obama was a prime example for that

fucking lol.

>bloods for life, yo

Nth for Queen of brit/pol/.

KAREN
A
R
E
N

Kek

Kiniro Mosaic.
Don't bother, it's shite

Isn't this some insane Gaelic nationalist?

M O N M O U T H S H I R E

Corbyn's definitely voting leave.

>24th of June

>Remain
>We're bullied on Sup Forums for weeks until another refugee scandal happens in Germany

>Leave
>Sup Forums celebration

Please

twitter.com/owenhumphreys1/status/741366337746931712

England letting the Continent know who runs it

Good look redcoats

SHUT UP

>Weeks

Nah mate, I'll never come here again

hnnnnnnnng imagine the shitposting if we win

Nah she's from Leeds.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

>In b4 postal votes even the odds

If it's worth watching for any reason, it's to see Japan's romanticised view of Britain. It's almost sad actually as it's so far from the truth nowadays.

N O R T H A M P T O N S H I R E

B E S T H A M P T O N S H I R E

>weeks
We'll never fucking live it down.

>twitter.com/owenhumphreys1/status/741366337746931712

HAHAHAHAHAHA ABSOLUTE MADMEN

S U R R E Y

>Mark collet's cum rag

Yea... .. No thanks

The globalist shills have 13 more days. Use them wisely.

S H U T U P

H

U

T

U

P

Europe absolutely BTFO

Who else /Leavingpol/ if we lose?

Won't be able to take it.

Fair play. Marseilles's full of ISIS anyway.

The shitposting will be glorious

You know it's going to happen though. I'm still waiting to be told Brexit will cause the Four Horsemen to rise and the Apocalypse to being. We've already been told it will crash the world economy and start WW3.

>neo-Nazi
>swastika-breast
>Vote Leave badge
>Holocaust-deniers
>EDL-fascists
>posing Kray twins grave
>violent
>thugs
>racists
how manz buzzwords do you need?

>first for selling out your beliefs to stay in power and corbyn
FTFY

Trooping the Colour tomorrow lads

Get a load of the express' front page tomorrow lads

twitter.com/suttonnick/status/741369573086265344

>neo-nazi
>swastika
>breast
>holocaust deniers
>EDL
>Fascist
>Kray Twins
>grace
>violent thugs
>racist
>hijacking

Holy shit that is the most daily mail URL I've ever seen

What are the perks of Britain leaving the EU?
What are they losing, as well?

There can't only be positive gains for this decision. How is this going to hurt Britain?

>that op pic
topkek

>you will never get kidnapped by a group of shiks and have to act your way out of it by pretending to be a pirate with corbyn
Why live?

>The campaign to take Britain out of the EU has opened up a remarkable 10-point lead over the Remain camp, according to an exclusive poll for The Independent.

>On the eve of independence for the colony of South Yemen, the last British governor hosted a dinner party attended by Denis Healey, then the minister for defense. Over the final sundown cocktail, as the flag was about to be lowered over the capital of Aden, the governor turned to Healey and said, "You know, Minister, I believe that in the long view of history, the British Empire will be remembered only for two things." What, Healey was interested to know, were these imperishable aspects? "The game of soccer. And the expression 'fuck off.' "

E A S T A N G L I A

SHUT UP!

don't go on that website, friend

let alone that sub

Who /bestcounty/ here

I am literally for the first time in years filled with hope that we can fix this country, or at least start.

W O R C E S T E R S H I R E (Even though it's a shithole)

I'd love to be friends and have sex with a somewhat attractive nazi chick. Fuck marrying one though, that would cause too many problems.

WW3 will break out. Just like what'll happen if Trump gets elected

>New poll to come out at either 10 or 12

spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html
juncker is literally going to turn up in the last week and give it to Leave the absolute madman

W E S T C L I F F
B E S T C L I F F

MFW Vote rigged for remaining

>twitter.com/suttonnick/status/741369573086265344
I want that tea caddy

>2000 person poll matters

>embargoed version

er wot does this mean?

CRASHING THIS UNION
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Tfw metro pseudo-county

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

the best Shire in the south east

average size of polls so far
generally representative
2% error or so

>American education

That's 2x larger than usual political polling.
Learn how statistics works.

is the Indipendent biased towards leaving?

I KNEW this would happen. Right around the time of the referendum, June, the migrant crisis will start right up. That's a 2-5% bump for Leave right there

I want to repopulate the white race with her.

L O N D O N

Shut up

SURREY

Independent are infamous leftists. So no not really.

P O S T A L

O

S

T

A

L

>common core maths

PRAISE KEK

Can your county's motto beat mine faggot?

'JURE ET DIGNITATE GLADII' - By the right and dignity of the Sword

twitter.com/RIMooreHistory/status/741370323120103424

WE ARE TAKING IT BACK

ALL OF IT

ALL OF NORTHERN FRANCE

>And the expression 'fuck off.' "
[God save the queen intensifies]

>American edumacashun

Don't forget, there's a strong bias in favour of Leave turnout. If Leave are already ahead, we will win.

yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/

Corbyn is leave at heart.

Its the tattoos which is the problem, not her views. You can pretend to be a lefty at dinner parties but its harder to do so if you have a swastika on your neck.

Everyone spends so much time shouting over each other that they, as they always do, forget to ask what the comman man thinks. I don't know a single person who wants to remain. The reason is very simple: we think the potential damage to the economy is worth the price for sovereignty.

Politicians will never understand this because they have no loyalties and no pride.

>The NHS will suffer! We'll hit another recession! We'll lose our EU investments! No one will trade with us!

So? Freedom is priceless.

WTF SENPAI

I LIVE IN WESTCLIFF